PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Crippling Demons Above S2 Story ( A TRUE STOR

ZeronechaosX
Mar 25, 2008, 03:34 AM
A party of Five takes a journey to the far ends of Neudaiz to run a mission known as Demons Above S2. Their is a Fortegunner, Fortefighter and Two Fortetechers in the mission.

The Party Consist of

Carnage Reaper IV Lv.64 (Fortegunner)
Lil Kaotiic Lv.74 (Fortefighter)
Issachar Lv.67 (Fortetecher)
Dark Kamui LV.63 (Fortetecher)

We do our usual run through the mission. No problems. Alot of giggles because of Lumia and just having a great time until.........

We get to the Omnagoug. Issachar tells us to SIT DOWN and SHUT UP and recieve these BUFFS!!!! Me being dumb I went to the empty slot on my Palette and Literally Sat down. When we were finished. We were all waiting at the Transporter except for Lil Kaotiic. As he approaches, the worst possible things happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As we our transported to do our worst to Omnagoug, Our troubles start.

Kaotiic Somehow got left behind when he was the last person to enter the Transporter, thus activating it. He had his beast full and was our trump card for dealing the most damage when Omnagoug's wings were clipped. He never made it to the battlefield.

Carnage Reaper IV somehow has no guns in his entire palette or inventory. That's right!!! I literally had lost my guns. I had nothing!! My items said 55/60 Items but my guns were no where to be found. I couldn't attack at all but I could use Items!?!?!
Super Freakin Weird!!!

Issachar gets flamed by us as being the worst techer ever. (Just Joking, I Think??)

Dark Kamui is the Clan Member known to be SOL. I'm pretty sure you know what that means. He's our most Efficent Techer. So he's basically Alone in this fight.

Kaotiic runs around the the third block frantically, trying to figure out what just happened?

Lumia dies countless times and causes some enlightenment about the situation.

Results@!!!!!
Carnage runs around like a head-less Chicken, Unable to attack. Issachar Dies countless times as usual. Carnage go's to revive him countless times because at most he can take two hits. Same with Dark Kamui.
So Carnage finds his roll as the Reviver using Moon Atomizers. After countless deaths we knock the beast down twice. The worst yet to come.

Issachar is struck by lightning first and goes down.
Dark Kamui going to revive him is struck down next by lightning. As the coast looks clear, Carnage runs towards Issachar and is within distance. As I go to heal him..........

The beast himself strikes lightning down one more time to end the fight. Carnage dies.....

With all three of us dead. Kaotiic unable to come to the rescue being stuck by the transporter. The Fight is Over!!!

After this Event We all got Titles after our names!!

Carnage Reaper: The Man who lets his guns do the talking but his guns are no where to be found!!!

Carnage Reaper: The man who lost his guns in battle.

Kaotiic: The Trump Card who failed to show in battle.

Kaotiic: The Kid who runs away from the Buffs to get slaughtered in battle and Then yells at the Techers, "Where Are my BUFFS"

Kaotiic: The Untransportable Beast Fortefighter.

Issachar: The most Worthless Techer in All of PSU!!!!

Issachar: The Techer Voted to most likely Die in battle.

Dark Kamui: The Techer thats SOL (**** Outta Luck)

Dark Kamui: The Techer that failed to Save his fellow party members!

Freshellent
Mar 25, 2008, 03:39 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-03-25 02:08 ]</font>

Retehi
Mar 25, 2008, 03:40 AM
That was an amusing read, thanks. Certainly a change from all these stupid "wat r ur ideas 4 psu" threads.

Sion-Kamui
Mar 25, 2008, 03:49 AM
haha imagine that

ngagerebel
Mar 25, 2008, 03:50 AM
sounds like the psu god didn't want you to win that battle

ZeronechaosX
Mar 25, 2008, 03:51 AM
After we died and went back to the lobby. We thought that was the most hilarious thing that could have happened ever. I almost died of Laughter. It was so funny after we really thought about it.

ZeronechaosX
Mar 25, 2008, 03:54 AM
Everyone in the party was certain that who ever watches us from above, was punishing us for something we had done. It was incredible. If there's one thing we'll remember about this game in the future, it was this moment right here.

