PDA

View Full Version : Online: Twin Triple Threat Match

Koji1m1
Mar 7, 2008, 11:10 AM
twin sabers twin claw or twin claws which do yall think is
better? me personally like all of em but my favs are twin sabers. i know im forgetting twin handguns but im talking abour melee stuff.LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-08 11:10 ]</font>

Athran
Mar 7, 2008, 01:30 PM
Sadly I've found most of the win weapons to not be so great for me when it came to the PAs, most of them seemed a bit unweildly in comparison to 1 handed weapon variations. As far as coolness in hand, I've generally liked twin sabers more, but there are some pretty damn awesome claws and daggers out there.

Mysterious-G
Mar 7, 2008, 01:36 PM
Twin Sbaers(:P): I I think they have too little PP. And leveling their PA`s can be pretty troublesome. But then they do quite good damage, and are fun to use.

Twin Daggers: They are fun, but maybe don`t deal enough damage compared to other weapons.

Twin Claws: Good PP, I think good PP recovery, and great damage.

I actually use twin sabers the most, but I think twin claws are the best twin weapons.

Weeaboolits
Mar 7, 2008, 01:40 PM
Twin daggers and sabers, not sure which more so.

Dragwind
Mar 7, 2008, 02:21 PM
I'm a twin dagger fan, so yeah.

stukasa
Mar 7, 2008, 03:09 PM
Twin Daggers, or at least that's what I use most. Twin Claws have Renzan though...

Koji1m1
Mar 8, 2008, 01:19 PM
hmmm yeah it seems like lots of ppl like twin daggers over most of the others. =)

Zorafim
Mar 8, 2008, 05:47 PM
Twin daggers have great utility, their damage isn't lacking, and they never run out of PP. Even if they did, it's easy to get that PP back. Most of their attacks are beautiful and graceful. The only thing I don't like about them is that their attacks tend to take a while, due to the amount of hits in them. I'd have to go with them.

Ashkahn
Mar 8, 2008, 09:57 PM
Twin claws, for me. Renzan always gets the job done, and Chuei is just hilarious.

DEM_CIG
Mar 9, 2008, 08:05 PM
ummm... twin sabers ftw!!! (grand cross FTW!!!)

DarkEliteRico
Mar 9, 2008, 08:32 PM
I'm a twin claw kind of guy, with daggers in second. The twin sabers and double saber weapons just weren't good enough for me they looked awkward and in twin sabers their moves are a very PP unfriendly

Koji1m1
Mar 14, 2008, 05:24 PM
heh wow things turned around fast twin claws are in the leauge.XD

MSAksion
Mar 15, 2008, 11:24 AM
Claws are awesome because of the S rank versions.

Renzan hits so fast and can hit multiple enemies that a good old $200k fuka misaki can status 3 freeze an entire mob by yourself.

If only sabers and knives had any special effects i mean look at the Twin De Ragnus - the swords are on fire. If they did burn lvl 2 or 3 then more people would use them.

DEM_CIG
Mar 15, 2008, 05:56 PM
Twin sabers...