PDA

View Full Version : GBR

LaughingMan
Mar 9, 2008, 09:23 PM
Two questions

1.) This Thursday they're gonna do the new update. My question is, is the update gonna be at regular late as hell time or earlier so i can play it when i get home or am i gonna have to wait till friday to enjoy the madness on parum

2.) After the parum GBR thing are they gonna throw it on neudaiz. If so would it be a smart idea get rid of my hiroketic now for the insane price and just pick it back up when everyone finds billions of them. of cource only if GBR is gonna end up on neudiaz

thanks in advance

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 9, 2008, 09:25 PM
1. the update are from 1-4 PST so......idk where you live so i couldnt say..... for me... i cant play until friday morning
2. Whose to say that GBR will continue this week???? More then likely the mission on Rycross will be open.......

gryphonvii
Mar 9, 2008, 10:05 PM
also there is nothing to say that the gbr on neudaiz is gonna be drop rate increase, so Hirokteri might still be rare, if anybody can prove me wrong please do so because I would like to know what boost we will get soon.

LaughingMan
Mar 9, 2008, 11:22 PM
On 2008-03-09 20:05, gryphonvii wrote:
also there is nothing to say that the gbr on neudaiz is gonna be drop rate increase, so Hirokteri might still be rare, if anybody can prove me wrong please do so because I would like to know what boost we will get soon.

I'll hang on to my hirokteri then and it might be exp boost cause I heard parum GBR is pa boost leveling.

Dragonrider29
Mar 9, 2008, 11:29 PM
I want GBR on Colony...*Downfall of the Repca*