PDA

View Full Version : IM TRADING MY DOUBLE SABER

Cube
Feb 14, 2001, 11:21 PM
IM trading my Double Saber +20. Make me an offer and I may accept.

BTW: im looking for a Kaladgolg, if anyone has one please tell me. I will make you a special offer.

trunks
Feb 14, 2001, 11:26 PM
i'll do n e thing for that saber!!!! im uasually on the ariel block 3 my name is Ssj Trunks c ya there, maybe.

Cube
Feb 14, 2001, 11:30 PM
lol, everyone how about you give me an offer, THEN we can talk about were to meet. Cuz i cant be on these boards and on PSO at the same time...

trunks
Feb 14, 2001, 11:32 PM
how bout a soul calibur +2?

HellCastor
Feb 15, 2001, 12:45 AM
I'll give you a M&A60 VICE +9 and some monogrinders and some Meseta. Sorry I don't have much. The stupid internet blew my inventory out of my memory. Again I'm sorry. I really want a doublesaber. I tried to get one from a guy with 3 of them and he said, "blow off you stupid newbie" then he cused me out and signed off. Can you believe the nerv of that guy?! I know some people can get really annoying but I ask once and very politely. I would like to pee on his head. Please consider it. Thanks

Cube
Feb 15, 2001, 12:49 AM
blow off you stupid newbie

J/K! lol. Sorry but i tried real hard to get this double saber and i couldnt just give it away for a weapon i couldnt use and maseta that is pointless to me. I know how you feel to. My friends inventory was deleted also and he had 3 Agitos!

What i suggest is that you play with somoene with hands out a lot of stuff and score one for free..

Cmon guys give me some more offers, I want to trade this thing!

Valsu
Feb 15, 2001, 12:58 AM
Hmm Maybe a Photon Claw, Blade dance, Proto Regen gear...

i dunno lemme know

HellCastor
Feb 15, 2001, 01:01 AM
Ok thanks anyway. I hate you internet bug!!!!!!!!! Hope you find what your looking for.

HellCastor
Feb 15, 2001, 03:43 AM
I know you already denied me Cube, but I'm back MUHAHAHAHAHA! What about a M&A60 VICE +9 and a BRIONIC, it's a really strong sword that steals TP. BOO-YEAH!!!! If not I finally leave you alone....or will I? MUHAHAHAHA! I really want that double saber.

Cree
Feb 15, 2001, 02:36 PM
I Have a hell of a lot of rare guns, crush bullets, meteor smashes, visks, vises, varistas, a fucking arcenal. That is, if you are ranger. I'd give them all up for a DBS. If your not a ranger these weapons won't matter. I'd even through in some parasite armor.

Cube
Feb 15, 2001, 04:10 PM
Sorry, im a hunter and have little if no use at all for guns. And im looking for weapons, not armor. unfortunatly nothing that you guys listed has a sparked interest in me...

ANyone else?

Nicodemus
Feb 15, 2001, 05:03 PM
A hunter huh? Here's what I have...

BLADE DANCE +9
DB's SABER +9
BRIONAC +9
4 x Hit Material
Ultimate Shield...although I don't know about this one

Anything that you'd like?

Nico

Cube
Feb 15, 2001, 07:53 PM
Here lets make this easier... If you have these items, i will trade you the double saber and more...Akiko's Frying Pan
Kaladgolg
Delsaber's Buster
Photon Claw
S-Beat's Blade
Battle Verge
Vjaya
Soul Eater
Soul Banisher
Durandal
Orotiagito
Chain Sawd
Book of Katana
Delsabers left arm
S-Beat arm
Double brand

Some of these things are better then double saber and in that case i will give u more stuff too.

Nicodemus
Feb 15, 2001, 07:59 PM
I have the BATTLE VERGE +2 and a BRAVE HAMMER. The Hammer is actually better stats wise. I will be on tonight (EST) and I will hang out in PUCK 09-01. Feel free to stop by and make the trade.

Thanks.

Nico

P.S. Nicodemus in the game as well.

anubis_x
Feb 16, 2001, 01:36 AM
CUBE
i got the delsaber buster...wanna deal?

Cree
Feb 16, 2001, 01:53 PM
My Photon Claw is yours for a doublesaber.

Cube
Feb 16, 2001, 02:27 PM
I will trade my Double saber for a Delsabers buster.
Give me the time and place.