PDA

View Full Version : AotI: PSO Clothes/Parts.

TCpsu
Mar 10, 2008, 07:55 AM
Im aware these were released on Jp servers during maximum attack G but was curious which ones were.

also did they become available in shops as they dont seem to be on the list of items for "the messenger"

just wanted to know what to look forward to when MAG comes to the EU/US/360 servers.

Thanks in advance.

ashley50
Mar 10, 2008, 08:46 AM
PSO areas? (well some of them)
PSO clothes? (Hucast, Racast, Ramar, ramarl, Fonewm...etc, you get teh idea)
some PSO chars? Nostalgia
large exp boost?

EspioKaos
Mar 10, 2008, 08:51 AM
On 2008-03-10 05:55, TCpsu wrote:
Im aware these were released on Jp servers during maximum attack G but was curious which ones were.

also did they become available in shops as they dont seem to be on the list of items for "the messenger"

just wanted to know what to look forward to when MAG comes to the EU/US/360 servers.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the PSO clothes and parts will be normal shop items that stick around after the event. If we follow the schedule of the Japanese event, one half of them will be released at the start of the event, then the other half will come a week or two later.

TCpsu
Mar 10, 2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks thats nice to hear that they'll all be available after the event.

LaughingMan
Mar 10, 2008, 02:45 PM
I can't wait for this HuCast parts here i come : )

CelestialBlade
Mar 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
Is it true that the VR Ragol areas will also be available after the event? I read something about that but I've done forgotten it.

Saphion
Mar 10, 2008, 02:56 PM
Are the PSO clothes available offline? I can't seem to find anything about them.

EspioKaos
Mar 10, 2008, 03:13 PM
On 2008-03-10 12:47, Typheros wrote:
Is it true that the VR Ragol areas will also be available after the event? I read something about that but I've done forgotten it.

True indeed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif After the event closes, Dr. Tomrain will be nice enough to keep a version of the Rykros VR simulator machine thinger running. These missions are called Maximum Attack G' (http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G') and Program DF' (http://psupedia.info/Program_DF'), both with the apostrophe at the end to identify the non-event versions of the missions. These missions will only go up to A rank and just like the event versions, only support up to four players.

On 2008-03-10 12:56, Saphion wrote:
Are the PSO clothes available offline? I can't seem to find anything about them.

I believe you have to complete all of the story missions to get them in the offline mode.

Saphion
Mar 10, 2008, 03:25 PM
On 2008-03-10 13:13, EspioKaos wrote:

On 2008-03-10 12:56, Saphion wrote:

I believe you have to complete all of the story missions to get them in the offline mode.

Awesome. Thanks, EspioKaos!

fronebullare
Mar 10, 2008, 03:38 PM
is there any idea as to WHEN we get MAG? we're usually two or three months behind JP in events, so maybe we'll see it soon?

Totori
Mar 10, 2008, 05:48 PM
actully where are not that far behind who know maybe we can get it this week

EspioKaos
Mar 10, 2008, 05:54 PM
On 2008-03-10 13:25, Saphion wrote:
Awesome. Thanks, EspioKaos!

No problem. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2008-03-10 13:38, fronebullare wrote:
is there any idea as to WHEN we get MAG? we're usually two or three months behind JP in events, so maybe we'll see it soon?

Chillaura, one of the GMs, said that it's possible that we'll see MAG at some point in April, with an official announcement this month. Hopefully everything's still on track for this time frame to hold true.

Sasamichan
Mar 10, 2008, 05:57 PM
On 2008-03-10 13:38, fronebullare wrote:

As of now, there has been no announcement yet. Suppoidly, there should be an announcement within the next few weeks.

Sydz
Mar 10, 2008, 05:58 PM
Well events are usualy off the schedule in terms of updates. We tend to get those out of order. Remember all the "WE ARENT GETTING FAMITSU WE GOT ANOTHER UPDATE THIS WEEK" rants?

Sasamichan
Mar 10, 2008, 06:02 PM
On 2008-03-10 15:58, Sydz wrote:
Well events are usualy off the schedule in terms of updates. We tend to get those out of order. Remember all the "WE ARENT GETTING FAMITSU WE GOT ANOTHER UPDATE THIS WEEK" rants?

I remember those. We never did get Famitsu cup, we got 1up cup instead.

Sydz
Mar 11, 2008, 12:08 AM
It degraded into pretty much madness too. Anything Sega did, or didn't, meant the cup wasnt going to be released. And there was no convicing people otherwise either. But, yay for April, Gives me a reason to stick around, and Events are great for leveling noobs. I can get my newman higher.

CelestialBlade
Mar 11, 2008, 12:17 AM
On 2008-03-10 22:08, Sydz wrote:
It degraded into pretty much madness too. Anything Sega did, or didn't, meant the cup wasnt going to be released. And there was no convicing people otherwise either. But, yay for April, Gives me a reason to stick around, and Events are great for leveling noobs. I can get my newman higher.

I know what you mean, there's people around here that think MAG isn't going to happen. It's hilarious.