PDA

View Full Version : Online: I need help. [Class]

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 12:50 PM
My favorite wep on PSU are the Twin Daggers or the One handed dagger. I have been playing as an acrofighter/fortefighter and using A rank twin daggers. My friends have been telling me to switch to a fighgunner because of the S rank weps. I am a beast and i need to know if this is a good class. Along with being a beast.

Please Help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-07 13:02 ]</font>

Telina
Mar 7, 2008, 01:05 PM
Any class that utilizes sharp, pointy objects is good for beast, its your call as you have the last say in what you want to play

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 03:36 PM
Hmm,
But still being a fortefighter that only uses A rank daggers...
Well lets just say there not the best...And axes there really slow and I don't like slow.
Its anoys me...
But thank you for the advice/help.
I think I might try a fighgunner for awhile to see how it is
=]

Grimhart
Mar 7, 2008, 03:43 PM
If you don't like slow weapons, then Acrofighter is cool for the speed boost. They only get S rank in single dagger, though.

Fighgunner doesn't hit as hard as Fortefighter, but their weapons are more fun (in my opinion) and they get S rank Dagger and Twin Dagger, which is good for you if those are your favorite weapons. Double Sabers are pretty cool to play with, too, if you ever want to take a break from the daggers.

Wartecher also has S rank Daggers and Twin Daggers, if you ever feel like fooling with TECHNICs. ^_^

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 03:50 PM
Yeah me and slow weapons are a No,No. I have a level 36 Acrofighter but with the glich-n-all being stuck at 10 gets sometimes anoying.

Fighgunners, Yeah I've wanted to use a double Saber for awhile. So this is something that I've been looking forward to. As for Wartechers, I have an Arcotecher. And I seem to like them knowing that you can buff/heal and attack while doing some decient damage. But the Wartecker may been fun plus being a Beast I will only benifit from that.

Thank you for helping
I think I might look into Wartecher

Reven
Mar 7, 2008, 04:16 PM
AF 10 isn't a glitch and you're not stuck, it just takes a long long time to get from 10-11. AF and AT's just make up for fast lvling of 1-9 by slowing 10 way down. You should just be thankful you got it to 10 super fast compared to other advanced classes.

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 04:32 PM
I would Have rather it been like all the other calsses and be slow.

Reven
Mar 7, 2008, 04:46 PM
Lol, trust me, I thought the same thing until I raised PT. Then I wished PT was like AF/AT. It is a royal pain in the butt though. While I've finished AF, AT is still only 1/3 through lvl 10. I've been dreading going back.

As for your original question, I agree with the others. Try out FighGunner, it was my first class to lvl 15 and is still one of my favs. fF does have some fast weps but it's definately built around heavier attacks.

I'd give ya a hand raising your new class but I think your on 360 and I'm PC, so I'll just say good luck and have fun.

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 04:50 PM
Alright,
Thank you

Minamo
Mar 7, 2008, 05:23 PM
Do you use ranged weapons? Fighgunner with crossbow is cool. However, if you only want to use the daggers, it is not necessary to change to a type weaker than FF. (Beast has bonus on FF)

Delete
Mar 7, 2008, 05:54 PM
Fighgunner, in my opinion, is only fun if you can afford some good weapons. Crea doubles, gizaha zashies, etc.

SmurfALMIGHTY
Mar 7, 2008, 05:54 PM
AF get to 10 in a few runs if that and id rather stay at 10 for a long time then wait forever to go from 1-9

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah I can afford items, It's just the power loss I'm losing from going to a FF to FG but then there's the dagger the thing's I love the most.