PDA

View Full Version : Does any1 ever get Love inferno [b] from other place than WB

Arika
Mar 24, 2008, 07:16 AM
Does any1 ever get Love inferno [b] from other place than WB ?

all my friends who found it ,all from White Beast. :/
but actually jao lv 100+ at any place should drop it at the same rate.

SmurfALMIGHTY
Mar 24, 2008, 08:05 AM
More people run it I think it's just convenient for the people lower than 130 because of white beasts exp. It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. On top of that serafi-senba drops which is always a plus in my mind.

Arika
Mar 24, 2008, 08:57 AM
but the jao map there is suck, alway have to check until b2, while if you hunt it in awaken serpent, you only need to check b1 and when jao appear, they come with 6.

Golto
Mar 24, 2008, 09:09 AM
I did see a pic of someone getting one in Awoken Serpent.

Kaloa
Mar 24, 2008, 09:10 AM
You can tell if you've got a rare spawn in the first block?

desturel
Mar 24, 2008, 09:14 AM
On 2008-03-24 06:57, Arika wrote:
but the jao map there is suck, alway have to check until b2, while if you hunt it in awaken serpent, you only need to check b1 and when jao appear, they come with 6.

In Awoken Serpent it takes until B3 for you to know if you have Jaggo or not. Anyway for me I rotate between Awoken Serpent and Caves of Ice. Caves of Ice S2 takes me 5 minutes to confirm jaggo. Awoken Serpent S takes me 12~15 minutes to confirm S2 takes me 18~20 minutes (this is soloing as a fortetecher). So far I have 49 WD Lovers, 18 Jaggo Delma, and 1 Van Brella so no luck on my end.

Because White Beast has more people running it, there's probably a much better chance at finding what you want from there if you are looking to group. If you are looking to solo, then it probably doesn't matter where you go. Just choose whichever map you are comfortable with running.

Arika
Mar 24, 2008, 09:35 AM
On 2008-03-24 07:09, Golto wrote:
I did see a pic of someone getting one in Awoken Serpent.

can you link me to that pic? it will be much helpful ,thx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

JAFO22000
Mar 24, 2008, 10:31 AM

I saw picture of someone getting LOve Inf. board in Caves of Ice or Awoken Serpant (can't rememember witch one but it was moatoob lol!) so you can get it there or the other there.

Huntin Jaggos (jaos?!) in Awoken Serpent you DO have to wait until 3 block. I tried the 1 block thing (king navel vs. no king navel, right?) and got NO jaggos on 3 block with both a king navel and a no king navel so it doesn't work. The people who get jaos with King Navel just got lucky because you can get jaos with that but you can also not get jaos with that, lol! it's not 100%!

Arika
Mar 24, 2008, 10:51 AM
On 2008-03-24 08:31, JAFO22000 wrote:

I saw picture of someone getting LOve Inf. board in Caves of Ice or Awoken Serpant (can't rememember witch one but it was moatoob lol!) so you can get it there or the other there.

Huntin Jaggos (jaos?!) in Awoken Serpent you DO have to wait until 3 block. I tried the 1 block thing (king navel vs. no king navel, right?) and got NO jaggos on 3 block with both a king navel and a no king navel so it doesn't work. The people who get jaos with King Navel just got lucky because you can get jaos with that but you can also not get jaos with that, lol! it's not 100%!

There never be any map that is 100% until b3

but in the Serpent, you can skip all the non-possible map at b1 (remain 3 possible map that need to go b3)

in WB, there is 5 possible map at b1 and then u have to screen it again at b2 so that it will remain only 3 possible map at b3.

so the first 1 can screen 9 types of incorrect map since b1
the WB need to go to b2 to skip the same 9 types.

Linou
Mar 25, 2008, 12:39 AM
Foran Waterfall is not the best for Jao?
Foran takes 3 min until Jao.

But I don't know if someone drop one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Proto07
Mar 25, 2008, 12:59 AM
On 2008-03-24 22:39, Linou wrote:
Foran Waterfall is not the best for Jao?
Foran takes 3 min until Jao.

But I don't know if someone drop one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

You can't solo that.

And fighting 20x buff Vahra isn't fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

beatrixkiddo
Mar 25, 2008, 01:00 AM
You can, if you lag your way through the switch-controlled fence. And the Vahras are easy, just chikki them (and if you're going to whine about chikki being too easy then don't complain about Vahras being too hard)

th0rnz
Mar 25, 2008, 01:09 AM
Even if you don't chikki vahras, dus majillion them, it's cake.