PDA

View Full Version : Wow lol rumors

RedMussel
Mar 7, 2008, 03:23 PM
Ok i was booted out of a party cause i was laughing at how dumb this guys was. He said the Frag PA for the card is not neutral, its"acid". And that there are trying to get 50% on GBR becuase soon it will be erased and they no for sure it will go to Neudaiz next, and if you get it to 50% you will get the 15* shotgun. My god wear do these rumors come from? I couldent stop laughing at him..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-07 13:31 ]</font>

Desecration
Mar 7, 2008, 03:25 PM
On 2008-03-07 12:23, RedMussel wrote:
Ok i was booted out of a party cause i was laughing at how dumb this guys was. He said the Frag PA for the card is not neutral, its"acid". And that there are trying to get 50% on GBR becuase soon it will be erased and they no for sure it will go to Neudaiz next, and if you get it to 50% you will get the 15* shotgun. My god wear do these rumors come from? I couldent stop laughing at him..

OMG, please tell me your kidding, I didnt think that there was really anybody that stupid

Mikura
Mar 7, 2008, 03:33 PM
On 2008-03-07 12:25, Desecration wrote:

OMG, please tell me your kidding, I didnt think that there was really anybody that stupid

Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

Jakosifer
Mar 7, 2008, 03:37 PM
Ahaha.. My my seems PSU's playerbase still has too many'o them crazies in it. >)

I should renew soon and join random parties til I get booted to see how many boots I can total up in'a day...Better than huntin fo stuff.

stukasa
Mar 7, 2008, 03:51 PM
That's hilarious. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I'm guessing they don't visit the forums much...

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 03:53 PM
That made me giggle
People these days
Looking forward for nothing...
^.^

JAFO22000
Mar 7, 2008, 03:55 PM
"My god wear do these rumors come from? I couldent stop laughing at him.." (sic)

Inevitably, they come from the 360 servers.

xEndrance
Mar 7, 2008, 04:02 PM
I play the 360 servers and I never heard of what he was talking about

BFGfreak
Mar 7, 2008, 04:09 PM
On 2008-03-07 12:55, JAFO22000 wrote:
"My god wear do these rumors come from? I couldent stop laughing at him.." (sic)

Inevitably, they come from the 360 servers.

No they come from Dogbert. Don't belive me, click my sig.

lethe
Mar 7, 2008, 04:46 PM
Thats almost as bad as the party leader who said that the 15* longsword was called "Repuka Sword" and that it hit every enemy on screen and that it was gonna be released in awoken serpent S5..........

lethe
Mar 7, 2008, 04:47 PM
Theres plenty more rumors ive heard where that came from too

lethe
Mar 7, 2008, 04:48 PM
I should post my top 10 favorites

Chuck_Norris
Mar 7, 2008, 04:50 PM
On 2008-03-07 13:46, lethe wrote:
Thats almost as bad as the party leader who said that the 15* longsword was called "Repuka Sword" and that it hit every enemy on screen and that it was gonna be released in awoken serpent S5..........

Don't forget the guy who tried to sell a 15* Axe back in V1 PSU.

CelestialBlade
Mar 7, 2008, 04:53 PM
Idiot-proofing only works until people invent a better idiot.

Therefore, the potential idiocy of people is infinite.

I think it's showing here.

RedMussel
Mar 7, 2008, 04:54 PM
I remember when AotI first came out someone put in there shop ad they found the 15* rod... lol

lethe
Mar 7, 2008, 04:55 PM
NUMBER 10!!!

If you turn on the lights at the end of her secret mission in the room with rainbow beast, rainbow beast gets more powerful!

NUMBER 9!!!

If you hit level cap with lvl 1 PA's they cap with you

NUMBER 8!!!

If universe 1 is full, you walk about 5 feet away from the universe cube, wait 15 seconds, and itll be open for you

NUMBER 7!!!!

S rank boards are in NPC shops http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

NUMBER 6!!!!

Your PMs luck is passed on to you while its in the party!

NUMBER 5!!!

Battle stat effects Synthesis rates!

Number 4!!!

Capped PAs are weaker than non capped PAs becuase they get a 10% damage decrease

NUMBER 3!!!!

SLOTS ARE BASED ON PHOTON FORTUNE!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

NUMBER 2!!!

If you eat a dogma drop it kills you instantly!

NUMBER 1!!!!!!

If you cap every PA sega will give you a special item (i met someone who was trying to do this)

Vickie
Mar 7, 2008, 05:15 PM
lol look at yall getting all exited Maybe they was just Acting stupid Knowing that Yall would take em seriously, They were probably joking i do the same thing, Have you ever heard Of the 11* Kubara Rifle "Hurricane"? or the "Sazon Goya" 13* sword hahaha, Those were my creations.

lethe
Mar 7, 2008, 05:24 PM
On 2008-03-07 14:15, Vickie wrote:
lol look at yall getting all exited Maybe they was just Acting stupid Knowing that Yall would take em seriously, They were probably joking i do the same thing, Have you ever heard Of the 11* Kubara Rifle "Hurricane"? or the "Sazon Goya" 13* sword hahaha, Those were my creations.

