PDA

View Full Version : PSU account cancelation (xbox 360)

SnAk3
Mar 13, 2008, 02:39 AM
i went to the official sega site and i dont have an account there because i bought the membership off of xbox live marketplace.

i need to know how to cancel my account for PSU for xbox 360.

thx in advance

SnAk3
Mar 13, 2008, 03:09 AM
bump. help would b nice.
thx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

McLaughlin
Mar 13, 2008, 03:16 AM
1-800-4MY-XBOX

LaughingMan
Mar 13, 2008, 03:27 AM
i see so many of these damn threads asking about deleting accounts it gets kind of depressing after awhile. It's not only depressing that a future partener or trade oppurtunity is lost it's also depressing that these threads come in waves and by new people. Can someone just sticky it cause obviously no one knows how to use the fucking search button or Google to find it these days.

Snitch
Mar 13, 2008, 03:41 AM
Call them Xbox Live.. only solution..

And yes please sticky this..

Darkly
Mar 13, 2008, 06:50 AM
anybody know the uk number? i need to cancel my second account i started a while back...

New_One
Mar 13, 2008, 06:58 AM
0800 587 1102

DarkEliteRico
Mar 13, 2008, 10:52 AM
1800-4MY-BOX and make sure you've got your information correct: Credit Card, Gamertag, and Account information. Without that you're just gonna waste time and probably have things take longer then you want.

SnAk3
Mar 13, 2008, 11:54 AM
thx...i wasn't expecting to call that number cuz i have low minutes but oh well im over it. and u know y there r so many threads about account cancellation? Because this games rly starting to get old. i've got about 2k+ hrs in this game and theres nothing new in it anymore so y pay 10$ a mo. on something im not even gonna play. It's like it's in the back of my head saying "you're paying for it, so just play." I'm sick of this game. and i rly dont feel like waiting till summer for new pm devices holy shit. And the pso missions aren't gonna come out for who knows how long. and rumors r starting again about shit coming out. It's such nonsense y can't sega just tell us wtf is coming out?

These threads aren't depressing. And if they are to u then ur just depressed. I'm tired of ppl who ruin the most fun part of this game, finding weapons. They spend almost 24 hrs a day on this game finding every board and putting it in their shop waay overpriced for 1 weapon. Sure agito repca's r awesome but come on 70 mil for a 24% 7/7? that's insane.
maybe i'll come make a new account when there's so much more in this game but as now, i just dont see any point.

oh and thx in advance for all the sarcasm im about to get for this post. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JAFO22000
Mar 13, 2008, 12:06 PM
Ignoring your spelling and grammar mistakes, there is not much in your thread that deserves derision. There are many people here who share the same sentiment as you.

The subscription numbers in this game are indicitive of how many people are having fun or getting worth for their monthly fee. Dwindling numbers can only mean that a majority of people do not want to pay $10/month to play any longer.

Starrz
Mar 13, 2008, 12:52 PM
1-800-IH8-SEGA