PDA

View Full Version : Coral Military Force Recruiting.

AlMcFly
Mar 12, 2008, 06:06 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/mcflyvii/PSU/CMFLogo-FinalSymbolColor.jpg

http://pso-world.com/teamcenter.php?op=viewguild&gid=1456

Team Coral Military Force is now Recruiting.

Team Description:

Welcome veterans and new recruits to the Coral Military Force.

We honor the memories of every soldier who braved the journey from their ruined planet for the prosperity of not only the peoples of Coral but the entire Gurhal System. It was through these brave soldier's self-sacrificing courage, that we are able to exist today. Their dream was a peaceful place in which to survive and repent for the mistakes made on Coral.

The entire planet of Coral had been caught under the chaos and turmoil of war, and as a result, the environment and ecosystem began to collapse. Due to the high degree of infighting, the power held by the present military grew. As a result, the government and the military had an unusual and dangerously close relationship.

The most powerful of organizations at the time, The Alliance of Nations, formed the Pioneer Project. They decided the best course of action was to flee their dying world in search of a new home for their citizens, away from war.

This history of Gurhall is all but forgotten. The times are again turning turbulent with the threat of SEED and numerous corruptions within the AMF. If we are not careful, we may yet again experience the same fate as Coral.

A select few soldiers and hunters have set in motion a new military force to rival the AMF as well as protect Gurhal's inhabitants from the SEED menace. In remembrance of a time of hope, this force has been named the Coral Military Force.

Site leader contact info:

-In game: McFly, McFly 2.0, McFly 3.0

Team Basic Info:

We are primarily located on the PS2/PC server and will do the majority of our recruiting in-game. 360 users are welcome to pm me for an invite however you will have to be in charge of representing us there and recruit accordingly in order for you to take full advantage of an in-game teamwork aspect.

With such a small community, we are basically using this team method as a way for everyone to get to know each other a little easier.

We will be semi-selective in our recruiting. We require a little information about yourself when asking for an invite. We will not add you if you just simply ask and are completely anonymous. The reason for our selective recruiting is not to promote elitism. Elitism, actually, is very much frowned upon by the team. The reason is to weed out the "bad eggs" so to speak. The gamers that take and never give. That is counterproductive to what we are trying to do. We will also be expecting a certain amount of maturity. There is no age restriction to the team, but if you are one of those players during a mission that spam nothing but "ITACHI IS BETTER THAN NARUTO" or "I LIKE GUNDAM, WHO ELSE LIKES GUNDAM", lol, you may be denied membership.

Everyone is here to enjoy the game. As always, a friendlier community is a better game.

Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!

McFly

PS. Don't forget to send me your character information and levels so I can give you your respective team rank title ;P.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-04-01 16:05 ]</font>

AlMcFly
Mar 14, 2008, 12:35 PM
Bumpers...

AlMcFly
Mar 20, 2008, 04:56 PM
Bump it up...

AlMcFly
Apr 1, 2008, 06:05 PM
Bump that shiz...

Kouta_
Apr 7, 2008, 03:21 AM
Bump!! <3