PDA

View Full Version : What is your way of levelings techs quick?

AnimeBoy33
Mar 12, 2008, 01:48 PM
Well,with my techer.i b0ught some new spells,and wanted them lv.11 really quick.but,i don't really know any methods of leveling them.so cou:d any1 help plz

GuardianElite
Mar 12, 2008, 01:49 PM
4/11

Xefi
Mar 12, 2008, 01:49 PM
do some Sleeping Warrior s2 to level up your spells.

GreenArcher
Mar 12, 2008, 01:50 PM
Switch to acrotecher (or if you are an acrotecher, switch to guntecher for the low TP). Grab 1* madoogs and head over to Sleeping warriors.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 12, 2008, 01:52 PM
Old way was to go to Agata with 1* weps and just breeze through it there. Popular now is to go to Scared Planet and hunt for a specific map with varhas and just keep wailing on them while the king heals them.

amtalx
Mar 12, 2008, 01:53 PM
On 2008-03-12 11:49, GuardianElite wrote:
4/11

QFT

Wait until next month. You will have every spell at Lvl 40 in 54 minutes. True story.

Xefi
Mar 12, 2008, 01:53 PM
4/11

that is a month away. if he can wait that long for the update with those Pa, techs, bullets skill.

Danny_Dark
Mar 12, 2008, 04:02 PM
Plains Overlord S2 or Lightning Beasts S...

Micro
Mar 12, 2008, 04:08 PM
On 2008-03-12 11:53, amtalx wrote:

4/11

QFT

Wait until next month. You will have every spell at Lvl 40 in 54 minutes. True story.

inb4technicaldifficulties

Anyways, if you want to level them now I'd suggest Sleeping Warriors.

gryphonvii
Mar 12, 2008, 04:08 PM
I do sakura blast, no dangerous monsters as long as you stay away, nothing touches you, the ice from the sageetas are laughable, I am there right now getting razonde at 30

AnimeBoy33
Mar 12, 2008, 04:23 PM
Alright,Thanks guys.

Dragwind
Mar 12, 2008, 04:30 PM
Scarred Planet, highest rank you can do. Kill the first mob of bajilla's, abandon, restart, repeat.

Yunfa
Mar 12, 2008, 04:59 PM
4/11's update, will lvling up up Photon Arts make that much of a difference? For those that have experienced the change, let's say i lvled up my Axe PA 50% in an hour, with this update how much % would I get...or is this kind of estimate even possible? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

str898mustang
Mar 12, 2008, 05:16 PM
setup joytokey or turbo controller, get map with Vahra x5 and King Vahra at Scared Planet, set up AFK tech'n, go to sleep or do RL stuff

Syl
Mar 12, 2008, 05:26 PM
On 2008-03-12 14:59, Yunfa wrote:
4/11's update, will lvling up up Photon Arts make that much of a difference? For those that have experienced the change, let's say i lvled up my Axe PA 50% in an hour, with this update how much % would I get...or is this kind of estimate even possible? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yeah, the change is really noticeable. If I remember right, I think the EXP boost was mentioned as being about x2.5 or so.

And where's the source for the update being on 4/11? I haven't been lurking much >_>

Yunfa
Mar 12, 2008, 05:30 PM
x2.5???!!!!!!!! *asblodes* holy shit thats double the speed....??!!!!

Umberger
Mar 12, 2008, 05:44 PM
<shamelesspromotion>Link in my sig has some good ways to level pretty much every TECHNIC.</shameless promotion> I would honestly just hold off on the power leveling (i.e. healing Vahra/AFK methods) until we get the PA experience update though, even if it is somewhat far away.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 13, 2008, 11:15 AM
sakura blast seems to be the best place for me

tirith
Mar 13, 2008, 11:28 AM
pretty much just choose somewhere you wanna hunt that doesn't need a group to step on buttons and solo it a lot using the skill you wanna level.
doesn't matter where for tech's that only hit 1 target.
i've fount lightning beasts and sleeping warriors are nice for ae spells as they have frequent groups of bajilla you can spam into the ground =)
setting the spells up on a wand/mag <whatever> combo allows for the mosts casts before you need to recharge or change weapons.
and a tp/generate extra slot and har/quick are usefull too.

