PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today?

Uncle_bob
Mar 21, 2008, 09:45 PM
I beat a bear at arm wreslting.

The bear was using both of his arms, too.

What did you do today?

Blitzkommando
Mar 21, 2008, 09:47 PM
I bought a Pointer Sisters CD. And I found out my 10% off coupon expired last month. But on the bright side I finally found my good glasses.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 21, 2008, 09:47 PM
I destroyed the universe....Again.

Anduril
Mar 21, 2008, 09:48 PM
I ate my weight in buffalo chicken pizza, and miraculously survived. Poor child sitting next to me wasn't so lucky....

ShinMaruku
Mar 21, 2008, 09:49 PM
Hunt Eredar

TalHex
Mar 21, 2008, 09:50 PM
i made two giant cat mechs and equiped them with a high powered lazer, railgun, Type A photon reactor (powered by assholes everywhere), and a VR style matrixy awesome buster sword

Blitzkommando
Mar 21, 2008, 09:58 PM
Would a lazer happen to be anything similar to a laser?

TalHex
Mar 21, 2008, 10:03 PM
no lazers are far more powerful then any laser could ever hope to be

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 21, 2008, 10:49 PM
Bought 2 discount clearance bargain bin games for different reasons.

$16 Tokyo Extreme Racer part 7, Extreme Funny Rice Car Import Tuner Challenge, XBLOX360.
To again race on them Wangan Highways by flashing the high beams.

Basically for the Nerd Gamerpoints, or to see if they actually improved this series any for the better, this many games in. Wasn't going to buy that Animu SENKO NO RONDE WARTECH thing since its basically broken, not even worth the $10 and Gamernerdpoints.

Gangs of London PSP Rang up for $9, thought it was $16 from the sticker.
For some Darts and 8 Ball Pool, and some Snake with two snakes at the same time, twice the fun of a Nokia oldass cellphone. And that 4 Days Later Zombie spoof game inside about 28 Days Later.

Saw Def Jam on PSP which I didn't know even existed on the way out but wasn't buying anymore crap until I read some Metacritic on it. Lots of loading, such as the Sims 2 PSP. Can probably get it cheaper than $20, and or get the console version without the loading and camera problems.

Saw two others that I wanted to Metacritic check:

$9 Zombie game "Infected" with "play as Slipnot and metal soundtrack and chainsaw cows, wow!" on the back, looked like crap but metcritic says it was actually an okay game back in 2005-6, would have been fun if a lot of people played online and you go around winning matches, infecting their game with your customized avatar and they have to go back in the 1player to cleanse themselves and pass it on.

Nidramag
Mar 21, 2008, 10:50 PM
two words.
Laura Palmer

Blitzkommando
Mar 21, 2008, 11:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/Other/shot.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 21, 2008, 11:12 PM
That made me remember something:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Remembosef.jpg
Somebody set Sef's folder on fire. Do not put it out.

+1
-Topic
|Poll:so...
|I got Shot

Damn poll in the way though. No continuity or not streamlined.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-03-21 21:18 ]</font>