PDA

View Full Version : If PSU had A photon art maker,what would you make?

AnimeBoy33
Mar 17, 2008, 05:52 PM
I would probaly make Cloud for FF7's Omnislash

btw,i was bored again

ashley50
Mar 17, 2008, 05:55 PM
On 2008-03-17 15:52, AnimeBoy33 wrote:
I would probaly make Cloud for FF7's Omnislash

btw,i was bored again

yah...i see what you mean there ;|

Dragwind
Mar 17, 2008, 06:23 PM
I'd probably make my own twin saber PA thats just a bunch of stabs. Sort of like Cross Hurricane's first part.

I'd also like to make a new Sword PA that would involve multiple horizontal swings. (not like Tornado Break though)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragwind on 2008-03-17 16:23 ]</font>

New_One
Mar 17, 2008, 06:28 PM
Cutless Fury ftw

chaostroop3
Mar 17, 2008, 06:59 PM
a combo of giresta megid zonde diga nosdiga nosmegid nos zonde and tornado strick.....

or dulk faliks medeor

Zorafim
Mar 17, 2008, 07:02 PM
On 2008-03-17 16:28, New_One wrote:
Cutless Fury ftw

Retehi
Mar 17, 2008, 07:11 PM
Dolph Lundgren Slot Machine Fury.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 17, 2008, 07:25 PM
I want to add a fist Pa to mimic one of Terry's moves. Are you okay with that?
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb54/hisenpuken/139152308_l.gif

DEM_CIG
Mar 17, 2008, 07:29 PM
Nosbarta

gryphonvii
Mar 17, 2008, 07:32 PM
damzonde

Randomness
Mar 17, 2008, 07:34 PM
Due to the nature of bullets, I propose a new gun type... a heavy machinegun. Basically, think of short-medium range mechgun rounds in a conical spread, it would be similar to dam-techs, but instead of turning you'd strafe.

For techs, I'd love PSO-style Grants... something besides Nosdiga for highly-evasive targets, preferably with power equivalent to a Ra-tech. (Same target caps, maybe a tad weaker, but it'd be for frags anyways, so...)

And for a skill, maybe a spear skill that involves stabbing the spear into the ground, then spinning around it, kicking all the enemies away for the final attack. Maybe begin with an upward thrust to launch enemies upward, then some spinning in the air (Maybe Majarra-style downward stabs-slam em back into the ground) to add damage, then the stab-spin-kick.

Cathbar
Mar 17, 2008, 07:36 PM
If they had a damzonde, I'd never have picked up noszonde XD

Randomness
Mar 17, 2008, 07:38 PM
On 2008-03-17 17:36, Cathbar wrote:
If they had a damzonde, I'd never have picked up noszonde XD

Noszonde should imitate the old Gizonde, make it a sustained tech, and let it arc to one more enemy each tier... so at 31+ you could chain-lightning 4 enemies sustained. And of course, shock/stun.

Apone
BUSTA WULIFF!!...
For the knuckles I would start with a lead strait followed by a monster overhand hook then an uppercut. Part 2 would involve jumping up after them for a spectacular low damage/high hit number arial rave knocking them to the ground with an overhead heel (crackshot) then finishing with a massive 2 fisted axehandle.

gryphonvii
so pretty much neo in matrix right?, or Dante and dance macabre in DMC3? Just go ahead and say it, no one will call you a nerd,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gryphonvii on 2008-03-17 17:38 ]</font>

GaNksTa
Mar 17, 2008, 07:42 PM
The TJS special from PSO; 99 Frags, uses 1/8th of your max PP each use.

Zorafim
Mar 17, 2008, 08:27 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WQ0MWYjTAhg

@9:45, and especially @10:07

Jakosifer
Mar 17, 2008, 09:07 PM
Longswords: A ground shockwave via slamming the sword into the ground...Basically Chikki with a cool animation http://i26.tinypic.com/331zorq.jpg

Twin Daggers: A Flying Guillotine-esque attack, Ala Nel from So3.

