PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Heroes Of Fate Update

Delete
Mar 19, 2008, 12:34 PM
Ok everyone, its time to start Running together.As of right now, these are the only ones in the clan,Jmido,Suchalush13,blackeye,fluffychan and myself, Korrupptaura, your also in the clan because i see that your serious about wanting to join. Sorry to everyone else, but i never see the rest of the others on at all. There is one other person who wants to join, hes my brother akira, so if you guyz are cool with that, let me know. Im gonna post the Final Rare/wish list now. Feel free to write it down on a piece of paper if ya want so we can all keep tabs on this thing.

Delete
Mar 19, 2008, 01:03 PM
Can you all Repost your Rare and wish List here. Its the only thing holding us back from running right now. Remember, We are searching for the Rare list stuff moreover, wish list is where you put your dream stuff at. Ill post me and my brothers final list right now.
Delete: Rare List
1.Grand Cross
Wish List
1.Edel Fusil
2.Killer elite
3.Holy Ray

Akira: Rare List
1.Cati-power
Wish List
1.Apocalyspe
2.Kan-yu
3.Sleep resist <---- Lol?
Follow the format please and post your list.

DEM_CIG
Mar 19, 2008, 01:43 PM
I'm cool with ur brother joining, and ill be on this weekend if anyone wants to trade cards. If u still do not have me on ur friends list my tag is KorruptAura83.

Rare List:
1. It was double agito but i dont think ill be a FI for a while so... I really want Degahna Cannon.
Wish List:
1. Blackheart
2.Rabol Bistat(Even though its not out.)
3. De Ragun( Even though its not out.)
PS: If any of u have extra shato's that u don't want can u give then to me. Im trying to get 6 of them to 10/10.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DEM_CIG on 2008-03-19 11:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DEM_CIG on 2008-03-19 12:06 ]</font>

Delete
Mar 19, 2008, 02:18 PM
Im changing my Rare From grand cross to a Castest Line , blackeye wanted a grand cross for a while, Good news is that they both drop in same mission which means less missions alltogether.

DEM_CIG
Mar 19, 2008, 02:25 PM
True so does the blackheart and frauduke. All 4 drop in Mother brain. If u 2 r on friday night or saturday ill run with u.

Delete
Mar 19, 2008, 02:25 PM
Heres the other Rare/Wish lists
Fluffychan: Rare List
1. Psycho Wand
Wish List
1.Tesbra
2.Psycho wand
3.Rikatauri

Suchalush13: Rare List
1.Loveheartline
Wishlist
1.Psychowand
2.Rattlesnake
3.Ank zagza

Blackeye08: Rare list
1.Grand Cross
Wish List
1.Rattlesnake
2.Double agito
3.Psycho wand

I dont have Jmidos yet but ill get it posted asap

Delete
Mar 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
Saturday Or Sunday is perfect. Not sure but one of the days im going to my gf's place. Fridays cool too, ill be on from 9 to about 6 or 7.

DEM_CIG
Mar 19, 2008, 02:30 PM
kk Ill probly be on all day saturday, just come send me a message or chat invite over live.

suchalush13
Mar 19, 2008, 03:28 PM
ill be on saturday just let me know what time.

DEM_CIG
Mar 19, 2008, 04:15 PM
k ill message u when i c u on.

Lighthero
Mar 20, 2008, 05:43 AM
I got friday-monday off school...So yeah, expect me to be playing some time. Message me on from PSU/Xbox when we're gonna farm...Cuz..you guys always forget the timezone after the time lol...

Lighthero
Mar 20, 2008, 06:32 AM
Sorry for the double post...
Back to topic.

OMFG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
NUUUUU!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
ARGGGHHGHGGH!!!
JGCJLSHJKSOKLASNMSHSPJFUFUFUUFUU!!!!

*cough cough* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...*coughmyxboxgavemetheredlightagain,idonttrustit anymorecough*...
It only happened a few times...yet it can be pernament in a lil while...It works fine now I think...It's not really in agood state atm, it can become RED for good next time and when that time comes then I can only play at my sis' place so just you know, I can still play =P only in the weekends/holidays tough while it's being fixed or w/e...

