PDA

View Full Version : Tal does not like mondays...

TalHex
Mar 17, 2008, 12:19 PM
no he does not...

Nitro Vordex
Mar 17, 2008, 12:31 PM
School? I'm on spring break!

Too bad none of my other friends are. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

TalHex
Mar 17, 2008, 03:11 PM
very bad day too day... everything that could have gone wrong did... included about 40% of my french project getting deleted because some asshole kid was playing games on the computer... i spent my entire lunch and drafting period trying to fix it, barely getting it done on time to turn in to my french teacher, only to find out that my teacher had decided to leave school early so i have to go in tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn...

Anduril
Mar 17, 2008, 03:16 PM
"It's just another manic Monday, wish it were Sunday, 'cause that's my fun day, my I don't have to run day..."
I feel bad for you, I hate it when stuff like that happens, and since it's Monday it just seems like the worst possible thing since it basically defines how the rest of you week will seem.

TalHex
Mar 17, 2008, 03:20 PM
not to mention i got a shit load worth of homework due tomorrow also... i really doubt any of this work teaches us anything even cept how to have a mental breakdown...

Anduril
Mar 17, 2008, 03:23 PM
You want a mental breakdown? How about only having 2 assignments in a class, one being worth 75% of you grade and there is no way to make it up if you fail, and both being due on the last day of the course? That my friend has caused people to kill their roommates in order to get A's in all their classes. Too bad I don't live in the dorms...>.> As wierd as it sounds I prefer having piles of assignments to do instead of just 1 or 2 for the whole course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-03-17 13:27 ]</font>

TalHex
Mar 17, 2008, 03:33 PM
been there done that too... not even out of high school yet saddly...

Randomness
Mar 17, 2008, 03:59 PM
I'd prefer several assignments myself, actually. At the very least, it lets me see what the teacher is looking for in the work... Also makes it easier to say "Okay, I have nothing due tomorrow, or anything in the next couple days, I can go and play games."

One big assignment would be too easy (and dangerous)to procrastinate to the last second... At least with smaller assignments if I do that I still have time.