PDA

View Full Version : Fleshies on AMF?

ChaosAngel92
Mar 19, 2008, 11:26 PM
Lol, i was creating my "oh-so-well-damn-looking-hot" Illuminus CAST and i went to clothes store by mistake. I noticed the pants for fleshies of AMF. Why they have clothes and uniform of AMF if its a CAST organisation? o.O

Lol, the most dumb ass question of the year, please someone quote this. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChaosAngel92 on 2008-03-19 21:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChaosAngel92 on 2008-03-19 21:28 ]</font>

VanHalen
Mar 19, 2008, 11:36 PM
There are fleshies in the AMF. You meet a one in Ep 1 on Parum. Though they aren't treated with much respect.

Now as for your hot CAST, I require pics.

ChaosAngel92
Mar 19, 2008, 11:40 PM
Funny that there is 1 little fleshie on the 3 episodes xD.

As for the pic, as soon as i decide a good name. Cant decide beetwen "Ingrid Diermissen" or "Macbeth".

Omega_Weltall
Mar 19, 2008, 11:41 PM
ya and its Kubara anyway so its a knockoff

ChaosAngel92
Mar 19, 2008, 11:43 PM
On 2008-03-19 21:41, Omega_Weltall wrote:
ya and its Kubara anyway so its a knockoff

Kubara is piracy?

VanHalen
Mar 19, 2008, 11:49 PM
Kubara is like that guy who tries to sell you the fake Jordan's. Sure it looks like the real sneaker, but in the end if you look closely it says "Jordanic". Also go for "Ingrid Diermissen", "Macbeth" is bad luck you know ;P.

Omega_Weltall
Mar 19, 2008, 11:53 PM
Jordanics, they'll make you become a better basketball player...maybe.

ChaosAngel92
Mar 19, 2008, 11:54 PM
Hmmm. Well, yeah Kubara is piracy, but i like that is all black.
Anyway, im still surprised that Sonic Team and PSU designer added fleshies on the AMF.
I mean, its ironic! How can the CAST hate so much fleshies and allow them to be on the army. Get out of there and sign on the Illuminus god dammit.

(Corneria, or Fortuna, or Macbeth, or Titania. Those are my 1 name options. Cookies for you if you guees where this names come from)

Omega_Weltall
Mar 19, 2008, 11:56 PM
Shakespear's play Mcbeth... i think.. i dont remmeber been so long since i read that thing >_<

DarkEliteRico
Mar 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
On 2008-03-19 21:54, ChaosAngel92 wrote:
Hmmm. Well, yeah Kubara is piracy, but i like that is all black.
Anyway, im still surprised that Sonic Team and PSU designer added fleshies on the AMF.
I mean, its ironic! How can the CAST hate so much fleshies and allow them to be on the army. Get out of there and sign on the Illuminus god dammit.

(Corneria, or Fortuna, or Macbeth, or Titania. Those are my 1 name options. Cookies for you if you guees where this names come from)

Cookies for a starfox themed name

BFGfreak
Mar 20, 2008, 09:56 AM
The reason why the AMF hates fleshies is because they have a tendency to seek cover under fire, unlike CASTs, who stand in perfect formation to get mowed down.

Seority
Mar 20, 2008, 09:56 AM
Even though any non-creative person can create a hor-rific character in this game. XP

Ashkahn
Mar 21, 2008, 03:27 AM
Yeah, self-preservation isn't a big thing with CASTS.

"Oh, huge SEED thingy? Just hurl 10,000 battleships at it."

"But Curtz, sir, we don't..."

"Wuzzat? We don't have a shot in hell? Fine, send only 9,500 ships!"

KiteWolfwood
Mar 21, 2008, 05:22 AM
Gah don't you people know what the AMF even is?

One hundred years earlier, at the end of the final great war, the Alliance Military Force (A.M.F.) was created via the Tripartite Treaty as a mutual deterrent to keep order in the system. The Alliance Military has a command system that is independent from any planetary government. They are a neutral power, suppressing military disturbances throughout the Gurhal System.

Their funding is provided by the governments of all three planets, but their ranks are comprised almost entirely of CASTs.

The AMF is composed of all the races. It just so happens that currently casts make up something like 95% of the AMF.

I forget the exact number, have to play through the mission again to get it.

Reginaldo
Mar 21, 2008, 04:48 PM
The AMF casts wear parts that say AMF on them. Fleshies need AMF uniforms because they -gasp- can't be naked in the army.

They should release the AMF cast parts though D:.

Example:
http://pso-world.com/images/psu/guides/characters/offline_characters/curtz-1.jpg

AMF on the parts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2008-03-21 14:48 ]</font>

ChaosAngel92
Mar 22, 2008, 01:00 AM
On 2008-03-21 03:22, KiteWolfwood wrote:

One hundred years earlier, at the end of the final great war, the Alliance Military Force (A.M.F.) was created via the Tripartite Treaty as a mutual deterrent to keep order in the system. The Alliance Military has a command system that is independent from any planetary government. They are a neutral power, suppressing military disturbances throughout the Gurhal System.

Their funding is provided by the governments of all three planets, but their ranks are comprised almost entirely of CASTs.

The AMF is composed of all the races. It just so happens that currently casts make up something like 95% of the AMF.

Where is this info on the game? o_O

Anduril
Mar 22, 2008, 01:23 AM
On 2008-03-21 23:00, ChaosAngel92 wrote:

On 2008-03-21 03:22, KiteWolfwood wrote:

Where is this info on the game? o_O

Probably the glossary on the Vision Phone.

Omega_Weltall
Mar 22, 2008, 01:29 AM
vision phone has a glossary?!

Anduril
Mar 22, 2008, 01:32 AM
On 2008-03-21 23:29, Omega_Weltall wrote:
vision phone has a glossary?!

Was that sarcasm, because I could tell through type, needed more smileys inserted into it with more !s and ?s. And if it wasn't, yes, it is one of the many functions that will fill in information for a player, like the origins of Kubara products, well the name at least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-03-21 23:33 ]</font>

Omega_Weltall
Mar 22, 2008, 01:33 AM
no man i was serious, i had NO effin clue there was a glossary

Anduril
Mar 22, 2008, 01:37 AM
On 2008-03-21 23:33, Omega_Weltall wrote:
no man i was serious, i had NO effin clue there was a glossary

In that case you should go check it out, though if you played through Episode 1 and read everything Pete had to say there isn't much there that you wouldn't already know.