Twin Sabers: *thinks of Lloyd from ToS* Raining Tiger Blade ftw =>

Spears...Two words: Nibelung Valesti

lethal
Mar 17, 2008, 09:23 PM
On 2008-03-17 19:07, Jakomay_07 wrote:

Spears...Two words: Nibelung Valesti

Pure...Win../drool

Edit: wow..I never saw VP2's version. I just youtubed it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8QgX8RuEAoo&feature=related

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lethal on 2008-03-17 19:25 ]</font>

Lyric
Mar 17, 2008, 09:36 PM
GETSUGA TENSHOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJ5EmVboqM

I'm trying to think of something good for gunners though. If we had gun-skill PA's...wow that would rock. Something similar to Dante...

gryphonvii
Mar 17, 2008, 09:39 PM
turn grenade into pandora, floating rocket mech thing... or bladed frisbee

EspioKaos
Mar 17, 2008, 09:42 PM
On 2008-03-17 17:29, DEM_CIG wrote:
Nosbarta

On 2008-03-17 17:32, gryphonvii wrote:
damzonde

Yes, yes! And while we're at it, Nosfoie! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jakosifer
Mar 17, 2008, 09:48 PM
Ah how could I forget about...

Indignation from the Tales of series

Ragnarok from Golden Sun ;> (No don't mention Gigas Espada, that fails unless used on Boxes http://i26.tinypic.com/331zorq.jpg)

A Nosbarta would be cool to use too, it should be like the Grass Ass Remakes at Rykross's Ice move. Cept just make sure it doesn't come out of the players ass.

Ashkahn
Mar 18, 2008, 12:38 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Chikki-Majjachotou-Dangahikk. More powerful than Dulk's meteors.

MasterG05
Mar 18, 2008, 12:40 AM
http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net/sol/soltyrantani.gif

For Knuckles PA

SmurfALMIGHTY
Mar 18, 2008, 12:50 AM
Perhaps a useful uterus punching PA?

Ashkahn
Mar 18, 2008, 12:52 AM
On 2008-03-17 22:50, SmurfALMIGHTY wrote:
Perhaps a useful uterus punching PA?

FALCOOOOOON...

PAAAAAUUUNNNNCH!!!!!

*Cough* I mean, Bogga Zubba...

Chuck_Norris
Mar 18, 2008, 01:21 AM
Of course, a Roundhouse PA. Also, this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDcjWBHH0JA&feature=related

Oh yeah, because i can't find a real video of her FS.
[spoiler-box]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhoIEgwTmE[/spoiler-box]

Make it a Laser PA? Or better yet, a SUV. Your character says that in that voice even if it's female. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-03-17 23:40 ]</font>

ChaosAngel92
Mar 18, 2008, 01:46 AM
For those who have played Ragnarok Online.
Guntechers need some "Desperado" skill.

(Crossing the handguns at sides and shotting in a round-house action till you run out of ammo)

Detonator
Mar 18, 2008, 08:08 AM
Perhaps some knuckle artes from Fei's/Id's arsenal.

BFGfreak
Mar 18, 2008, 09:01 AM
Killer fury, boma killer, killer hit, twin killer, yak killer, killer prism, killer-sou, killer-shiki, barada killer, and my 2 personal favorites, Killer Dance and Moubu Killer-zan. All of them will have Incapacitate SE, just like Killer shot.

EDIT: forgot killer traps (normal, G, and EX)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFGfreak on 2008-03-18 07:02 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Mar 18, 2008, 09:09 AM
Phantom Hit.

Sounds bigger than it is. But it's likely a handgun PA that actually has the ability to hit currently untargettable Megid turrets in a particular Hive map, but may be used for other maps that decide do the same. A little incentive to promote a bit more single-handgun use, since everybody can use one.

Skuda
Mar 18, 2008, 09:37 AM
A twin claw PA that has an initial charge, the lunges forward to the nearest mob and lets out a fury of slashes that hit up to 2 targets each. Then, has an AoE knockback at the end of the attack. Full attack is avaliable from lvl 1, but has low acc/atp to start. Sort of a Zubba/Jabroga of twin-claws.

Cry0
Mar 18, 2008, 09:44 AM
a sword pa like link in zelda: wind waker. so a one combo pa, which takes a while to charge up (somewhere between jabroga and tornado break), and then does 4x3 damage, but not that high to start with (let's say, 150(lv1) to 300(lv 40)), and max ata is like, 80, starting with 40. also, you are dizzy for like, a second after you do this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cry0 on 2008-03-18 07:45 ]</font>

Iduno
Mar 18, 2008, 10:30 AM
a stabbing combo for sabres (im tired of just slashing!)

A whip pa that just hits in front of you with a higer att modifier then the others (so like a proper whip not ribbon dancing although I dont mind that)

A slicer pa which curves around like a bommerang

And powerful bullets with longer start up times but higher att modifiers than other bullets for guns

Telina
Mar 18, 2008, 11:39 AM
On 2008-03-17 17:25, RAGNAGELPPOD wrote:

lol Busta WOOOOLF

terry was the cheapest character in that game

But yea, i think i'd make linear spells of all elements as well as single hit spells for all the elements....i mean really how can techers do any damage in the hive if all the monsters take reduced damage from techs and no light attack that isn't just a big sign for "HEY SHOOT MEGID HERE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I"M REDUCING MY HP TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU"

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 18, 2008, 12:06 PM
I still wanna make a double saber move where it spins around me and knocks away foes. A GTFO move for Fighs, if you will.

Failing that, throwing it like a boomerang for a move.

Danny_Dark
Mar 18, 2008, 12:24 PM
FF VIII Squals Lionheart Attack...

Cathbar
Mar 18, 2008, 12:28 PM
Might as well throw this out there...

Grants (Not like th PSO version [though I wouldn't mind that], but like foie or barta. just a basic attack)

Damgrants (actually, this just needs to replace ragrants)

Ragrants (like a regular Ra tech)

Gigrants (not a sustained attack)

and Nosgrants

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cathbar on 2008-03-18 10:29 ]</font>

ChaosAngel92
Mar 19, 2008, 03:08 AM
On 2008-03-17 23:46, ChaosAngel92 wrote:
For those who have played Ragnarok Online.
Guntechers need some "Desperado" skill.

(Crossing the handguns at sides and shotting in a round-house action till you run out of ammo)

More explicit!

http://check-it.org/14/column/06/image/ragnarok/0324gunkata.gif
Although i will be flammed cause there are not PA skill for guns... >.>

darkante
Mar 19, 2008, 03:18 AM
As i have mentioned a while ago.

The concept of using a Rocket Launcher would be badass.
Rather have that then some other P.A atm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-03-19 01:19 ]</font>

danny_o
Mar 19, 2008, 01:57 PM
Damzonde would be very sweet.

Have an arc of lightning blasting out from your weapon!

Maybe as it leveled it gets longer ranged, and narrower. In that manner, one could shove enemies but not be very near at all.

Libram
Mar 20, 2008, 12:26 AM
Sword
1. From standing position the character switches to a reverse grip before dashing forward with a single flinching horizontal slash ending with their back toward the enemy and the sword pointed straight to their right.

2. The character spins in the same direction once again to deliver another slash, then they spin some more and take a good grip to deliver a Dugrega-like smash with the flat base of the blade. Causes knock back.

3. The character reverts to a normal grip but sets themself ready to stab. After a few seconds to allow the target to fully land the character then charges forward to deliver a massive stab. The range on the final part is enough to actually hit any target thrown, even the far flying NPC enemies.

Axe
1. From a neutral position the character rotates once to build momentum for a fast overhead slash that plants the weapon into the ground at the feet of their target. They then use the planted axe as a base to launch a rising flip kick that knocks the target up.

2. Once the character lands they jump and bring the axe with them. The following vertical slash will trip any standing targets and smack any flying. When the character lands they let go of the once again planted axe to quickly turn and use that to launch a nasty little uppercut that will knock up any target. This is fast enough to hit and launch an enemy that is being tripped.

3. The character reaches back to grab the planted axe and pulls strongly to then throw the axe straight up and hit whatever targets were launched into the air from the previous strike. Obligatory knock back here.

Spear
1. One hit shot. The character jumps high into the air, enough to leave the screen before landing in an area attack that is pretty much a headfirst dive into the ground. Unlike Jabroga this attack has little horizontal range, but it does actually pop your character into the air and makes them only able to be hit by either large enemies or flying attacks.

Saber
1. Character quickly enters a fencing stance before thrusting once. This hit will trip, and the character will stay in that position.

2. The character will quickly pull back then stab down and forward to impale the target on the ground. Afterwards the character will perform a fencing salute. This hit is powerful and can cause flinch, but the recovery is immense and will most likely let the attacked target recover and counter before the recovery is complete. This move is purely for style.

Slicer
1. A throwback to the slicer weapons of the Genesis Phantasy Stars, the character throws a slicer to the right, but the slicer actually arcs to attack in a certain distance before the character catches the thrown blade with their left hand.

2. The character crosses their arms before throwing the blades out once again for a double pass. The initial cross has the ability to knock back, and the range of the attack is designed to strike most medium sized targets in mid air if they were hit by the knock back.

And that's about all I can think of for the moment.

Vickie
Mar 21, 2008, 11:57 AM
id make a laser cannon pa that you can charge up for more damage sort of like megaman does.

