PDA

View Full Version : ps :3

Kittycat
Mar 16, 2008, 08:02 AM
so like in pso i'd start out and get pwned by monsters. they'd kill me. and i'd do low damage and miss a lot.

then starting out in psu i would just go stab everything and not die, and all was good. i didn't need to learn to survive or raise my mag; i just wanted to skill my weapon exp dammit!

i'm so glad psu is easy. it's like going from psi to psiv.

there was a redhead chick at the chuck e cheese cash register. i told her "hello, beautiful" and she said "you look like a furry. wanna wear the mouse costume? pays 11/hr". I told her I'm not a furry and promptly left, offended. i'm now staring down my last slice of pizza, nearly all eaten, and can't stomache it because i'm so upset.

i'm a fan of sandwiches, as you might've read. sadly, that's like 7 + 9 + 4 grams of total fat just from three slices of cheese. ack. I'd better slim it down to two slices of low-fat cheese.

1 choco taco and 5 ice cream sandwiches left. i think my next sweet should be freezer pops, but only if they're sour. like i'd ever freeze 'em.

Dhylec
Mar 16, 2008, 09:24 AM
;o

VanHalen
Mar 16, 2008, 09:44 AM
You should've slapped her with the pizza. Also Rice Krispie Treats are the bomb. They are even better since I got my braces off this week.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 16, 2008, 08:42 PM
$11/hr

Hear Read that you foxpeople/kitsune thingies?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-03-16 18:42 ]</font>

EJ
Mar 16, 2008, 08:55 PM
o;

Nitro Vordex
Mar 16, 2008, 08:58 PM
>.o.>