PDA

View Full Version : New Player

Siushaga
Mar 18, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hello all. New to the boards, used to read them occasionally, but first time poster. I have a question for the community. I used to play the PS2 version when it first came out, now I have a 360 and I'm thinking about playing the game again. After playing the Demo version, I can tell I definitely want to play again.

My question is this, how is the community like towards new players. Will I be leveling up solo in the early levels say 1-20 even. Are there people playing alts or other new players or slow levelers out there that I would get to play with and make friends with? I would be very bored if I went and bought the game and played online only to play by myself.

Thanks if advance to any replies!

pikachief
Mar 18, 2008, 05:56 PM
most people arent playing alts, but u should be able to find a party at White Beasts in Nudaiz, for C runs.

MaximusLight
Mar 18, 2008, 06:05 PM
Hi, welcome to PSOW, we have a forum called the louge just for this kind of thing, don't forget to read the forum rules.

gryphonvii
Mar 18, 2008, 06:19 PM
its extremely easy and noob friendly now, you can get money and levels for practically no work,

Siushaga
Mar 18, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hi, welcome to PSOW, we have a forum called the louge just for this kind of thing, don't forget to read the forum rules.

I guess you are right, but this was more directed towards PSU stuff not being new to the forums. I'll think about that next time.

Thanks for the replies though, answered my questions. I'll likely go pick it up at the store soon. Think there is an X-pac too?

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 18, 2008, 06:37 PM
Are you playing on the xbox server??? People seem nice seem nice when it comes to people helping you....although you might see some people consider you a noob which is stupid bcuz they was low level at one point XD lol

james_b
Mar 18, 2008, 06:41 PM
My brother is starting an account on the 360 once the PSU disc comes in. I guess we can help you while I rush him to a higher lvl.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 18, 2008, 06:41 PM
opps i didnt read read all of thread ^_^ ignore the first question

josher_09
Mar 18, 2008, 06:42 PM
its never easy starting out on your own!!!!!!!

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 18, 2008, 06:45 PM
Ummm i wont be able to play until thursday....i have a lvl 101 so i would be happy to help you out then...just send me a message to my gamertag: jaye3rd89
This really applies to anyone who just started.......

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 18, 2008, 06:47 PM
On 2008-03-18 16:42, josher_09 wrote:
its never easy starting out on your own!!!!!!!

true

for some reason the day i started on the expansion
this guy walked up to me and gave me 100k and like 3 B rank weps to start off.....

Now when you get higher level you realize that 100k is nothing but at lvl 1 WOOH!!!!! ^_^

lol