Kurai_Inago
Mar 21, 2008, 01:00 PM
I'd love to see some actual Gun SKILLS as opposed to just bullets. Burst fire for rifles, A Charged shot for Bows, A spinny gunkata esque twin Handgun attack, Death from above for Grenade Launcher, a Prolonged Laser Cannon Blast, for something more out there, use the butt of your shotgun to knock an opponent into the air and blast him out of the sky. Or, let us roll Damnit, you already have the animations for it ingame sega!

Agreed on Buster Wolf (Terry, Cheap, but friggen awesome.) and Niebalung Valesti (I'm sure I raped the spelling for that but meh.)

garjian
Mar 21, 2008, 01:57 PM
1 hit for twin claws, 3rd part or renga for twin daggers, but the claws dont leave you hand, it does less damage and does this 5-8 times over, basically aerial slashes but nice big ones like renga...

3 hits for twin dagger, like the juggling one but horizontal, a lot like bogga rabado

theyre quite realistic in my books but well not very interesting..... just a suggestion

MSAksion
Mar 21, 2008, 06:51 PM
On 2008-03-21 11:00, Kurai_Inago wrote:
I'd love to see some actual Gun SKILLS as opposed to just bullets. Burst fire for rifles, A Charged shot for Bows, A spinny gunkata esque twin Handgun attack, Death from above for Grenade Launcher, a Prolonged Laser Cannon Blast, for something more out there, use the butt of your shotgun to knock an opponent into the air and blast him out of the sky. Or, let us roll Damnit, you already have the animations for it ingame sega!

Agreed on Buster Wolf (Terry, Cheap, but friggen awesome.) and Niebalung Valesti (I'm sure I raped the spelling for that but meh.)

GUNS need 2 pa slots; The main Main Bullet and the PA Button would be;

1) Option one - Do not equip a 2nd PA. Then its a dodge roll button.
2) Option two - equip a 2nd type of elemental bullet - have shock and burn on one gun less hotswapping.
3) Option three - equip an Ultimate Bullet. No more hot swaping in your inventory from def Down dualies to Earth dualies no more.

4) Option Four - a PA Skill that levels up that does something cool. Same lvl 11+, 21+ and 31+ applies.

4A) Card Fan - Counter Slap. Higher level does one, then two then three cuts. It is performed by doing a Just Counter.

4B) Crossbow - STRAIGHT Shot - all 3 bolts fire straight forward one big bolt. make it slightly slower fire rate than normal fire.

4c) M-gun - Somersault - Jump over enemy and when upside down above enemy m-gun sprays 8 to 10 shots then character lands behind monster.

4D) Dual Pistols - TWO TIME - from Devil May Cry - allows for multi-targeting. left hand still shoots forward but right hand is free to shoot in 8 cardinal directions.

4E) Rifle - Kneeling 3 round burst - shoot 3 times while kneeling. More accuracy. Then a reload animation of 2 seconds then you can shoot normal.

4F) Laser - a charge Laser - hold this PA Button down to charge the blast.

4G) Grenade - Mortar shot. Target an area on the floor and shoot 3 at 11, then 4 at 21 then 5 at 31 grenades at 31+. The visually circled Area is marked when you fired will be showered by these grenades simultaneously after 10 seconds. The super ATP is negated by the fact the monster may move and the high PP cost to do this. great for bosses and slow monsters

4H) Longbow - Kneeling sideways shot - you MUST have the LONG RANGE BUT SLOW SHOT or the STUN lvl 2 shot equipped to do this kneeling shot. The first PA slot is the element bullet. The 2nd is the ultimate. This kneeling shot fires BOTH so its a long range slow but element bullet. Extra Damage.

4I) Single Pistol - Counter Throw. Throw the pistol XD. Bounces off enemies foreheads. Causes Flinch on small to medium monsters. Must JUST COUNTER for pa to activate.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 21, 2008, 07:27 PM
something more plausible...

A slicer art that does 200% damage, and bounces around all the enemies like the slicer from PSO

A whip art that wraps around the enemy, and makes them immobile while squeezing and doing damage every... 5 seconds 1-10, 4.5 seconds 11-20, 4 seconds 21-30, 3 seconds 31-40. Obviously, PP drains as you hold the button.

THE JACKEL

galaxy
Mar 21, 2008, 08:33 PM
knuckles:

1st: like axels uppercut from streets of rage, if you know what im talking about. drags the knuckle on the floor for a moment (the momentum here hits the enemies once) then brings the fist up for a devastating uppercut.

2nd: either: aims two knuckles at launched enemy and shoots em out at a slight diagonal, hitting the launched enemy and anything somewhat infront from the angle, OR after uppercut with right hand, bringing the left hand swinging under and then jumping up to hit vertically with the left fist (like a pinwheel type effect)

3rd: after either shooting the fists or coming down from the moment uppercut, bringing both fists together above the head and slamming them into the grounded for a radial blast that hits all surrounding enemies for big damage.

twin daggers:

1st: ninja teleport forward, slashing right dagger foward to hit up to 3 targets, teleports several feet in front. slight charge up, but good damage.

2nd: diagonally teleport up-right with another slash, then teleport again back down left for another slash.

3rd: teleport right again and slash, back left and slash, and then teleport back to starting position and lunge both daggers forward.

*with this one, think about a square. the first move teleports to the center of the square. the second to the upper right corner and then to the lower left corner. the last move goes to the middle of the right side, then to the middle of the left, then to the base of the square and lunging into center. very ninja like and awesome.

twin saber:

one move only: like cervantes in Soul Calibur, sends sabers flying in a circle around individual while they cross their hands and laugh. hits all surrounding enemies 4 times.

whip:

1st: swings whip up and latches on to unseen pole/ledge above the screen, and spiderman-swings forward, kicking any enemy in the way. then swings back with another kick, causing knockup.

2nd move: after relanding, does and upward swing with whip so it curls out from under, hitting 3 times as the whip unravels, and then slams in back down.

2nd whip move:

one move only: another soul calibur inspired move, this time from Ivy. spins and lifts whip hilt above head to create a cascading spiral around individual hitting all surrounding enemies 5 times with knockup on last hit.

spear:

another one move only: launches spear like a javelin into a group of enemies, hitting for massive damage. spear disappears and reappears back in hunters hand, just like if they were switching weapons on a palette.

single saber:

1st: starts running, and then swings saber left, right, left, right, then lunges forward, all while running.

2nd: slides and turns around, and repeats back the other way. this move is pretty much just some crazy hunter running and swinging wildly, lol.

SPECIAL:

Single saber, with pistol in other hand:
THIS ONE CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A PISTOL IN LEFT HAND!

1st: swings saber horizontally left, and then right, hitting three targets and causing knockback.

2nd: charges pistol up to a big energy ball, and then shoots ball at knocked enemies, for big damage and further knockback. takes PP from gun, but elemental status and ATP/ATA from saber.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2008-03-21 18:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2008-03-21 20:12 ]</font>

zanotam
Mar 21, 2008, 09:19 PM
There should be a special item for WT. It'll be a giant megaphone, and when you attack with it, various phrase will shoot out such as, "I am NOT gimp" "My damage isn't the WORST" and the PA will make you shout such phrases as "If this was Sparta, I wouldn't be alive." "I wish I was over 9000." and at level 21 you are allowed to switch to Figh, GT, and AT and never look back.

garjian
Mar 21, 2008, 10:15 PM

MARTINI
Mar 21, 2008, 11:12 PM
Skip the new photon art and let melee practioners put two arts on a single weapon. Techers can put two on a wand and four on a rod. It would open up all kinds of new combos. Just switch it with the r-bumper.

DarthLasek
Mar 22, 2008, 02:01 AM
Id make something like....First part or spiral dance...2nd part of gravity dance...then finish em off with TD!

KiteWolfwood
Mar 22, 2008, 06:22 AM
Only have one at the moment. So here it goes.

Axe
1st
You grab the end of your axe handle and starting spinning in circles like a goddamn silver medalist at the special Olympics damaging nearby enemies for minor minor damage.

2nd
You release your axe and it goes flying into the sky to god knows where. It then comes crashing down like the fist of an angry drunk stepfather.

3rd
Like a goddamn monkey you run and dive towards your axe. Grabbing the handle you then flip it and smash it into the ground making all those poor SOB's wish they didn't call you a pansy for wearing your mommies dress because you were jealous of how pretty girls get to look.

galaxy
Mar 22, 2008, 12:37 PM
another one i thought off.

whip, but like my other saber one, MUST HAVE MECHGUN IN THE LEFT HAND!

this one is one move, and is stolen completely from final fantasy 8. similar to my other whip one, the user would swing their whip to latch onto something above the screen, and then swing side to side while gunning down enemies with the mechun. shoots an incredible amount, causes flinch, but low damage. pretty long build up and recovery too. meant as a move to assist others with attacks.

Weeaboolits
Mar 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
I would like to throw my spear, do whatever you want afterward, but I want to throw it.

