PDA

View Full Version : Question...

bryanwillis7
Mar 7, 2008, 06:46 PM
Ughhhh really really sorry... but a week or so I asked what I should do to get my Job rank up higher fast... I was told by many to do a mission called... Lingering darkness? Somthing darkness... I can't remember the name The other was called something station.... Military station? I can't remember either of their names... care to enlighten? =/ Oh! And how do I activate the missions? Thanks...

Dizqard
Mar 7, 2008, 06:58 PM
For leveling types, I REALLY recommend white beasts. Insane mp for not much work. Plus, you can always get a full group, which means butt-loads of money!

JAFO22000
Mar 7, 2008, 07:03 PM
Perhaps you were advised to do "True Darkness" and the AMF Military Base Missions.

True Darkness is started from the Dallgun Viewing Plaza. Get to the Dallgun Viewing Plaza by completing both HIVE missions, which are found on the Guardians Colony, 4th floor. Once you arrive in Dallgun Viewing Plaza, walk back through the door you walked in through and you will be able to access True Darkness.

The AMF Military missions are accessed from Parum West (The district with all of the shops). It is located on the left hand side as you enter, just past the juice bar, but before the GRM shop. You will see a gate that will open as you enter. There are two AMF missions here, one after the other with a lobby in between.

Inazuma
Mar 7, 2008, 07:56 PM
here is the original topic
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=171078&forum=20

psow has a really useful feature that will show you all your previous posts. click on "my account" at the top of the screen, then on "search for posts by byranwillis7"