Well their acting "stupid" gave us reason to believe they indeed are "stupid" thus your comment isnt giving them any justice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JAFO22000
Mar 7, 2008, 05:40 PM

Oh, how do you get the "Hurricane"??? I REALLY want this now.

Thaks.

JarinKail
Mar 7, 2008, 05:59 PM

dot dot dot

Marche
Mar 7, 2008, 06:05 PM
They probably get this stuff from trolls who feed them this garbage.

for example, saying in a thread "hey! if you synthesize an item using kubara wood, theres a 1 in 1000 chance of it being 55% an element! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif"

Morpheo
Mar 7, 2008, 06:17 PM

ya yall, then we can all head on down to mah farm to rasstle wit mah pigs and then we can have a bah-bee-que

Weeaboolits
Mar 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
On 2008-03-07 13:55, lethe wrote:
NUMBER 8!!!

If universe 1 is full, you walk about 5 feet away from the universe cube, wait 15 seconds, and itll be open for youThat's not too unreasonable, if you wait and try again, someone may have changed to another uni, DC'd or logged off for whatever reason.

lethe
Mar 7, 2008, 06:29 PM
On 2008-03-07 15:17, Morpheo wrote:

ya yall, then we can all head on down to mah farm to rasstle wit mah pigs and then we can have a bah-bee-que

lol

Soda
Mar 7, 2008, 06:32 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-07 13:31 ]</font>
LMAO!!!

Vickie
Mar 7, 2008, 07:10 PM
Looks like a hit a few nerves

pikachief
Mar 7, 2008, 08:00 PM
i asked y my friend was spamming BGR if there was nothing there he wanted and he said he was trying to get the Spread Needle you get from getting 50% on GBR...

i then lost faith in this entire PSU community, and i almost cried a little ._.

hes not a rumor believing person, what kinda sick monsters got to him!? D:

Darkly
Mar 7, 2008, 08:14 PM
still waiting for my dual axe wielding black beast...

Vickie
Mar 7, 2008, 08:17 PM
i mean i joke around like Make up some Item that doesn't exist, but nothing that would make someone waste time running something for no reason, like if someone asked me where to get a Song for death i wouldn't tell them to run that 5 block AMF Metro mission on S non stop and itll show up in your common box.

Kylie
Mar 7, 2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif I guess people are that bored now...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-03-07 18:29 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Mar 7, 2008, 11:26 PM
Relic Gun

Period

Syl
Mar 8, 2008, 03:30 AM
On 2008-03-07 20:26, ThEoRy wrote:
Relic Gun

Period

Feng Shui.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 8, 2008, 03:33 AM
On 2008-03-07 20:26, ThEoRy wrote:
Relic Gun

Period

Photon Chopper.

Dragwind
Mar 8, 2008, 06:52 AM
Running over Olgohmons with the floader if you get 300% on Neudaiz ;o

TheFonz
Mar 8, 2008, 10:53 AM
On 2008-03-07 14:24, lethe wrote:

Well their acting "stupid" gave us reason to believe they indeed are "stupid" thus your comment isnt giving them any justice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

People believing Rumours in a Videogame are now considered stupid? There are some people out there who don't play PSU 20 hours + a week and visit message boards frequently...

ThEoRy
Mar 8, 2008, 11:12 AM
Relic Gun attached to the Photon Chopper while a Human is driving the Tank, combine like Voltron to form the Omega Relicon so the Newman can summon forth the dual axe wielding Black Beast. But only every 100 beats on the clock. On a Tuesday.

tirith
Mar 8, 2008, 11:33 AM
that's impossable, tuesdays only go up to 99 beats on the clock... unless.... i gotta go...

RedMussel
Mar 8, 2008, 04:21 PM
Heres another one, well running White Beast on alt these guys were saying they cant wait for White which is a month away, becuase you will be able to trade in De Ragen tails in for the Dragon Rod.

JarinKail
Mar 8, 2008, 04:28 PM
If you equip and use the Ruby Bullet, Red/Force and Puyoment Aura while killing Fakis' final form, you can see Red Ring Rico and Heathcliff Flowen in the background!!

ZOMG!

SStrikerR
Mar 8, 2008, 05:00 PM
On 2008-03-08 07:53, TheFonz wrote:

On 2008-03-07 14:24, lethe wrote:

People believing Rumours in a Videogame are now considered stupid? There are some people out there who don't play PSU 20 hours + a week and visit message boards frequently...

