PDA

View Full Version : PSU - AotI: How far is Episode 3?

ghost_zero
Mar 17, 2008, 07:12 PM
Hi,

I would like to know how far episode 3 is already.
After all I am not interested in the online mode itself but the online story mode and therefore might buy one or two months to play that episode (of course I might then use it for normal online play probably too).

Also: Are there any predictions how long it will take until episode 3 will be fully available?

EspioKaos
Mar 17, 2008, 07:25 PM
Currently, we're up to the third chapter while Japan is on the fifth. They should be seeing the sixth chapter next month after the Dengeki Mission Carnival ends. We'll hopefully see the fourth chapter before MAG begins on our servers, but it might not be released until after the event.

No one's certain on how many chapters Episode 3 will be. Personally, I'm hoping for at least 10, but I'd love for there to be quite a few more.

ghost_zero
Mar 17, 2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the information.

ghost_zero
Mar 17, 2008, 08:01 PM
Ah one more question:
Can you start playing episode 3 with a completely new character or should you be at a certain minimum level?

RemiusTA
Mar 17, 2008, 08:24 PM
you can, but it isn't recommended

ghost_zero
Mar 18, 2008, 05:21 AM
So what level is recommended?

EspioKaos
Mar 18, 2008, 08:46 AM
On difficulty level C, the enemies start out a little above LV20. Use that to judge what level you should be at before going head first into these missions. Also, if you'd like to see what enemies (and their levels, elements, etc.) you'll be facing in Episode 3, check out this article (http://psupedia.info/Story_missions#Episode_3). The first three chapters are the ones that have been released on our server. The fourth and fifth chapters with their names in parentheses are the ones that are out only on the Japanese server.