Kion
Mar 13, 2008, 03:45 PM
On 2008-03-12 15:30, Yunfa wrote:

actually it's more than double. and i feel sorry for all the elitist who spend sooo much time maxing everything out. atleast this will be a welcome change.

panzer_unit
Mar 13, 2008, 03:50 PM
On 2008-03-13 13:45, Kion wrote:

On 2008-03-12 15:30, Yunfa wrote:

actually it's more than double. and i feel sorry for all the elitist who spend sooo much time maxing everything out. atleast this will be a welcome change.

Welcome changes? NOT IN MY PSU

Finding out when that update would come along changed my plans to start messing around with WarTecher. I'm gonna get Fortefighter to 15 once I'm done leveling Barada Banga to 31.

Once the tech leveling boost comes out I'll start playing around with that stuff. Especially with a Cast I don't really want to put hardcore time into a secondary means of attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2008-03-13 13:53 ]</font>

RemiusTA
Mar 13, 2008, 03:51 PM
When it comes to technics more than double REALLY is too much, but come on, who the hell is complaining. This gives every class a chance to really shine and grow, FUCK the elitists who are complaining about their spots in being videogame demigods.

And besides, 1/3 the time is still too fucking much time to spend when it comes to most technics and skills.

Akaimizu
Mar 13, 2008, 04:01 PM
I do agree that plains is a good place. Especially with those nice alcoves where monsters can't cross, but you can spam a tech or a laser freely. I tend to use the last location in it, for debuffs. It's boring as heck, but you can stand there all day, safe and sound, (especially with the large pack of Go Vahra going crazy at the invisible way) constantly debuffing them. Attack techs are good too, but debuffs don't kill thus you never lose numbers of mobs you hit with it.

I've mostly done it the manual way, but I've been guilty of using that to raise some debuffs a bit.

ThEoRy
Mar 13, 2008, 10:46 PM
Here's a good place to look for now.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=158987&forum=22&0

till the tech leveling adjustment anyway.

Tita
Mar 14, 2008, 12:45 AM
4/11 is ridiculous.
i'm still going to work on my current priority 1 techs, and i'll level all my priority 2s and 3s later.

i gotta concur with scarred planet. lots of little dudes to nuke.

Miyuki
Mar 14, 2008, 01:27 AM
Sleeping Warriors S2 and Sakura Blast S2. SW is great for piercing techs, so-so for ra-techs and gi-techs. SB is good all around. As mentioned before, mobs are slow and tend to group up - lots of weak 6+ mobs, which is great for ra- and gi-techs. Boomas and ageetas attack infrequently. SB also has hiding spots for those pesky guys at the end.

I've done both depending on my mood or what I'm hunting at the moment. Both can be solo'd rather fast. I'd say if you want to find catiliums, relic edges, P-wand, go to SW. If you want better money, MP, XP, S-ranks, go to SB.

Sexy_Raine
Mar 14, 2008, 02:31 AM
Gi-techs- Go to Sleeping warriors for these
Ra-techs- Plains overlord or sakura blast
Noszonde/Nosmegid- Sakura blast, use on Boomas/GoBoomas only since they like to bunch up
Dam-techs- Sleeping warriors
Barta/Zonde/Megid- Lightning beasts/Sleeping warriors

Use the Wand/madoog combo is much as possible, it has a bigger pp pool together than a single Rod. You can have 2 of the same tech in each hand too.

the exp boost is such bullshit for techs though. The already made them easier when they made Acrotecher, and that speed boost with the Rod update. I really hope it ends up being low boost. I already have the entire diga series at 40, and all dam-techs. Damn one-monthers don't deserve this,