PDA

View Full Version : Q and A Thread?

redroses
Mar 19, 2008, 03:01 PM
Hello everybody,

I wondered if it would be a good idea to make a monthly (or just normal) question and answer thread.

I think it could be quite helpful. Already because I always find stuff I want to ask...but never want to do, because I don't wanna make a thread for everything lol. And I know a lot of questions can be made in one sentence. Also a lot of Q and A would be summed up and you could just browse through to see if you find the answer you need.

So maybe we could make this into a Q and A thread?
I would really appreciate it lol. =]

soolayah
Mar 19, 2008, 03:05 PM
uh... why not. 8D

Jakosifer
Mar 19, 2008, 03:16 PM
Q: wat r photon fragments 4???

pikachief
Mar 19, 2008, 03:22 PM
On 2008-03-19 13:16, Jakomay_07 wrote:
Q: wat r photon fragments 4???

A:Photon Fragments are items you collect by S ranking an S run or higher, that you can trade for special photon arts in certain Gaurdian's branches. Nudaiz for techs, Moatoob for Skills, and Parum for Bullets.

lol am i doing it rite? lol

Q:What is the difference between Kubara versions of a weapon and the regular manufactured versions?

Dragwind
Mar 19, 2008, 04:10 PM
I think the OP means like questions that would relate to current popular events/missions/enemies during that time.

Like many people would have questions about new stuff concerning an update, those small details that aren't always mentioned. It seems like it could be a good idea if set up properly.

Sekani
Mar 19, 2008, 04:39 PM
No one would ever read it.

RedMussel
Mar 19, 2008, 04:41 PM
On 2008-03-19 14:39, Sekani wrote:
No one would ever read it.

Ever so true.

DEM_CIG
Mar 19, 2008, 04:45 PM
yawn... is there really a point to this thread? I like it better when ppl make there own thread. that way i no wut question they want to ask about.

Kion
Mar 19, 2008, 04:47 PM
Question and answers threads pop up as needed. There's always a set order to these things. Someoe finds info on the jp site and posts it, espio translates it, then like a million threads get made about it and finally someone actually takes the time to write a guide.

If you have a question that involes game play just ask about it in the guides forum, people are actually helpful and won't troll all over your thread like they do here.

redroses
Mar 19, 2008, 04:57 PM
hm. I thought it would just be a helpful idea.
cuz like said I do always have a lot of questions, but I feel bad always making new threads http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

So i thought it would be better to just make an all round Q and A thread were one can post a question right quick and get an answer.

I know that most likely new people won't read it. But I am sure there are people that would read it and use it?

Like said. I think it's better than always starting a new thread for everything. I don't know...was just an idea =]

Katrina
Mar 19, 2008, 05:13 PM
Ahh, I get it now. At first glance I wasn't sure what was trying to be done here. It's a good idea, but might get lost in the shuffle and bumped down, and yes sadly a lot won't read this.

But enough negativity, I have a quick question. 8D

Will "Twin Snowy Claws" drop again? (jaggo Sonichi's?) If so, what's the timeframe?

thank you in advance for any replies

gryphonvii
Mar 19, 2008, 05:41 PM
during sonics birthday again?, IDK i gave up on claws for a while, Curse you Zoalgoug!!!!

redroses
Mar 20, 2008, 05:01 AM
lol. I really had a couple questions I wanted to ask the whole time XD

1. Is Gravity Break a good PA? I don't know why, but I don't really like the other sword PA's...which is why I don't use swords D=

2. Why are all the bullet Frag PA's so bad? I see some that seem good...But there is always something negative. Like you get low damage/low accuracy/killing your own health. I think it's kinda unfair >_< Seeing the skill frag PA's getting uuber damage...while the bullets pretty much suck? Are there any new good ones coming out?