Hope my xbox fights for my PSU for a pretty long time!^^

DEM_CIG
Mar 20, 2008, 08:19 AM
I can meet up with all u any time this weekend just send me your cards when u see me on.

jayster
Mar 20, 2008, 02:18 PM
Jayster: Rare List
1. Love Inferno
Wish List
1. Rattlesnake
2. Psycho wand
3. Cati / Power

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2008-03-22 14:13 ]</font>

Delete
Mar 22, 2008, 03:22 PM
Well everythings running smooth so far, By the way Robert , i cant tell when yer on though. I sent you some messages and you havent been responding to me. Today would have been a good day to run together as most of us were on.Anywho, i ran with DEM_CIG today and akira and we had a great time joking and doing missions.

Lighthero
Mar 22, 2008, 07:49 PM
Sorry delete...I would've asked to play along..But my friend wanted to level together with me to 130(And, finally!^^130!!!) So I played with my other chars lol.

Anyways, Last time I couldn't play long cuz it was around 7...and around 8 my mum always wants to watch some tv...Ask a bit earlier next time so I can play longer since I'm just leveling around in random parties and stuff most of the time. =P

blackeye08
Mar 23, 2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah sure you cant tell when I'm on. I'M ON ALL THE DAMN TIME! well thats good that you guys have fun. Nobody talked when Jessica and I were on. That sucked. you guys are never on at the same damn time. go fuck yourself delete you bitch....bribing me with a black heart...pathetic.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 11:06 AM
Well everyone i just got in a full blown argument with blackeye and getting cussed out in the process. It was mostly because i said i sent him a message yesterday and he said i didnt. Well Korrupt was in party when i said that i was gonna send you a message and i sent another when i was doing a deragan run, i made a joke about blackeyes electric bill being really high because hes always on but never there, So if he turned his system off and then went on later, obviously the messages would be gone. As proof in my last post which was yesterday, i even said " i sent you some messages and you did not respond" I must say im sorry to have gotten such a jerk in the clan who isnt even on at all and who lies so very badly. I do promise that i will make this clan work guys, im sorry again that we havent did crazy runs together too, it seems kinda hard for all of us to be on at the same time. But please bare with me, we will do better as a clan. Thanks.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 11:08 AM
I didnt bribe you, i simply said i found one and was gonna give to you because you originally wanted one Get your story straight.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 11:13 AM
You got your point across that you left, so stop being a little punk and sending messages thinking it means anything because it doesnt. If you got something to say, then you send me a chat invite later. Because honestly, your pissing me off.

blackeye08
Mar 23, 2008, 11:56 AM
So??
quit your bitchin.
I never got anything. Yeah I leave my xbox on but I still didnit get anything. You fucking called me a liar and THAT pissed me off. you can report me if you want I dont care. and yes you did try to bribe me. I said we were leaving your clan and you sai "oh too bad because I was going to leave a blackheart in your room"... what the hell does that sound like. A BRIBE.
You say you have proof but shouldn't I have gotten something when I got back on? NO I never logged out so it SHOULD'VE been there but "magically" it wasn't? sure.
You say the clan is doing well but you're never on as the same time as the other two or three people in it. Jessica and I are on all the time so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. At night we leave it on and go to sleep but we play pretty much all day everyday.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 03:54 PM
First off again, i did message you so you really need to shut up about that. And i never said too bad i was gonna put a blackheart in your room, i said you originally wanted it and then i said since i found an extra i was gonna give it to ya. And for the last friggin time, i messaged you. Aint my fault if you dont know how to read you jackass. This clan is going to make it and im glad your not in it you 12 year old punk.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 04:01 PM
Sorry everyone, ive been doing my hardest not to cuss this guy out myself, afterall, its sunday and its easter. Its amazing someone would be dumb enough to argue over a game. Even more dumb saying he and jessica never got anything, i didnt say we would find a rare just by doing 5 runs. I said we would look for the rares and coincidently, i helped look for a loveheartline for jessica for nearly 2 hours. Yea we didnt find it but heck, at least i wasnt a jerk and said lets look for my rare first, i let them go first. If anyone knows how to block him so he wont still comment up here, lemme know please. Im tryn to stay calm about this.

blackeye08
Mar 23, 2008, 04:30 PM
go fuck yourself.
You didnt send me shit.
you DID say you were going to leave it in my room you hypocritical bitch.
You wanna say something say it lame ass bitch.
yeah we looked for a while but we looked for your shit too.
yeah try to block me bitch because you can't say shit you fucking liar.
You never sent me shit retard.

