PDA

View Full Version : So I watched Shakugan No Shana

Nitro Vordex
Mar 16, 2008, 05:05 PM
The past two days I've have dreams that I'm dead, but I can still talk to people even though I'm a spirit.
And I still go to school. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

From the school, I could be in hell, I dunno.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 16, 2008, 05:06 PM
I watched one episode so far Talon. >_>;

It was a *little* freaky.

TalHex
Mar 16, 2008, 05:06 PM
yeah that can happen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif watching too much i mean

TalHex
Mar 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
freaky but cool and it keeps getting better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nitro Vordex
Mar 16, 2008, 05:39 PM
Sometimes it's slow, but it sets the atmosphere perfectly.
Who says Japanese voice acting sucks? I say it's great most of the time! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Retniwreven
Mar 16, 2008, 06:47 PM
I've had dreams like that from other things.
One time I had a dream an emo vampire moved into my brother's room with him and they were hanging out, and then the vampire put a virus on my computer because he wanted to format it to download Shine.

True story. I woke up in a cold sweat because of it.

TalHex
Mar 16, 2008, 06:52 PM
i rarely dream... it sucks...

Nitro Vordex
Mar 16, 2008, 07:04 PM
You're not always missing much.

I've had some scary shit go down in my dreams, ones where I wake up in cold sweat and shivering, not wanting to go back to sleep.

TalHex
Mar 16, 2008, 07:14 PM
when i do dream its pretty freaky... and vivid...
for example i had this dream about a year ago and i still haven't a clue what it means...

Notes: three things important to be known about my dreams
1. I dream in color but the colors are dull and faded...
2. All of my senses work as well in the dreamworld as in reality if not better...
3. Yes I can actually feel pain in my dreams most of the time...

-------------

I am walking through a series of ruins that seam to stretch on for an eternity in all directions. Walking is difficult because my right leg is wounded, possibly from a previous battle although now the pain has subsided some. Slowly I make my way to the center of the ruins , everything around me is decimated and is in the slow process of returning to the void. The sky probably once clear is now storm choked and painted in shades of twilight. Finally reaching the center of the ruins I find a strangely beautiful fountain yet it is plain, unadorned, forgotten. falling to my knees I reach into the fountain's cool waters and drink. Resting my eyes I feel the pain receding and am shocked to find that the wound in my leg has closed... even the eternal aching between my shoulder blades and the ache in my tail is gone. With an aura of calmness I lazily glance up at the piller in the center of the fountain. The plaque on it reads, "Miracy the city of wonders...", the rest is to faded to read...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 16, 2008, 07:22 PM
So, I didn't.

Past two days I was sorta gone, kinda like dead.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 16, 2008, 07:31 PM
On 2008-03-16 17:14, TalonKitsune wrote:
when i do dream its pretty freaky... and vivid...
for example i had this dream about a year ago and i still haven't a clue what it means...

Notes: three things important to be known about my dreams
1. I dream in color but the colors are dull and faded...
2. All of my senses work as well in the dreamworld as in reality if not better...
3. Yes I can actually feel pain in my dreams most of the time...

-------------

I am walking through a series of ruins that seam to stretch on for an eternity in all directions. Walking is difficult because my right leg is wounded, possibly from a previous battle although now the pain has subsided some. Slowly I make my way to the center of the ruins , everything around me is decimated and is in the slow process of returning to the void. The sky probably once clear is now storm choked and painted in shades of twilight. Finally reaching the center of the ruins I find a strangely beautiful fountain yet it is plain, unadorned, forgotten. falling to my knees I reach into the fountain's cool waters and drink. Resting my eyes I feel the pain receding and am shocked to find that the wound in my leg has closed... even the eternal aching between my shoulder blades and the ache in my tail is gone. With an aura of calmness I lazily glance up at the piller in the center of the fountain. The plaque on it reads, "Miracy the city of wonders...", the rest is to faded to read...

Unless everything in that day you saw somehow compiled into that(e.g. video games, movie, talking to someone, going somewhere, hurting your leg) then I don't have the slightest idea. Dreams can be windows into the future. Then again, it can also be total BS.

I had a very odd dream a couple months back, I think I talked with my aunt, she had passed away a couple weeks before I had the dream. It was like I was talking directly to her, even though I had a bag of frozen vegetables against my ear.
True story. Still don't know how that happened.