PDA

View Full Version : phantasy star universe

tubg
Mar 21, 2008, 11:55 AM
i'm a newbe to gaming period. i am trying to get the gogles enabled with no success. i got them to the action pallet, but thats all the further i can get? help thanks

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 21, 2008, 01:12 PM
They are used in First-Person mode. To enable them, use the same button you use to switch to your off-hand weapon (handgun, card, crossbow, Madoog, etc). Though it was at one time, it is no longer necessary to equip them to your palette.

tubg
Mar 27, 2008, 02:50 PM
THANKS FOR THE HELP

tubg
Mar 30, 2008, 12:30 PM
I AM PLAYING ON A PC. I DON'T HAVE A GAME PAD WITH BUTTONS? AFTER I GOT THE GOGGLES ON MY TOOLS I TRIED CLICKING EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF TO NO AVAIL?
STILL NEED HELP

Gunslinger-08
Mar 30, 2008, 12:37 PM
Hit "Q" to go into first person then hit either the "up arrow key" or the "left arrow key" one of those will activate your goggles, then deactivate them when you hit it again.

(I think that's right.)

SStrikerR
Mar 30, 2008, 12:46 PM
Geez lays off the caps, welcome to pso-w, and HOW did this guy make this topic in the wrong forum XD

tubg
Mar 30, 2008, 12:54 PM
am i supposed to be in the pro-w forum. i use caps because my eyesight is so poor it's dificult for me to read the smaller print. thanks

ashley50
Mar 30, 2008, 03:46 PM
Make sure to read the maual too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2008-03-30 13:47 ]</font>

tubg
Mar 30, 2008, 07:10 PM
what manuel

DreXxiN
Mar 30, 2008, 10:43 PM
Hey man, you should buy a controller, it makes the game much more enjoyable. Are you on PC/PS2? I could help you a bit if you have questions, I can give you my card and ask away, though I hardly play anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif [Until MAG that is, Sorry..that love inferno hunting was just..discouraging..i didn't even bother finishing off my cap...i just left my guy sitting at 128)

Chuck_Norris
Mar 30, 2008, 10:45 PM
On 2008-03-30 17:10, tubg wrote:
what manuel

Did you buy the game used? If not. It's that piece of paper that always comes with videogames, and you never read because you think you're too cool to do so.

tubg
Mar 31, 2008, 12:29 PM
dreXxiN THANKS FOR THE SUGESTIONS. I READ THE MANUEL OVER AND OVER BUT STILL COULD'NT FIGURE SOME OF THE THINGS OUT. MAYBE I AM TO OLD FOR THIS? I'M NOT AWARE OF A CONTROLLER. MAYBE I CAN FIND ONE ON EBAY. COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT KIND TO LOOK FOR? THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP TUBG

tubg
Apr 22, 2008, 03:48 PM
i am still looking for what kind of controler to gey?

aquafire
Apr 22, 2008, 03:56 PM
*cricket chirps*

AlMcFly
Apr 22, 2008, 03:59 PM
Go to Wal-Mart and ask a person in electronics for a PC controller. Check each one you like gripwise and what suits your hands. Then purchase ;P.

tubg
Apr 22, 2008, 07:38 PM
thanks mcfly i'll do that. then ill have to learn how it works. you may be hearing from me again.tubg

gratefulgriz
Apr 22, 2008, 07:42 PM
Oh by the way, the PSU AoI manual was the most worthless piece of literature aside from those stinking Harry Potter books i've ever seen in my life. Completely useless, no charisma, character, barely even a plot synopsis, no map, and you wonder why people skim or dont read the manuals at all, Chuck Norris.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 22, 2008, 07:59 PM
To be fair it was better than the original one...

misstigress
Apr 22, 2008, 08:17 PM
On 2008-04-22 17:42, gratefulgriz wrote:
Oh by the way, the PSU AoI manual was the most worthless piece of literature aside from those stinking Harry Potter books i've ever seen in my life. Completely useless, no charisma, character, barely even a plot synopsis, no map, and you wonder why people skim or dont read the manuals at all, Chuck Norris.

Honestly, when one's handle is "Chuck Norris," I feel that such an individual has little ground to stand on when it comes to bashing others...

To the OP:

Rather than typing in all caps, you can adjust your text size if you're experiencing difficulty reading, you know.