PDA

View Full Version : kubara R-mag question

Arakasa
Mar 20, 2008, 09:52 PM
is there any different in the firing rate between the A and B rank ones?
ive made some B ranks and the spread shot is impressive and wanna grind them,but if the A ranks fire faster i might overlook their uglyness http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dhylec
Mar 20, 2008, 10:20 PM
A rank R-mag should fire 3 shots at intervals, just like other brand.

Arakasa
Mar 20, 2008, 10:36 PM
On 2008-03-20 20:20, Dhylec wrote:
A rank R-mag should fire 3 shots at intervals, just like other brand.

well yeah,im just wondering if there is a difference in how rapid the A and B rank kubara R=mags shoot their 3 way spread shots. i gues my question is if the both only shoot once per interval,or if their intercals are different

Weeaboolits
Mar 21, 2008, 12:12 AM
I'd be more interested to know if their SE application is the same, also I see no reason their firing rate would be changed.

mvffin
Mar 21, 2008, 08:12 AM
after testing both ranks of kubara RCSM in each element (including neutral):

the A ranks do the same SE's as the B ranks, but fire more often.

also, in the DB it has a couple SE's wrong. Dark is Incapacitate, and Light is Charm.

neutral is still completely useless.

Magus_84
Mar 21, 2008, 06:25 PM
The biggest thing I've been able to Incapacitate so far with the new A-Rank Kubara R-Mag in Dark Element has been a Rogue Jasse.

My guess would be that it's SE2 Incapacitate. If you can point-blank a bot with it, they generally die. It's awesome.

...you just have to deal with standing right next to the for the few seconds it takes between shots. If you just graze them with one, it doesn't work nearly as well.

Arakasa
Mar 21, 2008, 06:38 PM
On 2008-03-21 06:12, mvffin wrote:

also, in the DB it has a couple SE's wrong. Dark is Incapacitate, and Light is Charm.

yes! thankyou,thats what i wanted to know :3 so i guess ill be getting the A rank ones for better fireing rate i guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

also,what does charm do? ive never heard of that SE before

Magus_84
Mar 21, 2008, 06:40 PM
On 2008-03-21 16:38, Arakasa wrote:

On 2008-03-21 06:12, mvffin wrote:

yes! thankyou,thats what i wanted to know :3 so i guess ill be getting the A rank ones for better fireing rate i guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

also,what does charm do? ive never heard of that SE before

Same effect as Barada Chamga, one of the Ultimate shotgun PA bullets.

Hits the enemy, makes hearts come off of them, and they follow whomever hit them with the charm attack.