Cathbar
Mar 22, 2008, 02:37 PM
Ricochet shot and piercing shot PA's for guns.

chaostroop3
Mar 22, 2008, 04:29 PM
got a new one =D

Rod only

jump up and use a spell 3 times then use that axe pa where you spin and THEN use tornado dance and then you make dulk fakis medoer attck hit you.... and then you pull out a .....uhhhhhhh rock it lawn chair and BOOOOM ..... dono what came over me

Hyda
Mar 22, 2008, 05:27 PM
For the Sword, the character charges up and than does a dimenson door type of attack from Star Ocean Till the End of Time and appears near the enemy and slashes at it. The longer you charge it the more damage it does.

RadiantLegend
Mar 22, 2008, 05:29 PM
Tempest beast

fayt6
Mar 23, 2008, 01:54 PM
ok i want a saber Pa like links spinning slash from legend of Zelda
then im thinkin if u had katana u should base the pa off of something vergil from dmc3 would do

an all im sayin is if it dosent happn we should burn sonic team to the ground

Ramadonis
Mar 23, 2008, 02:30 PM
Hrm, this topic has me thinking about Skies of Arcadia...I'd like a PA that simply imitates the last part of Omega Cyclone. Dont know what kind of weapon it would be used for..Maybe slicer...

Or maybe a crazy Sword PA. First part is a slight charge up, followed by the character running at the mob with the sword dug into the ground, causing an elemental affect, dependent on the weapons element, upon connection, the user would slash though the mob, dealing damage.

Second combo would have the user add a rising slash that knocks the mob into the air.

Third would have the user stab the mob in mid air, channel whatever element of the weapon into the mob and then BOOM. smash it back into the ground, making a large explosion, dealing AOE damage.

Yeah, kinda OP...maybe...but we're just making stuff up now eh...

chaoskila
Mar 23, 2008, 02:41 PM
bigger zonde called zonde v. 2 that lvled up super super super [gasps for air] super fast -_-' too bad its never gonna happen

gryphonvii
Mar 23, 2008, 02:45 PM
rising strike paired with mayalee fury to knock an enemy into the air and keep them up there until they die. ONly works on small monsters. Maybe up to vahra sized.

AlphaDragoon
Mar 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
Saber PA:

First Part: Four high-speed sword slashes, knocks down on the 4th hit. Looks like iai-jutsu.

Second Part: Charges for a quick second, then fires a shockwave slash (kind of like Cross Hurricane) that blows away anything in its path.

Chaobo99
Mar 23, 2008, 04:32 PM
GREAT AETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pikachief
Mar 23, 2008, 04:35 PM
make your own PA?

A saber PA where your character puts one had over their eyes and jsut randomly swings the saber all over the place lol

Chaobo99
Mar 24, 2008, 06:26 PM
On 2008-03-23 14:35, pikachief wrote:
make your own PA?

A saber PA where your character puts one had over their eyes and jsut randomly swings the saber all over the place lol

They should make a PA off of(For those who played SS:BB) One of toon links taunts where he swings his sword randomly and falls on his bum

ChronoAurion
Mar 24, 2008, 07:29 PM
Exploding Arrows.
It would be an awesome bow PA, the arrows would have a rafoie animation on Impact.

I was surprised so many people referenced Tales of Symphonia, I think a stabbing double saber PA would be awesome, something like Lloyds sword rain.

Wiz
Mar 25, 2008, 10:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bti1b77_Hjc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wiz on 2008-03-25 08:49 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Mar 25, 2008, 02:27 PM
Someone mentioned a dualie move from Devil May Cry with the name (Two Time).
<.<
>.>
<.< ..... >.>.....

Runs off to play Devil May Cry some more.

(Note: I forgot how much I loved that.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-25 12:34 ]</font>

Hiroko
Mar 25, 2008, 02:30 PM
I'd call it Damzonde...imagine a well of electricity around you like dambarta, but also it would seek out enemies one by one in a homing-type line attack similar to Razonde from PSO...hehe

Anduril
Mar 25, 2008, 02:33 PM
I've had a little idea for either a Single or Twin Saber PA. 1st Combo you send an enemy flying back. 2nd part you throw your saber into the enemy, and run up to it and jump ontop of it, then draw out your saber, followed by a backflip off the body. Possible 3rd part an underhand slash that pushes the enemy away before it gets up.

Retniwreven
Mar 25, 2008, 02:33 PM
Grants.
That is all. I miss my light element nuke.

Akaimizu
Mar 25, 2008, 02:35 PM
What about the age ol' favorite? The original PSO Rafoie, with the full Dreamcast-version graphics. With the orb-shaped Transparancies and a true fiery nuclear blast look. (Eg. The world's fastest executing DRAGON SLAVE.)

(Because DRAGON SLAVE just can't be spelled without all caps.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-25 12:36 ]</font>

Chaobo99
Mar 25, 2008, 05:39 PM
On 2008-03-25 12:35, Akaimizu wrote:
What about the age ol' favorite? The original PSO Rafoie, with the full Dreamcast-version graphics. With the orb-shaped Transparancies and a true fiery nuclear blast look. (Eg. The world's fastest executing DRAGON SLAVE.)

(Because DRAGON SLAVE just can't be spelled without all caps.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-25 12:36 ]</font>

Its called..Rafoie 41+ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 05:40 PM
On 2008-03-17 17:25, RAGNAGELPPOD wrote:

i would love this lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 05:43 PM
On 2008-03-17 22:40, MasterG05 wrote:
http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net/sol/soltyrantani.gif

For Knuckles PA

another knuckle move i would love but instead of fire....like a dark aura with it ^_^
but if its something strong that, the flaw might by recoil

garjian
Apr 22, 2008, 04:08 PM
okok i got one for long sword its got pretty much the same multipliers as absolute dance...
so on the first hit you charge forward and lift the sword which knocks enemies up, does quite a bit of damage
on the second hit, you thrown the sword and it orbits around you very quickly, so in about 2-3 seconds the weapon trails make a complete sphere, during this the character is floating and spning in the middle of it in a sort of featile position or however you spell that, and this hits 4 times.
and on the third hit your character stretches out (hard to describe) and and the weapon trails fly out and knock the enemies very far back back and also hitting some far away enemies, and this hits twice.

looks better than it sounds id say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kerry157
Apr 22, 2008, 04:15 PM
Saber: Vorpal Strike

Cuts off a single target's head (if it has a head).

Zarode
Apr 22, 2008, 04:16 PM
On 2008-03-17 23:21, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Of course, a Roundhouse PA. Also, this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDcjWBHH0JA&feature=related

Oh yeah, because i can't find a real video of her FS.
[spoiler-box]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhoIEgwTmE[/spoiler-box]

Make it a Laser PA? Or better yet, a SUV. Your character says that in that voice even if it's female. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-03-17 23:40 ]</font>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JReucO7FrPc

:>

I'd make a piercing shotgun bullet. Who cares if it is broken, look at the melee side of things and shut the hell up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2008-04-22 14:17 ]</font>

Ryudo
Apr 22, 2008, 04:54 PM
Swords: SKY DRAGON SLAAAAAASH

Noblewine
Apr 22, 2008, 06:00 PM
Sword PA: Beast from ToP NA version -.-

RemiusTA
Apr 22, 2008, 06:19 PM
Two words.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4VRajfo94MY

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-04-22 16:23 ]</font>

AngelanWM
Apr 23, 2008, 03:52 AM
1) NOS-BARTA should be the Angelan's Center Weapon - the Ice Dragoon. A Homing autonomous Dragon that homes in and either - shoots diamond shards or Crashes into an opponent for huge damage.

For PSU i would use the Crash version. As it upgrades let it fire one two then three homing Dragoons.

EX1 Virtual On Oratorio Tangram = Angelan vs Apharmd B - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC_8Aeb6NYM

EX2 Virtual On Oratorio Tangram = Angelan vs Fei Yen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6R_AWG_PQ

2) Damu-ZONDE should just be taken from the Photon Eraser but made wider.

3) Unique "New Spell" - lvl 1 to 20 = Crystal Tower and lvl 21+ Mirror Ice Shield

Virtual On Oratorio Tangram = Angelan vs Temjin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRth2nu6cx8

Wait... Let me combine 2 of her attacks. Okay at lower levels let this new spell be just like her Crystal Tower - an Icicle tower that homes in and does minor damage.

At level 21+ have it transform INTO the Mirror shield - same homing but with a new ability to absorb damage and explode showering monsters with ice shards =3

MSAksion
Apr 23, 2008, 04:00 AM
I took my elemental spells from Psychic Force 2012. Made by Taito for the Dreamcast and playstation - their elemental spells would work perfectly in PSU.

Megid Series;
-Setsuna's Darkness Spears - up to 15 can be charged and released.
-Setsuna's Darkness Coffin - 2 lid covers entrap an opponent while 2 spears impale the coffin.
-Setsuna's Darkness Drain - a Cloud that follows enemies draining them of strength.

