PDA

View Full Version : New maps..... where are they?

zakuman
Mar 24, 2008, 11:48 PM
The only thing i can find is the ruined city, the Pavilion of air missions, and the AMF headquarters. But i was hoping for the vintage forest, caves, and mines maps (when I bought the expansion). Are these maps among the many that have yet to be released. Or are they very well hidden... and I just can't find them? Or will they be released sometime next year?

Chuck_Norris
Mar 24, 2008, 11:52 PM
Those maps will be a part of a event called Maximum Attack G. It's basicly a throw back to PSO. PSO weapons, Clothes, areas. And after the event, the PSO levels will become a normal mission you can do at any time.

GreenArcher
Mar 25, 2008, 12:36 AM
There are two others way off to the left of Shikon Tanze Route. There's one from Dallgun Plaza. There's two from the Ice Lobby on Moatoob.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 25, 2008, 12:37 AM
Lupus Silva (forest 1) is currently available, in a rare mission on Moatoob. Basically, every time you complete a mission on Moatoob, you have a chance of finding the Forest of Illusion. The rest of the PSO stages will be in Max Attack G and presumably in other versions of the "hidden mission" concept.