PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: FOI how many were in your party?

xjustsumloser
Mar 6, 2008, 11:55 PM
I have only found FOI once. I dont care about the items as their value has dropped alot, I just enjoyed the level. I did countless runs looking for it just myself, and most the time a party of 3 real users and two NPCs. When I finally found it the first time, there were 4 users and 2 NPCs. That was it. Ever since then I have not been able to find it. So I am curious if you are required to have at least like 4 users in the party before to have a chance at finding it or something?

pikachief
Mar 7, 2008, 12:09 AM
but i've found it 6 times D:

all with different amounts of people D:

once with only 2 people, twice with 6...

Xefi
Mar 7, 2008, 01:11 AM
you are require 4 or more people to S rank the mission, yes. You only need 6 people just to have a better chance to get FOI. The mission is pretty rare, so you have to keep on trying. Back then, me and a couple of doods do the Guardian Boost Road to increase drop % and tried to get FOI at the same time. You can do the same thing we do and you might get FOI in the process as well. Good luck finding the mission!

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 7, 2008, 02:12 AM
Hmmmm i dont think it matters how many people... but like what ruby said, you need atleast 4 people to get an S. but just to find it....i dont think it matters.... I've seen FOI bout 8 times.... all the times were different.... i remember two times when i was soloing true defense, i found it. i had to get 3 of my friends to do it. I found it about 2 hours ago with exactly 4 people in the party..... So it doesnt really matter how many people you had when you found it ^_^

mvffin
Mar 7, 2008, 02:31 AM
fastest way to get FOI is with 6 people spamming Valley/Sys Def/Stolen Wep.

Most of the time I've gotten it is through that. Only 3 of my 13 runs were during GBR parties. The rest were through invitation or spamming fast missions.

Sayko
Mar 7, 2008, 08:54 AM
Ive ran it for 4 days straight and didn't find it once >< Since I had such bad luck I run the missions less but still do them sometimes. I have yet to see the FOI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayko on 2008-03-07 05:54 ]</font>

Arada
Mar 7, 2008, 09:01 AM
Just to clarify, you need 4 people to access all the items dropped in boxes.

But I got S rank, the frags, the MP and such when I duo'ed it.

Otherwise, i've done it quite a big number of times now and all I can say is that the number of party members doesn't affect your chances to get it. Just that more people in your team also means that more people get a potantial access to it.

Lyric
Mar 7, 2008, 09:56 AM
The first time I found it was the day it was launched. Found it on my first run actually. At the time I didn't know if the mission would vanish if I left the counter, so I ended up just soloing it. I found it a second time a few days ago though, and ran it with a full party.