Yes. Hence the word rumor. I play psu under 10 hours a wekk and im not THAT retarted.

darthplagis
Mar 8, 2008, 05:31 PM
hehe back when HsM came out i made up a one about a hidden board that let you make a line shield that allows males to wear female clothes.

what it needed was 6 trans acid and 9 vestaline (you got the board from vol brothers newman LOL)

can you guess what the line shield was called??

[spoiler-box]transvestaline[/spoiler-box]

me and my pals were ill with laughing at those nubs that believed me. those were the people that insisted on newman summons and black dual axe beast, oh and i started one about a new beast with one eye and a purple head sum of them believed that too LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthplagis on 2008-03-08 14:32 ]</font>

Silverthreads
Mar 8, 2008, 07:04 PM
I have heard about this new guild that is supposedly controlling the whole market on psu, I was just wondering if anyone had noticed anything unusual about the price changes and everything, I heard that this guild <which have been nicknamed the skulls> are controlling most of the prices of items on the game, currently i have no more information except the fact of a skull member has 1 skull set upon their desk, i would just like some views on this and input from others about this new "guild" that has come just out of the blue, like it has appeared overnight, here are some things to watch for though, numbers of stacks the people have, skulls on the desk, and suspicious acting as though they have no clue as to what you mean if you accuse them of being a skull. Thank you for your time

Weeaboolits
Mar 8, 2008, 07:14 PM
Sounds like BS to me.

_MorningStar_
Mar 8, 2008, 07:15 PM
lol my dad has a skull on his desk and made over 10mil with his shop.
Note: HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF SKULLS OR ANY OTHER GUILD

Weeaboolits
Mar 8, 2008, 07:16 PM
A lot of people have skulls on their desks, it's nothing rare, I pesonally opted for the night stand before deciding I didn't like it and threw it in my shop.

Zantra
Mar 8, 2008, 07:41 PM
Wow, PSU secret societies... that's a new one.

Silverthreads
Mar 8, 2008, 08:05 PM
well its not just that i believe that there are some people behind the price drops and price raise of certain items, i mean I have seen the mot walna sky rocket and then delve down into about 40k a piece its not just because its easy to find now but because i have seen people myself buy out the others and just keep working till they have about 13 stacks of a certain item and sell it for their own price. I have also noticed how certain rare items just keep popping up in their shop, i just know that there is some people behind it i know for a fact, btw maybe I am wrong about the skulls on the desk lol but thats just my wrong judgement. If my little thoughts twisting in my head are right though i know for a fact that certain people are manipulating the market to their own advantage. I just believe that they are all linked together because I have seen them with one another and many other things when i go to check out their shops. I bet if you were to search mot walna that you would understand where I am going with this

LaughingMan
Mar 8, 2008, 08:15 PM
On 2008-03-08 17:05, Silverthreads wrote:
well its not just that i believe that there are some people behind the price drops and price raise of certain items, i mean I have seen the mot walna sky rocket and then delve down into about 40k a piece its not just because its easy to find now but because i have seen people myself buy out the others and just keep working till they have about 13 stacks of a certain item and sell it for their own price. I have also noticed how certain rare items just keep popping up in their shop, i just know that there is some people behind it i know for a fact, btw maybe I am wrong about the skulls on the desk lol but thats just my wrong judgement. If my little thoughts twisting in my head are right though i know for a fact that certain people are manipulating the market to their own advantage. I just believe that they are all linked together because I have seen them with one another and many other things when i go to check out their shops. I bet if you were to search mot walna that you would understand where I am going with this

epic troll is epic

Katrina
Mar 8, 2008, 08:40 PM
Controlling the (real world) market through tactics similar to those mentioned have been going on for ages. It's a simplistic supply and demand approach taught in the earliest stages of basic business economics.

I doubt anyone would seriously take the time to manipulate a simple video game economy towards any degree of monopolization, and highly doubt this could be done to cause any 'notable' effect in the in game economy. Certain people are most likely buying 'en mass' certain items and making a profit through this elementary supply vs demand structure.

Let the kiddos play Monopoly (if the rumors are even true). Meseta and rares are fairly easy to come by now a days.

(I wouldn't think twice about a secret society with skulls in their shops. Rappies on the other hand..... beware those with a single Rappy Doll at position A-3, facing East, positioned directly perpendicular to a Gnome.... You've been warned....)

Psycho_Sonic
Mar 9, 2008, 12:31 AM
Hard facepalm is hard.

LaughingMan
Mar 9, 2008, 02:31 AM
On 2008-03-08 21:31, Psycho_Sonic wrote:
Hard facepalm is hard.

urdoinitwrong

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LaughingMan on 2008-03-08 23:34 ]</font>