PDA

View Full Version : WILL USEING THE maiden AT Ohtoku Shitenkaku HELP MY LUCK get

easy
Mar 21, 2008, 09:14 AM
WILL USEING THE maiden AT Ohtoku Shitenkaku HELP MY LUCK geting jaggos

people say do not use her you get bad luck is it ture
do you get better luck if you use her than if you do not

Dhylec
Mar 21, 2008, 09:18 AM
Her boost to your luck is just the regular photon fortune, not the chance to see Jaggos. This luck is the boost to make more things drop from enemies.

Seeing them is your real luck or trials & errors. Getting what you want from them is another story.

Fox_Makenshi
Mar 21, 2008, 09:27 AM
Wow I've been playing this game for too long. I though he was asking if we'd use a maiden Acrotecher at Shitenkaku....XD

Love,
Fox Makenshi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fox_Makenshi on 2008-03-21 07:28 ]</font>

easy
Mar 21, 2008, 09:29 AM
just got super holy thats good i think is it and how long it last it not say 1year

RedMussel
Mar 21, 2008, 09:30 AM
On 2008-03-21 07:29, easy wrote:
just got super holy thats good i think is it and how long it last it not say 1year

umm, what? o_o i dont think it last a year... O_O

AlMcFly
Mar 21, 2008, 09:42 AM
On 2008-03-21 07:29, easy wrote:

Lol...

Aries2384
Mar 21, 2008, 10:11 AM
I use the maiden for personal pleasure.
(On topic, IMO luck has nothing to do with spawns.)

Kylie
Mar 21, 2008, 10:14 AM
Well, she descriminates against female beasts, so I don't bother going to her much. Luck doesn't mean much to me anyways.

ngagerebel
Mar 21, 2008, 06:32 PM
Luck has nothing to do with it. I was solo on parum and my Char did not have luck that day, and everymission I did an Parum I got the Jaggos

Chuck_Norris
Mar 21, 2008, 06:58 PM
WHY are we PUTTING RANDOM words IN caps?

JarinKail
Mar 21, 2008, 07:17 PM
Oh, easy. If only it were.

Kion
Mar 22, 2008, 01:51 AM
On 2008-03-21 16:58, Chuck_Norris wrote:
WHY are we PUTTING RANDOM words IN caps?

I kneow WHAT you mean. I get the what TEH poLL is asking, but THE options CONFUZE the HELL out of me. i love reading easy's posts, but this thread could have been better done.

As for luck, it's debatable. there've been a couple responces from mods on the official forums about what it does, none of them being consistant so people continue to bitch and argue over it. Personally i think it boosts all odds for your character alittle bit, but not by a significant amount as to completely alter gameplay. For instance it may give you a 1 in 9.5 chance of finding jaggos as opposed to 1 / 10, no one's really going to go through enough trials to scientifically prove that. even if it does boost it slightly, any and all in-game occurances are all due to your luck in real life whether anything actually pays off. So it might help alittle, but if you don't care then don't waste your time.

And I always stop by the maiden when ever i have 1 or 0 luck. I notice more red drops material wise when i have higher luck and i like reading the fortunes that they she gives.

Atomic646
Mar 22, 2008, 05:47 AM
ok, back on topic lol. I dont think it matters since the jaggo's spawn depending on the map config right? ( Psupedia.info )

Syl
Mar 22, 2008, 06:09 AM
Did you know Easy that if you place WD Lovers in your room in the shape of a heart you'll always get Jaggos? My uncle's son's friend's dad's cousin works at Sega so it's gotta be true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JarinKail
Mar 22, 2008, 07:24 AM
On 2008-03-22 04:09, SylviaEspada wrote:
Did you know Easy that if you place WD Lovers in your room in the shape of a heart you'll always get Jaggos? My uncle's son's friend's dad's cousin works at Sega so it's gotta be true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I can vouch for this as well. Check out my room on 360, 1337li@4, you will see.

Ithildin
Mar 22, 2008, 07:52 AM
Be nice if it did...

BFGfreak
Mar 22, 2008, 09:43 AM

You got it all wrong, if you have Bruce in your party, he increases the odds of finding rare items. I did not hear this, I know this for a fact.

On topic, I have noticed that more boxes do drop on full luck compared to no luck, however, it seems that the ratio of rare/nonrare items stays the same, and I seem to find more boards on 2 star luck than 3 star luck, granted I tend to get 2 star luck more often than 3 star.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFGfreak on 2008-03-22 07:48 ]</font>

pikachief
Mar 22, 2008, 12:34 PM
On 2008-03-22 07:43, BFGfreak wrote:

You got it all wrong, if you have Bruce in your party, he increases the odds of finding rare items. I did not hear this, I know this for a fact.

On topic, I have noticed that more boxes do drop on full luck compared to no luck, however, it seems that the ratio of rare/nonrare items stays the same, and I seem to find more boards on 2 star luck than 3 star luck, granted I tend to get 2 star luck more often than 3 star.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFGfreak on 2008-03-22 07:48 ]</font>

yes thats how luck works. it increases the drop rate not RARE DROP RATE >.<

It just causes items to drop more frequently and increases Grinding Chances.

That is why BOSS BOXES ARENT INCREASED! >.<