PDA

View Full Version : PSU AOI info

Sunwind
Mar 11, 2008, 02:26 AM
Hi

If I buy AoI, does it come with any free subscription days at all?
Do I need to buy a copy or can I install my friends copy and just login with my account?

Was also wondering if the amount of players increased / decreased much at all with the release of the expansion? And what's the general feeling about the game now? When I quit several months ago I remembered thinking AoI would solve a lot of problems (at least from what I read on this site about it).

thanks !

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunwind on 2008-03-11 00:27 ]</font>

ashley50
Mar 11, 2008, 02:30 AM
On 2008-03-11 00:26, Sunwind wrote:
Hi

If I buy AoI, does it come with any free subscription days at all?
Do I need to buy a copy or can I install my friends copy and just login with my account?

Was also wondering if the amount of players increased / decreased much at all with the release of the expansion? And what's the general feeling about the game now? When I quit several months ago I remembered thinking AoI would solve a lot of problems (at least from what I read on this site about it).

thanks !

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunwind on 2008-03-11 00:27 ]</font>

It doesn't come with a free subscription, you have to pay either monthly or a 6 month plan.

you can either buy or borrow a copy as the US version doesn't have a serial key or number. so just install and store the disc away as you won't need it again unless you uninstall and reinstall again.

The Population after teh expansion kinda...increased a little.
The game is a bit better...i think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2008-03-11 00:31 ]</font>

Sunwind
Mar 11, 2008, 02:32 AM
Thanks, all I needed to know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

oh except one more thing.. I read somewhere that AoI has an 'actual/proper loot system' now, shed any light on this?

thanks for the quick reply.

ashley50
Mar 11, 2008, 02:36 AM
oh you mean the item distribution thing? (I think that's what it is)
Default item distribution is now set to 'Random' for both normal and rare items.

I'm not sure if that was it...

beatrixkiddo
Mar 11, 2008, 05:31 PM
The original game had the same exact spoils distribution system as AotI does. The only difference is that AotI defaults to "Random" distro instead of "Finder".