PDA

View Full Version : So I wanna be a Protranser...

lethal
Mar 10, 2008, 11:18 AM
I can't decide what race to be. Human can look cool but I feel are too vanilla. But have vastly superior MST and EVP (and tp! lul). Female Cast look amazing, and also have a slight edge (only slight though) in all other stats. Part of me wants to be a stat whore, the other half is a fashion whore. Note: Beast isn't an option, they're all dirty. and my newman is a xTecher.

kyle21
Mar 10, 2008, 11:26 AM
Cast all the way. Since your going to be using mostly ranged weapons as a PT Cast is the most well rounded for range, while being moderately good at Melee. Plus using EX traps fills your SUV super fast.

DEM_CIG
Mar 10, 2008, 12:01 PM
On 2008-03-10 09:26, kyle21 wrote:
Cast all the way. Since your going to be using mostly ranged weapons as a PT Cast is the most well rounded for range, while being moderately good at Melee. Plus using EX traps fills your SUV super fast.

Exactly wut i was going to say.

amtalx
Mar 10, 2008, 12:03 PM
Those meatbats are fragile and smell terrible. Cast.

ThEoRy
Mar 10, 2008, 12:49 PM
Cast I'd say for the higher ata. Ranged weapons and axes and such.

panzer_unit
Mar 10, 2008, 01:07 PM
Decide on race based on something else, like what other jobs you want to try or what other races you've already got covered. Casts are really good for Protranser, but Protranser is also really good for Humans... I'd say it's too close to call.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 10, 2008, 01:08 PM
Cast FTW....SUV and decent melee damage and really nice ranged damage especially when bows/shotties are past 31

lethal
Mar 10, 2008, 01:24 PM
On 2008-03-10 11:07, panzer_unit wrote:
Decide on race based on something else, like what other jobs you want to try or what other races you've already got covered. Casts are really good for Protranser, but Protranser is also really good for Humans... I'd say it's too close to call.

After thinking about it that way, I've chosen cast for sure. I like the looks more of Casts. Been a Cast fanboy since PSO. Am rerolling from a Male cast (he's too short and male cast parts look like shit). And the other classes i'd be make more sense as Cast.
Thank you everyone.

mvffin
Mar 11, 2008, 12:53 AM
<3 my ProCaSeal. I made her before AOI. I figured since PT weps/stats were gimp, I'd need the extra ATA of a Cast, and the extra damage from an SUV. it worked out wonderfully. I mostly use guns with my PT anyways, with the exception of Spear and Axe.

Violent Violet: PT since lvl 10 and never looked back.

ashley50
Mar 11, 2008, 02:11 AM
CAST/Caseal...why?
'cause even thought they don't get class bonuses for that Job, you have access to the SUV.
And uhm, who needs bonuses? Humans...The price? no SUV and uhm...well, a meatbag.

You Can't go wrong with a CAST...screw bonuses, we get SUVs!!

well, maybe fT but hey...you're an fT tank!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2008-03-11 00:12 ]</font>

Freshellent
Mar 11, 2008, 03:50 AM
I've played both a hume and CAST PT a bit. I'd say it's really up to cosmetics. SUV's are a nice way to place free damage out on the field,Grom for bosses etc etc.

Personally I like female CAST parts better than fleshie clothes. That's just me though.