3. What is the Charm bullet? I mean, what does charm do?

Tetsaru
Mar 20, 2008, 05:50 AM
On 2008-03-20 03:01, amai_berry wrote:

1. Is Gravity Break a good PA? I don't know why, but I don't really like the other sword PA's...which is why I don't use swords D=

2. Why are all the bullet Frag PA's so bad? I see some that seem good...But there is always something negative. Like you get low damage/low accuracy/killing your own health. I think it's kinda unfair >_< Seeing the skill frag PA's getting uuber damage...while the bullets pretty much suck? Are there any new good ones coming out?

1 - I haven't fully leveled it yet (I play mostly gunner and techer classes), but Gravity Break seems to work best against big, single-target enemies, like Jarbas, Tengohgs, etc. I wouldn't bother trying to use Just Attack with it though, as it's horribly slow that way. =/ Compared to the other sword PA's, I'd either use this one or Tornado Break (the one that attacks surrounding enemies).

2 - I feel for ya here. Imo, if you're a devoted gunner, just stick mostly to the elemental bullets. If you're patient enough to level them, the % modifiers and status effects will really come in handy. As for the "good" ultimate gun PA's, I'd reccomend getting Killer Shot and Boma Duranga first. Killer Shot works well in missions with a lot of robot enemies (Grove of Fanatics, Desert Goliath, etc.), but it consumes a TON of PP, so it works best if you have a Giga/Bullet Save and several Yohmei rifles (preferably Mizurakihohs) on you. Boma Duranga puts the other grenade shots to shame in terms of damage; just be sure to keep an eye on your health and have some Trimates or a healer nearby.

3 - The Charm status effect (indicated by hearts coming up out of the enemy) forces the enemy hit with it to chase after and attack the person who hit them with it. If you're familiar with FFXI, it's similar to using Provoke to pull enemies and force them to aggro you.

redroses
Mar 20, 2008, 04:17 PM
On 2008-03-20 03:50, Tetsaru wrote:

On 2008-03-20 03:01, amai_berry wrote:

1 - I haven't fully leveled it yet (I play mostly gunner and techer classes), but Gravity Break seems to work best against big, single-target enemies, like Jarbas, Tengohgs, etc. I wouldn't bother trying to use Just Attack with it though, as it's horribly slow that way. =/ Compared to the other sword PA's, I'd either use this one or Tornado Break (the one that attacks surrounding enemies).

2 - I feel for ya here. Imo, if you're a devoted gunner, just stick mostly to the elemental bullets. If you're patient enough to level them, the % modifiers and status effects will really come in handy. As for the "good" ultimate gun PA's, I'd reccomend getting Killer Shot and Boma Duranga first. Killer Shot works well in missions with a lot of robot enemies (Grove of Fanatics, Desert Goliath, etc.), but it consumes a TON of PP, so it works best if you have a Giga/Bullet Save and several Yohmei rifles (preferably Mizurakihohs) on you. Boma Duranga puts the other grenade shots to shame in terms of damage; just be sure to keep an eye on your health and have some Trimates or a healer nearby.

3 - The Charm status effect (indicated by hearts coming up out of the enemy) forces the enemy hit with it to chase after and attack the person who hit them with it. If you're familiar with FFXI, it's similar to using Provoke to pull enemies and force them to aggro you.

ahhhh, thank you very much =3
I think I'll just stay by my elemental bullets than =o

And ewww swords are anyway so slow XD so...nya don't know about gravity break yet lol.

The charm bullet sounds really stupid. I hoped for a better effect D=

Thank you again for all the info =3

Aaaaand I got another question XD
What is with the light festival decor? You can make it with the neudaiz gift, right? But is the neudaiz gift not buyable at the moment? because i looked and couldnt find it.

Kerry157
Mar 20, 2008, 07:09 PM
Q: If you are snowboarding up a wave and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes would it take to cover a doghouse?

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2008, 09:15 PM
Q: Why is this a thread?

Aries2384
Mar 21, 2008, 02:03 AM
To answer an above thread... The charm bullet works pretty well for the Protransers. Charm enemies and lure them into traps. Works for pulling those spread out mobs into traps if you don't get them into a trap when they first spawn.