PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: PSU Roleplayers Unite!

Covikt
Mar 16, 2008, 02:21 AM
I apologize first off if this is in the wrong area and assume it will be moved to Player Matchup when this is realized but I figure that I could get SOME attention before it does so I'm gonna say what I have to...

360 RP-rs are few and distant...I'm looking to gather them and unite! To conquer Gurhal!...>.> Ok well not gurhal but at least conquer the first floor of Guardians Colony for our base of admissions!

On Sunday March 16 At 5:00pm Central I will be In front of the fountain on the first floor of Guardians Colony / Universe 5

Feel free to stop by with the char you want to RP with and if things go well we might compose a true/permanent group/unit to Rp with...

There is the possiblity of Costume Contest to comemorate St. Patrick's Day passing us by...
If this does happen the prizes will go as so
1st: 300k
2nd: 200k
3rd: 100k

So be sure to wear green and if enough people show-up prepared then three snappy dressers could go home a little richer >.>

So let's recap:
Sunday March 16 5:00pm Central
Roleplayers Unite / (possibly) St. Patrick's day costume contest

EDIT: If you wish to group up to RP and/or missed the event then feel free to drop by "Rihawk" room and leave your GT/char name on BB if you want to gather and RP sometimes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Covikt on 2008-03-16 17:03 ]</font>

Kufell
Mar 16, 2008, 06:56 PM
Did I miss it? Or is it just that no ones turning up?

Covikt
Mar 16, 2008, 06:58 PM
Well that was an Amazing turn out of a whole 1 person.... Me -_-
Wow...I never thought that noone RP'd... I really would have liked even one more person to show up but I guess 1 is too many to ask for when it comes to RPrs

So Go back to your leveling and continue spamming runs until you get your desired level cause gawd knows thats all you want

Kufell
Mar 16, 2008, 07:04 PM
I've been waiting there for the last two hours, and havent even seen you. :/

Mizzy
Mar 16, 2008, 07:17 PM
I was there for 2 hours with Kufell.

Universe 5 at the Central Table. We're even still there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mizzy on 2008-03-16 17:19 ]</font>

Covikt
Mar 16, 2008, 07:24 PM
I apologize...I was sitting there at the specified time and waited for 30min without so much as a soul at the Central table so I left...

If you still wish to RP leave your GT/names at Rihawk 's BB and I will get back to you

Mizzy
Mar 16, 2008, 07:32 PM
posted an article in your room. sitting there right now. Nice Van Brellas.

Covikt
Mar 16, 2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you Had another 0/10 but it sold for 2.4 mil...working torwards my first pair of Grand Crosses ^_^

SOON YOU SHALL BE MINE!!! *flashlight laugh* Mwuahahaha! >.> Sorry