PDA

View Full Version : Rare monsters

Nai_Calus
Mar 13, 2008, 06:41 AM
Goddamn it. I've seen every single rare monster in Ep1 at least once and Nars several times, all on Normal.

I just know that I'm now going to spend months running Forest of Fucking Sorrow and Fake In Yellow and Addicting Food trying to hunt these same damned rare enemies when I get to Ult. -_-

It's like using up all the good rolls on your dice. Except instead of good rolls on dice it's rare monster encounters.

*whine*

(Yes, this is pointless. Yeah, I could whine about how I haven't been able to get a job in five fucking months or how gas is insane or whatever, but meh. I spend enough time IRL bitching about that and fretting about it. Fuck that.)

AlexCraig
Mar 13, 2008, 12:12 PM
Settle, my friend. They will come. Took me half of forever to find a Hildetorr. And even though I didn't get what I wanted, I still ran into one. Ran into a few Pal Rappies easily and got what I wanted from them.

My suggestion to you is to quit the mission before it is over. Defeat EVERY monster in the run, then quit the mission. Then just redo the mission. That is what I did in Fake In Yellow. Got me a couple Pal Rappies and a few Red Handguns from El Rappies.