PDA

View Full Version : What PM Device....

th0rnz
Mar 22, 2008, 12:14 PM
I am LVL 15 Fighgunner and a level 8 GT, with PM 414 right now, I have 32 b. stat and was wondering what the best PM would be for my character ideally.

I would like someone that heals fairly often and does decent damage/support.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations, please list reasons why that particular pm is good.

MayLee
Mar 22, 2008, 12:24 PM
I would say a 45x series. A healer with a fighter is always a good choice.

450 constantly heals and debuffs as well as shoots foie and other fire techs

NNEONateDogg
Mar 22, 2008, 12:30 PM
On 2008-03-22 10:24, MayLee wrote:
A healer with a fighter is always a good choice.

QFT. A healer is a fighter's best friend.

th0rnz
Mar 22, 2008, 12:32 PM
I was already leaning pretty heavily towards the 450 anyways due to other peoples responses in different threads, thank you for your input.

Any other suggestions or is this the answer I need?

Kismet
Mar 22, 2008, 12:36 PM
The best of the 45x line is considered to be the 454. At least, that's what I've been able to digest from reading of other threads.

Candor
I also play as Fighgunner on my main and I'm running around with a 420 and wouldn't ever change her. Despite the description of being Independent/Autonomous she heals VERY often (usually 2-3 times per fight), and since she is independent i've often found myself finishing an enemy, turning towards it's friend, and seeing only my PM and an exp amount. Also she has Hishou Jinren-zan on her daggers, this has come in handy multiple times, except against Bil De Vears http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Just an option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2008-03-22 10:44 ]</font>

gryphonvii
no that is a good suggestion, it is always good to go with something that compliments your character: a healer pm for a fighter, or a fighter pm for a techer.

Kylie
Mar 22, 2008, 12:52 PM
I don't think it'd hurt you to go with a PM that isn't healing-based. I decided to go with a 420 on my female beast just because I like it, and it seems to work out fine. So the absolute best for a fighter is a healer (450 and 454), but choosing one you like won't be the end of the world.

pikachief
Mar 22, 2008, 12:58 PM
I ,3 the double saber PM.

I was at Sleeping warriors S2 and me and my friend split up. THe polavorha spawned and my friend needed help on the othe side. I put down a trap and i went to help my friend. When i got there i heard a key drop and i saw my PM tornado dancing back XD

My PM had killed the POlavohra by herself and i wasnt even there lol.

She also heals often for me at least/

zanotam
Mar 22, 2008, 01:30 PM
My 432 even at 7bs heals almost every room (I'm a WT so I usually just heal myself) and she has the SUV that makes the entire room explode, which she uses whenver it's fully charged.