PDA

View Full Version : FKL Investigators *Law & order music*

Nitro Vordex
Mar 19, 2008, 12:35 AM
We have a male body located in the bathroom of a small diner, no witnesses, although there were multiple people in the diner itself. no one has admitted to seeing the man go in, yet he'd only been there half an hour. Everyone at the diner had been there for more than 2 hours. Walkway from the door to the bathroom would result in at least 5 persons seeing him. People say they had been in the bathroom during the half hour, but did not notice or see anything suspicious. A small boy claims to have seen shoes take two different shapes underneath the door, which is reliable, as the adults wouldn't be looking under the doors.

Judging from this, which is most likely so far?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 19, 2008, 12:38 AM
Indigo Prophecy started out this way then turned into the Matrix part 3, the worst one - with the DBZ stuff even.

Protip: Knife in the leftmost stall, will save you tons of trial and error looking around.

But you might make the guy detective use the urinal while the lady detective is there in the crime scene too. -30 emotional health points, worth it.

Anduril
Mar 19, 2008, 12:40 AM
He had obviously been in the restroom for 3 hours doing obscene things with someone, and was then promptly murdered by said person half an hour before investigators arrived, which I must admit is pretty speedy for cops. That or he pooped himself to death.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 19, 2008, 12:40 AM
Why am I laughing? Maybe I should go to bed.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kittycat
Mar 19, 2008, 12:42 AM
professor plum with the candlestick in the library

Ketchup345
Mar 19, 2008, 12:47 AM
Ceiling tiles? I blame ceiling cat. >_>

More description of the body would be helpful; should I pull out some P30 tests, Hematrace, screening tests, etc?
How old is the boy? Eyewitnesses are horribly unreliable. Any boot/shoeprints around? How long after the death did we get there? I'll look through some of my notes later and see if I missed anything possibly useful.

Wait, you didn't say if he was found dead or still alive.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 19, 2008, 12:48 AM
Uh, when they say body that usually means it's dead.

This be only part one.

oh yeah, blood was found around toilet, though no semenal fluid or otherwise.
Body of person is now known as 29 year old Haystalk Skultz. C.E.O. of SUPRA, a drink made for the B4R.
Question Tact when he gets back, and run some tests on the blood, find other DNA besides what's already there.

The boy is 12 years old, so he should hold up in court if neccesary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2008-03-18 22:54 ]</font>

Leviathan
Mar 19, 2008, 12:52 AM
Bad food causes the death, he was in a diner after all.

Ketchup345
Mar 19, 2008, 01:14 AM
Ok, check under fingernails for any evidence, check for possible hairs from another person, collect a few samples of the blood, ceiling tiles if possible checked for fingerprints. What is the pattern of the blood and where is it located?

Age of eyewitnesses doesn't matter, they are one of the least reliable sources of evidence. Much too easily manipulated, either forgetting or memory changing.

I shouldn't be doing this stuff on my spring break, I'm supposed to use break to get away from this stuff. >.<

Nitro Vordex
Mar 19, 2008, 01:28 AM
Fingernails were checked, hairs were not found, if there was a struggle, it's extremley well hidden.
The blood has pooled around the base of the toilet, and there's small amounts of blood on the undersides of the stalls.

Fingerprints are being checked right now. So far no such luck. The body has no apparent outside damage, so this might have been done internally or chemically.

amtalx
Mar 19, 2008, 06:58 AM
I only read the first sentence.

It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the POKEMANZ.

TalHex
Mar 19, 2008, 11:53 AM
the answer is simple, i sent a kitsune assassin, she demiwarped into the stall, murdered the man with a twisted spoon and promptly demiwarped a dimension over. The police arrived later to be completely confused