Diga Series;
-Gudeath's Gravity Clap - two VERY LARGE Earth Rocks crush enemies trapped between them.
-Gudeath's Gravity Well - he creates a Black Hole sucking in objects and enemies holding them still until the Black Hole explodes
-Gudeath's Gravity Satellites - he attracts rocks that encircle his stomach in an orbit. When enemies touch them they get hit leaving him free to also add punches and other attacks. OR he can shoot them one at at time OR all at once.

Foie Series;
-Regina's Fire Trail - she uses her whip and traces a path for a flame to follow burning everything it touches.
-Burn Griffth's Triangle Burn - a Triangle Pentagram Crucifies opponents and explodes.

Barta Series;
-Carlo's Hydro Tower - he throws an orb of Water and when released it explodes in 2 directions pushing opponents. Trick have it explode behind enemies to push them towards you.
-Keith's Mist Shield - a 360 bubble of Ice and Frost protects Keith from all Projectiles for a set time.

Zonde Series;
-Might's Lighting blade - a blade of Lightning that swings in a wide arc. Very powerful at short range.
-Might's Magnet Chain - a bolt of Lightning Lasso-entangles an opponent and brings them close to him. Any move can follow up.

Grants Series;
-Emilio's Holy Ray - he just fires a really big Holy Beam of light that sweeps the screen.
-Emilios Light Reflectors - he can create up to 8 crystals on screen. When he fires his Holy Ray it auto-targets crystal #1. Then it bounces to Crystal #2 and keeps going. This can easily entrap and multi-target multi-hit enemies. Takes a lot of setup but as it bounces from crystal to crystal you multiply your attack power.

F-Gattaca
Apr 23, 2008, 05:43 AM
I could go for some combo Skill/Bullet PAs for guns.

If we're going to talk about them, we must talk about ones for twin handguns/machineguns.

Preferrably anything like Equilibrium's Gun Kata (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN4i9eWWhMM&NR=1) or fastdraws and gunspinning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z012EZ_Nrx8) (watch 00:47 for the gunspinning part).

For now I just use my imagination and pretend doing this with dagger PAs ...

Emblem00
Apr 23, 2008, 09:38 AM
A Tiger Blade PA for the Twin Saber and some kind of Beam Blade or Demon Fang PA for a Saber.

Libram
Apr 23, 2008, 10:40 AM
On 2008-03-23 14:35, pikachief wrote:
make your own PA?

Kinda like what Ryu does in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOGntHqkDdo

ChaosAngel92
Apr 23, 2008, 10:33 PM
On 2008-03-25 12:27, Akaimizu wrote:
Someone mentioned a dualie move from Devil May Cry with the name (Two Time).
<.<
>.>
<.< ..... >.>.....

Runs off to play Devil May Cry some more.

(Note: I forgot how much I loved that.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-25 12:34 ]</font>

From "dualist" to "dualist". Please post some video now!

chaoskila
Apr 23, 2008, 10:38 PM
damzonde
o yessss
its like the robots at groves do when the kick up and a lighning ball comes out

at 41 the ball is the size of diga 31

RemiusTA
Apr 23, 2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1xna1W3Lsk&feature=related

SCRATCH MY LAST MOVE THIS ONE IS THE ULTIMATE ONE

dont you just love how the shockwave clears the effing clouds

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-04-23 20:49 ]</font>

MrNomad
Apr 23, 2008, 11:10 PM
Double Saber Ultimate PA: First the character starts spinning his blade diagonally until he gets in the center, then starts doing attacks kinda like the 2nd combo in Absolute only much more hits and each spin causes these massive shockwave effects, then the character flings his blade up, causing a huge wind to gush the enemies up. Then the character says something cool, like "Time for me to end your suffering!" And throws his blade in the ground, making a huge photon beam reaction, doing lotsa dmg big numbarz and pretty lights :3

Knuckle ultimate PA: Hokuto Hyakurestu Ken!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3jYkZMqqA

fayt6
Apr 24, 2008, 07:55 AM
On 2008-04-22 14:54, Ryudo wrote:
Swords: SKY DRAGON SLAAAAAASH

agreed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kinako78
Apr 24, 2008, 02:37 PM
More light attack techs.

lokey013
Apr 24, 2008, 02:43 PM
I'd try to make a PA which would make the Rods have attack animations then possibly end with a TECH =P....might not do much damage but it might be purdy hah....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lokey013 on 2008-04-24 12:45 ]</font>