DEM_CIG
Mar 23, 2008, 04:51 PM
Both of u stop it, ur both acting childish... Just work things out u 2, I want this clan to work... anyway ill be back in 2 weeks so message me when u guys r ready to do some runs message me, and ill be happy to... I'll be on xboxlive on my labtop, so if any of u wanna message me feel free to... I wanna get to no my fellow clan members better.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 04:56 PM
Im pissed for the fact that i sent two messages. And i know i did. Its a fact and i will stand by it. Leaving it in your room, im not sure where your getting that but good job in lying some more. DEM_CIG, I wont post nothing more if he doesnt and we can leave it at that.

blackeye08
Mar 23, 2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah you and your pathetic brother just keep talking.
What the hell can you do?
"face me man to man"
haha shut the hell up bitch.

DEM_CIG
Mar 23, 2008, 05:07 PM
Naw u can't. It aint rite, u both seem pretty cool, but if u 2 aint gona work it out than i don't fell like its right to be in this clan...

DEM_CIG
Mar 23, 2008, 05:08 PM
This is the dumbest thing to agrue about...

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 05:09 PM
Why dont you get your ass online and send me a private chat in 5 minutes and then see what happens. Dammit im sorry again but im not gonna stay here and get cussed out by someone who doesnt even know english. You hurry up and get on, gimme 5minutes and we ll settle this once and for all.

blackeye08
Mar 23, 2008, 05:09 PM
still I didnt get sdhit and youre a fucking liar.
you said " shame I found another blackheart and I was going to leave it in your room"
word for word bitch.
CIG I know this is childish but its fun.

DEM_CIG
Mar 23, 2008, 05:10 PM
K wut ever, I sent u a friends request on live if u ever want to run with me u can blackeye...

DEM_CIG
Mar 23, 2008, 05:12 PM
Tell me if this works out... im not on live, lol im back at school.

Delete
Mar 23, 2008, 05:38 PM
We ve agreed to leave it alone. I dont know how my message didnt go thru, but he said he didnt call me a liar. So im backing off, And to blackeye08, happy easter, psu shouldnt ruin a day like this, so lets just leave it in the pass. Good luck with your clan.

Lighthero
Mar 23, 2008, 06:14 PM
Whoa...I actually lol'd.
Is this fight over now?

DEM_CIG
Mar 23, 2008, 06:23 PM
idk...

Delete
Mar 24, 2008, 06:48 PM
Yea its over...

jcm5
Mar 31, 2008, 04:11 PM
hey delete sorry about joining ur clan and not playing just saying sorry

Delete
Mar 31, 2008, 04:18 PM
its cool man, this isnt really a clan anymore anyway. Im pretty sure you can see why by what the comments say.

Lighthero
Apr 2, 2008, 02:13 PM
Oh yeah guys...My xbox died a few days ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
I think it's gonna cost like 2 weeks b4 I can get online again... I think i'm gonna leave PSU at my sis' place for a while, so then you know, It might not be me who's playing =P.

DEM_CIG
Apr 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
NP... delete if we still have the clan, i want to be back in it. Ill be back on this weekend if anyone is on. If u wanna do runs plz pm me when im on.

Delete
Apr 2, 2008, 06:04 PM
i will be on saturday or sunday, once again my girl is coming over one of the days, ill let you know though.As for this being a clan, i think we should just all be friends until we get to know one another enough better. We can still help each other look for stuff though.

DEM_CIG
Apr 2, 2008, 09:31 PM
kk