PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Need help with armor bot

StrongHold
Mar 20, 2008, 04:37 PM
what do I use to make them and how much will it cost me? please help me out.

chaoskila
Mar 20, 2008, 04:53 PM
lets see theres the nawn lazy way and theres a lazy way
the nawn lazy way is free and the lazy way is gonna cost is unknown i round about 2mil but is faster
Nawn Lazy way- keep on making a new cast character and feed the parts to your PM
Lazy way- Buy the maid suit from the store for 5k sorry i not know what the maid suit
i allso think the neudaiz cast suit that cost 5k (in description saids summer suit or sumthing) works

DEM_CIG
Mar 20, 2008, 04:55 PM
By shoes, there still like 2k i think idk im not sure.

Sekani
Mar 20, 2008, 04:56 PM
Feed it armor, units, clothes, and CAST parts. There's a 10-star set of shoes you can buy for 2000 meseta, definitely the most bang for your buck.

JAFO22000
Mar 20, 2008, 05:09 PM
Also, look into the roll item from Melton's shop. If you have some Omega Acids laying around, you could get a free boost from these.

I should REALLY start selling those. I've been picking them up since I can remember and don't need to trade them for this item nor do I need to synth scape dolls...

ThEoRy
Mar 20, 2008, 10:16 PM
vatavara boots

dc534
Mar 21, 2008, 03:04 AM
the 10* yohmie shoes are the cheapest right now, the bot will cost you about 500k to get here. Relitivly cheap compared to all other bots. I am about to work on my range or striking bot soon. I just cant make much money on my tech bot with how few tech weapons there are to synth right now.

R2D6battlebot
Mar 21, 2008, 04:04 AM
also check shops for all the Mikumiko sets floating around, I sell the ones iget for like 2k and they are 12*, probly give more than the shoes

dc534
Mar 21, 2008, 04:28 AM
just dont spend over 2k on items to feed that bot, even those rolls you can get give you a +40 boost, the shoes give you +22 so dont spend over 4k on them rolls or you are getting ripped off. It may be slower feeding it a shoe but it is much much cheaper, same thing goes for range bot, feed it 9* traps to get it up. As for tech and striking, well those will cost you a little more, feeding it tech disks takes really long and is still expensive, as far as striking, just save up your crappy weapons or feed your bot healing items and then weapons. Healing items give you a + to tech as well, feeding the bot striking weapons takes away from tech so all you need to do is find the ratio of healing items to striking weapons and you will be fine.

StrongHold
Mar 21, 2008, 10:24 AM
Ok thanks guys!!