PDA

View Full Version : Returning to PSU

Miller
Mar 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
Right, I last played PSU a few month after release date. Being bugged by my girlfriend into playing again just had a few questions.

How is the "hacking"

Has there been any major changes in gameplay in 2007?

I saw PSU with ragol levels.. EXPLAIN!

<3 Miller

Mikura
Mar 17, 2008, 12:00 PM
How is the hacking: Hacking is down to a minimum, Sega doesn't hesitate to throw the ban hammer around if anyone is reported for cheating.

Gameplay changes: Melee have "Just Attack" and "Just Counter" which deals critical hits with properly timed button presses. Spells received a 20% boost when used by rods and soon, we'll receive a PA exp adjustment that will make lvling all PAs easier and faster. There's been other changes too but that's all I'll mention for now.

PSU with Ragol levels: That's from Maximum Attack G, an event that we'll hopefully be getting in April. It contains a mission with all the old PSO stages back to back, along with PSO clothing that will be released at the NPC stores at the same time as the event.

Hope that helped and welcome back to PSU. I think you'll enjoy it now that there is much more to do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2008-03-17 10:01 ]</font>

BFGfreak
Mar 17, 2008, 12:04 PM
You forgot Forest of Illusion, it's a random map which has a chance of apearing in moatoob. I hear it's basically forest from PSO, but never having played the former, I wouldn't know. Also, I do belive the 130 level cap should be mentioned as a major gameplay change. (the only level which offers a challange when you're that high is Bruce, which would be bearable, if BRUCE DIDN'T DIE AS OFTEN!!!!!!!!)

Mikura
Mar 17, 2008, 12:22 PM
On 2008-03-17 10:04, BFGfreak wrote:
You forgot Forest of Illusion, it's a random map which has a chance of apearing in moatoob. I hear it's basically forest from PSO, but never having played the former, I wouldn't know. Also, I do belive the 130 level cap should be mentioned as a major gameplay change. (the only level which offers a challange when you're that high is Bruce, which would be bearable, if BRUCE DIDN'T DIE AS OFTEN!!!!!!!!)

Yeah, good points. Forest of Illusion is much like Forest was in PSO but there is no PSO enemies in it. Maximum Attack G is the same way. Thought you may want to know that so you don't get disappointed. There is however Boomas which will sure to bring back waves of nostalgia if you played the original PSO.

Miller
Mar 17, 2008, 12:27 PM
Heh, I've been playing since the start of the online series. I've saw Mags in PSU too.. What's that all about? Mags>PMs as we all know.

Matic
Mar 17, 2008, 12:40 PM
Mags are weapons now.
Tech-Mags are basically left-handed rods that fire a bit faster. Usually have a lot more PP, too.
Range-Mags (also left-handed) fire at enemies automatically.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Matic on 2008-03-17 10:42 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Mar 17, 2008, 12:41 PM
They don't affect your stats by equipping them, of course.

Miller
Mar 17, 2008, 03:43 PM
Have they rasied the amount of Meseta a mob drops? I was getting 300+ Meseta for level 1 mobs.. Where do i get these Mags btw?

Beast guntecher btw.. Does the class stats vs the race stats balence out their weaknessess?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miller on 2008-03-17 13:44 ]</font>

Larian
Mar 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
MAGS are actually sold in the NPC shops...7* and over though you are going to have to go look in the black market...I mean player shops! =P

Bolvyn
Mar 17, 2008, 04:07 PM
Welcom back to a boring ass game. Not much has change.
now the S ranks are droping like candy and you can go lv up to 130 now. Hoo cares.

I am waiting on something good comes out. right now it is boring me to death.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bolvyn on 2008-03-17 14:08 ]</font>