Sion-Kamui
Mar 25, 2008, 03:55 AM
yea i know and it didnt help my foie lvl 37 was hitting for 666 each time either

ZeronechaosX
Mar 25, 2008, 03:57 AM
Yeah that 666 damage was a sign of bad things to come guranteed. Wait till the rest of our members comment on this tomorrow!!!!

Chuck_Norris
Mar 25, 2008, 04:00 AM
Dang.....That sucked, haha. Did you find your guns after the fight?

Sylpheed
Mar 25, 2008, 04:23 AM
Try going to an NPC once in a while, they sell these awesome items called scape dolls. Sounds like you could use a few.

Sion-Kamui
Mar 25, 2008, 04:26 AM
hey kid hush now we had scape dolls doesnt mean u are invincible....i dont think u know that forces at lvl 60 ish dont take a hit very well on S2

daniel_drago
Mar 25, 2008, 04:50 AM
Had a similar experience, going to a boss then not being spawned in..was erm...odd to say the least

Was doing TD S? I believe, Me FF and a friend AT as we go to the Dulk I didn't spawn in so my friend was left to try and kill it by her self....was amussing and I can't remember if we managed it or not.

second instance was me and her with two other of our friends doing mother brain a AF and FT, guess which one didnt spawn in this time...AT so our main healing was gone. Yes we were pretty much wiped as we ran out of healing pretty quickly and as our FT never had time to level his resta as we have a AT he couldn't keep us alive very well either.

PSU is buggy at times but it's all good fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

McLaughlin
Mar 25, 2008, 09:27 AM
If you touch the teleporter but yank backwards real fast you'll get left behind.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 25, 2008, 09:50 AM
Just woke up. Thanks for an amusing read.

darthplagis
Mar 25, 2008, 09:53 AM
hehe it sounds like you had fun tho.

Akio-Kasai
Mar 25, 2008, 09:57 AM
The gun thing kinda (Not fully) But kinda reminds me of this time, a friend and I went to go do Electronic Brain S, but we were delayed... my friends pants were gone o_o

She was like "What the hell??? Where's my pants?"

"Well you know me.."

I got some laughs that day and this story made me crack up xD The guns thing took the cake xD

Issachar
Mar 25, 2008, 10:22 AM
*sigh* It was so bad... I couldn't grasp the concept of what was happening. I nearly died of laughter in the end.

stukasa
Mar 25, 2008, 10:28 AM
Interesting story. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif My friend got left behind once too. The sad thing is that it was just the two of us so I was stuck fighting the boss alone... and it was Dimma, and I was a Fortetecher. D: That was a LONG battle...

Sion-Kamui
Mar 25, 2008, 02:50 PM
yea i was a the fortetecher that couldnt save his team well because the onmagoug doesnt like to sit still and my kohibumiteri definatly wasnt doin its job lol

ashley50
Mar 25, 2008, 05:03 PM
uhhh...okay.

Jakosifer
Mar 25, 2008, 05:05 PM
*scratches head* I see...

Apone
Mar 25, 2008, 05:22 PM
Thats weirder than anything that has happened to me in this game... and thats saying something. =P

ZeronechaosX
Mar 25, 2008, 08:11 PM
We got some issues with sega after that one. That's seriously one hell of a story if you ask me. All I could say yesturday as I ran around frantically, healing my techers who couldn't take more than two hits is WOW. This is just BS to like the third degree. I had so many S Ranks that I almost cried when I saw they weren't in my palette until I looked at my Items and it said 55/60. I knew I would get them back after the mission was over.

Anduril
Mar 25, 2008, 08:22 PM
That was a great story. That's why I don't trust that damn teleporter...

Zorafim
Mar 25, 2008, 08:29 PM
wat questionmark

pikachief
Mar 25, 2008, 11:10 PM
Once i played altsergoug on S with my lvl 70 huamn lvl 3 FT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I ahd my friends all tehy way adn they were REALLY annyoing me. So they started the boss portal whtout me while i was trying to buff and i got really upset so i said thats enough and booted them all.

Now all that was left was a huge dragon, and a tiny fat cabbage patch kid name mini kitty -_-

The battle was a long, LONG, resta filled match XD.

It would've been a little easier if i wasnt barely qualified to run the mission or if i had a leveled class lol.

my foie went up like 80% that boss battle XD