PDA

View Full Version : Sooo Xbox Live

amtalx
Mar 21, 2008, 03:14 PM
Did Live just blow up for anyone? I Can't get on. The website isn't working either.

RedMussel
Mar 21, 2008, 03:17 PM
Ya i was just on the site then went the friends list then something happened. Maybe the PSU got over populated and couldent handle it being on 360...LOL YA RIGHT heehe

LLSmoothJ
Mar 21, 2008, 03:19 PM
For me Xbox Live's acting really wishy-washy. On the dashboard I'm logged in, but when I go to play PSU, I'm disconnected! First they screwed up the release of Samurai Warriors 2 XL, now this! I'm really getting pissed off here... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Edit: Oh, now they decided to let me log on PSU...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LLSmoothJ on 2008-03-21 13:23 ]</font>

garjian
Mar 21, 2008, 03:24 PM
i just crashed going to dashboard, i ejected disc and all my friends just resigned in at the same time :S

StrongHold
Mar 21, 2008, 03:30 PM
i hate when it does this its really annoying..

Lighthero
Mar 21, 2008, 03:46 PM
Oh, I was already wondering why I was continuesly being disconnected from PSU/Xbox live...It's so annoying...I just quit playing for today...And see if it's fixed 2morrow^^

JAFO22000
Mar 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
You kids and your impatience over not being able to connect to your Xbox Live and play games with anybody all over the world...spoiled I tell ya!

When I was a kid, we didn't have "online". You wanted to play against someone, you took your controller over to a friends house or went to an arcade....

And we didn't have save files! You wanted to save your game, you had to write down a password file. And even then, you had to triple check it to make sure that you differentiated the O's from the zeroes because there was that one time when you played all night for 3 hours straight and didn't write your password down correctly and had to start over from a lesser password....

XDeathX
Mar 21, 2008, 04:08 PM
On 2008-03-21 14:00, JAFO22000 wrote:
You kids and your impatience over not being able to connect to your Xbox Live and play games with anybody all over the world...spoiled I tell ya!

When I was a kid, we didn't have "online". You wanted to play against someone, you took your controller over to a friends house or went to an arcade....

And we didn't have save files! You wanted to save your game, you had to write down a password file. And even then, you had to triple check it to make sure that you differentiated the O's from the zeroes because there was that one time when you played all night for 3 hours straight and didn't write your password down correctly and had to start over from a lesser password....

AAAAAh Shaddap!

JAFO22000
Mar 21, 2008, 04:14 PM
On 2008-03-21 14:08, XDeathX wrote:
AAAAAh Shaddap!

GET OFF'A MY LAWN!! *throws a lemon*

garjian
Mar 21, 2008, 04:29 PM
omg my internet just broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

garjian
Mar 21, 2008, 05:46 PM
lag made me double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: garjian on 2008-03-21 15:46 ]</font>

zandra117
Mar 21, 2008, 06:03 PM
Did any highly anticipated 360 demos release? Last time this happened the BioShock demo had just released and everyone on Live was downloading causing all game servers to crash except for PSU and a handfull of other games that used Live servers only for login and communication purposes. (Instead of crashing PSU, the login servers died, if you try to change universes you lag out, and it was nearly impossible to communicate.)

NNEONateDogg
Mar 21, 2008, 06:11 PM
On 2008-03-21 14:29, garjian wrote:
omg my internet just broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I lol'd.

Sekani
Mar 21, 2008, 06:28 PM
On 2008-03-21 16:03, zandra117 wrote:
Did any highly anticipated 360 demos release? Last time this happened the BioShock demo had just released and everyone on Live was downloading causing all game servers to crash except for PSU and a handfull of other games that used Live servers only for login and communication purposes. (Instead of crashing PSU, the login servers died, if you try to change universes you lag out, and it was nearly impossible to communicate.)

There's some Battlefield beta being released for download today.

lee-san
Mar 22, 2008, 12:07 AM
my live's been acting weird too. when i get to aoti (if i'm not disconnected first)it moves SUPER SLOW! it takes like five minutes for me to do anything. can't even switch a weapon...

xDemi
Mar 22, 2008, 07:29 AM
On 2008-03-21 16:11, NNEONateDogg wrote:

On 2008-03-21 14:29, garjian wrote:

I lol'd.

I lol'd from ur loling

JarinKail
Mar 22, 2008, 07:30 AM
XBL has been just fine for me for the past month.

Fox_Makenshi
Mar 22, 2008, 07:39 AM
On 2008-03-21 14:00, JAFO22000 wrote:

Yeah I know that SUCKED! Back then we didn't have 3D either. We had TWO dimensions and we LIKED IT! Back when games were ridiculously short but ridiculously hard. Yeah sure you could beat this game in an hour....if you didn't have to restart 100 times!

Love,
Fox Makenshi