PDA

View Full Version : Non-pso fiction, recieved well or shot down?

KaFKa
Mar 8, 2008, 07:49 PM
while working off and on on another book that I've been writing for some time now (this is about the seventh rewrite of it) I've been needing a form of creative outlet and thought maybe PSOW would like to have a look at it. So, as the title states, would something non-pso be appreciated or would the rabid-ness that I know resides in fanworks shoot it down?

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 8, 2008, 08:12 PM
We're pretty mild-tempered, here in Fan Works. I wouldn't anticipate getting flamed for posting Phantasy Star unrelated works. Post away, KaFKa.

CupOfCoffee
Mar 8, 2008, 08:51 PM
I would LOVE this. Yes. Absolutely. Post. Non-PSO stuff is what I post in fan works as well, and it I always feel sort of out of place doing so. You should (re)join the club and make it less lonely around these parts!

EphekZ
Mar 8, 2008, 10:43 PM
Check out CoC's works, I think you'd get your answer.

Xaeris
Mar 9, 2008, 03:47 PM
I've never seen Fan Works go out of its way to shoot anything down. The worst that'll happen is that no one says anything (directly to you anyway) and more likely, it'll be as accepted as anything else.

Freeze
Mar 10, 2008, 04:41 PM
We always like to see new work here in Fan Works, game related or not. Post away.

KaFKa
Mar 10, 2008, 06:50 PM
Well, 7/7 unanimous means I gotta do it. Guess its time to get to work then, eh?