PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PSU Question for Xbox 360

xXFaizeXx
Mar 15, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hey everyone i have a simple question. I am thinking about purchasing PSU because i miss PSO for dreamcast and xbox and i just recently purchased the 360 and was woundering if theres enough people who actually play the game online because i remeber i was playing PSO and all of the sudden there like ok we are shutting down PSO and gave us like a notice then it all stoped. So back to my question if i were to purchase PSU again are there many people online and actively playing it? Thanks for all your help! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

th0rnz
Mar 15, 2008, 02:55 PM
360 servers have a large population compared to the pc/ps2 servers and you shouldn't have a problem finding people to play with if you do popular missions.

You will enjoy it, and don't worry about the population, it's a zero factor on 360.

DEM_CIG
Mar 15, 2008, 02:57 PM
there's alot of people on the 360.

xXFaizeXx
Mar 15, 2008, 02:57 PM
Ok awsome thank you also i remeber when i was playing on dreamcast and Xbox is there still a Hunters License you must purchase?

xXFaizeXx
Mar 15, 2008, 03:04 PM
Oh yea where would be the best place to find it because i dont see it on the bestbuy website?

DEM_CIG
Mar 15, 2008, 03:19 PM
U can just purchase the license over Xboxlive, that would be the easiest place to get it. I don't know if they sell that in stores.

xXFaizeXx
Mar 15, 2008, 04:17 PM
Yup i know i ment where could i get the actual game but i thinok i ound it at Gamestop

DEM_CIG
Mar 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
o lol my bad...

Covikt
Mar 16, 2008, 01:42 AM
I would probably look online on like Amazon or something I believe I got mine from there for like 15$ but It's been a while

D1ABOLIK
Mar 16, 2008, 12:40 PM
The population will not be a problem. But dont buy PSU because "you miss PSO". It is nothing like PSO. Completely different game. Buy at your own risk.

chibiLegolas
Mar 17, 2008, 10:48 AM
On 2008-03-16 10:40, D1ABOLIK wrote:
The population will not be a problem. But dont buy PSU because "you miss PSO". It is nothing like PSO. Completely different game. Buy at your own risk.

Agree. PSU is similiar in certain aspects, but you'll immediately notice that the gameplay's a bit different than PSO.

I'd recommend downloading the demo through xbox live first and play around with that before you pick up PSU. And most folks have already bought the expansion pack for it (which is purchasable through xbox live. Though you'd STILL need the original game disk to play it).

IMO, PSU feels more of a technical grind compared to PSO. But you should try it out yourself to judge.