PDA

View Full Version : melan knuckles

chicken105
Mar 17, 2008, 08:43 PM
Doesn't this drop off the mission, "remote experimental base"? Does japan have it yet? If so, anyone have any pictures? Also, is it really rare like the Amore tip? >_> Trying to save the money for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chicken105 on 2008-03-17 18:45 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Mar 17, 2008, 08:54 PM
Well... not yet. The mission is out on the Japanese servers, but all Melans drop (related to the weapon of their name) so far is the biomaterial, Melan Fist. When I created the drop chart for Bil De Melan that we're using on PSUPedia, I was going by data from the Perfect Bible which stated that [B] Melan Knuckle drops from the Bil De Melan at LV100-149. But going by the data on the Japanese wiki, the only board the guy seems to be dropping in that level range is [B] Gudda Hon. I'm guessing that this drop will be changed at a later time. Until then, maybe it's best that I update the drop chart. <_<;

Oh, and I think I've seen a picture of the weapon. It was uploaded on the Japanese image board a while back by someone who had hacked it offline. It looks kind of like a pair of orange Bil De Vear fists with photon blades between the knuckles.

chicken105
Mar 17, 2008, 09:18 PM
So perhaps the board will be available on S2?

EspioKaos
Mar 17, 2008, 09:34 PM
Possibly so. Since the board and weapon are both 13-star items, I could see them being drops at LV150 and above, perfect for the S2 version of that mission, whenever it might be released.

Umberger
Mar 17, 2008, 09:35 PM
On 2008-03-17 18:54, EspioKaos wrote:
Oh, and I think I've seen a picture of the weapon. It was uploaded on the Japanese image board a while back by someone who had hacked it offline. It looks kind of like a pair of orange Bil De Vear fists with photon blades between the knuckles.

Are they the ones with the stink aura to them? I think Kamica posted a picture of them a while back.

EspioKaos
Mar 17, 2008, 09:40 PM
On 2008-03-17 19:35, Umberger wrote:
Are they the ones with the stink aura to them? I think Kamica posted a picture of them a while back.

So I wasn't just imagining that! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif (And wasn't it Helga who was used to model them?)
Yup, those are the ones. Though, I'm not certain if the stink aura was the knuckles or if it was something else like an extra unit effect.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 17, 2008, 11:34 PM
On 2008-03-17 19:40, EspioKaos wrote:

On 2008-03-17 19:35, Umberger wrote:

So I wasn't just imagining that! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif (And wasn't it Helga who was used to model them?)
Yup, those are the ones. Though, I'm not certain if the stink aura was the knuckles or if it was something else like an extra unit effect.

I've seen a few pictures of them. It's the aura for the weapon i believe. I doubt they'd make a aura that goes over your weapon. Let along both your weapons if you're dual weilding. That's just too much for ST. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif