PDA

View Full Version : Jaggos on White Beast

th0rnz
Mar 22, 2008, 03:05 PM
A few of the white beast spawns are identical and I was wondering if any spawns on the map will let me know the map is bad before the 3rd block for :

A-3 and A-X

B-3 and B-X

C-3 and C-X

xDemi
Mar 22, 2008, 03:08 PM
there should only be on spawn thats identical

Celi-Ka
Mar 22, 2008, 03:08 PM
http://psupedia.info/White_Beast

Scroll down and note the spawns in red-bold text.

*EDIT* Oh, I just noticed what the question was relating to. Seeing as they're identical up to Block 3, it's all chance afterward.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Celi-Ka on 2008-03-22 13:11 ]</font>

th0rnz
Mar 22, 2008, 03:11 PM
On 2008-03-22 13:08, Celi-Ka wrote:
http://psupedia.info/White_Beast

Scroll down and note the spawns in red-bold text.

I did, but I'm looking for a way to tell before block 3, which is where the red text is, for 3 and X variations difference.

In other words any certain spawns that will tell me in block 2, that someone has found.

xDemi
Mar 22, 2008, 03:12 PM
only way to tell for the the last one is if you have them or not lol

JarinKail
Mar 22, 2008, 03:13 PM
Nope, it sucks for hunting rare enemies because of that. You have a 50-50 chance of finding out on block 3, but at that point, it's easy to finish the map since the Altereafjkszhkzzxhzuiofgsgohg is easy to kill.

Celi-Ka
Mar 22, 2008, 03:13 PM
Well, unfortunately there really isn't any way to tell if you get the -3 or -X spawn until you get there. Like I said before, it's all chance once you get to Block 3. In personal experience, I get the -X spawn a lot of the time.

th0rnz
Mar 22, 2008, 03:35 PM
Alright thanks for the responses, that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure.

That sucks but oh well, I was interested b/c when I get to block 3 and have a bad spawn I always finish anyways, need xp (only lv115) and he drops good shit (need serafi-senba).

I have done probably 13 white beast runs solo, 0 jaggo spawns....

Neith
Mar 22, 2008, 03:41 PM
When you start in the small room, you want EITHER 5x Sageeta (this is a potential A-X map) , or 6x Kakwane (this is a potential B-X).

For A and B variations, you will find out whether it's a rare map at the start of Block 3 (usually getting slapped in the face with Kakwanes or Olgohmon).

For a C variation (where you start looking at a room that has downward stairs into a lower room), you want 5x Olgohmon. With C variations, the only way you know if it's a C-X map is when you see either Ubakrada or Jaggos in Block 3.

As far as I know, there is no way whatsoever to determine a rare map before Block 3.

Cheeseycake
Mar 22, 2008, 05:10 PM
anyone have pictures of the first room XD

Neith
Mar 22, 2008, 05:13 PM
On 2008-03-22 15:10, Cheeseycake wrote:

For A/B, the starting room is a small square one with a locked door straight ahead.

For C, it's a room with a set of downwards stairs straight in front of you (after the room, obviously)

Ryno
Mar 22, 2008, 07:32 PM
the part I dislike about doing about the jaggo mission is after doing all the work the 3rd block is a bad map and then you would have to abandon and start all over again..

abd saying (here we go again)

Cheeseycake
Mar 22, 2008, 08:13 PM
On 2008-03-22 15:13, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2008-03-22 15:10, Cheeseycake wrote:

For A/B, the starting room is a small square one with a locked door straight ahead.

For C, it's a room with a set of downwards stairs straight in front of you (after the room, obviously)

Thanks Dear! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AlMcFly
Mar 22, 2008, 08:24 PM
I've run White Beast an unimaginable amount of times in the last week with the same group of people. We've seen a trend that the C-3/C-X run fails to have Jaggos FAR FAR mroe than the other map variants. To cut down on run times, we've basically ONLY run to the Jaggos if we either get Sageetax5/Kakwanex6 in small room. If we enter and see stairs, we immediately abandon.

Edit: PS. We've also worked out a system that if we actually go all the way to the 3rd block and Jaggos fail, we kill draggy because the exp and drops chance benefits far more than jsut abandoning in 3rd block.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-03-22 18:25 ]</font>

th0rnz
Mar 23, 2008, 06:07 AM
On 2008-03-22 18:24, McFlyVII wrote:
I've run White Beast an unimaginable amount of times in the last week with the same group of people. We've seen a trend that the C-3/C-X run fails to have Jaggos FAR FAR mroe than the other map variants. To cut down on run times, we've basically ONLY run to the Jaggos if we either get Sageetax5/Kakwanex6 in small room. If we enter and see stairs, we immediately abandon.

Edit: PS. We've also worked out a system that if we actually go all the way to the 3rd block and Jaggos fail, we kill draggy because the exp and drops chance benefits far more than jsut abandoning in 3rd block.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-03-22 18:25 ]</font>

I finish the mission as well, especially b/c I'm solo'ing (all drops are mine muahahh!)

I need my serafi-senba....already found yamata-misaki board the week the mission was released and it was made 36% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif