PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Do you think bots favor particular weapons types???

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 02:14 PM
I mean like if you have a pure striking bot and about every single sword you make fails...but sabers,daggers,etc mostly (90% of the time) passes....

I've been wandering this.....

My pure range hates shotguns.....except for 1....all the shotguns i triead to make fail....It just bout always makes rifles, laser cannons and grenade launchers (sometimes)

anyone else have any funny times like this???

Xefi
Mar 25, 2008, 02:20 PM
it's your luck and probably randomness from the PM. But, dont do anything like zeroing your PM (like from a previous thread from a person that zero his PM) because that will just waste more time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubySion on 2008-03-25 12:24 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 02:31 PM
On 2008-03-25 12:20, RubySion wrote:
it's your luck and probably randomness from the PM. But, dont do anything like zeroing your PM (like from a previous thread from a person that zero his PM) because that will just waste more time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubySion on 2008-03-25 12:24 ]</font>

o heck no

i used alot of money to make mine

i mean cmon its pure.........thats just stupid to zero it

i actaully laugh when stuff fails
i dont get mad throwing stuff cussin people out..........

In some cases i think those who do that are way to deep into the game.....so deep they cant get out XD

DEM_CIG
Mar 25, 2008, 02:36 PM
Is there a piont to this topic cause i don't get it...

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 02:46 PM
On 2008-03-25 12:36, DEM_CIG wrote:
Is there a piont to this topic cause i don't get it...

Note that every single topic has to have a pure meaning......Its PSU General where i can ask anything PSU related.......

Just asking if anyone has a bot that favors one or a particular type of weapon. thats all

I've seen completely odd topics............. kinda like that one where the guy is pissed that his bot failed a 10* something and now he wants to zero it.....

I have nothing against him but its just a game...but hey its his bot....he can do w/e he wants to do with it

Phetty
Mar 25, 2008, 03:05 PM
I believe mine does. Mine has always made Sabers and twin Sabers. A friend of mine had a PM the always made Daggers and Twin Daggers. My Ranged PM on the other hand seems to always make single-handed guns better with the exception of bows and shotguns.

pikachief
Mar 25, 2008, 03:20 PM
Mine must favor something not of the game cuz it went on a failing spree for ALL types of weapons, failed at least 3 in a row of every weapon i put in there >.<

Anduril
Mar 25, 2008, 03:22 PM
I think my Pure TECH PM favors Twin Daggers... -_- When I try to fail them from the Mimic Doll and other materials they always come out successful, even when I'm using Im-photons in them....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-03-25 13:22 ]</font>

Proto07
Mar 25, 2008, 03:22 PM
My range bot doesn't synth shotguns and grenade launchers very well. Failed two Shigga Bines boards back to back once, a Desta board, a Gur Missal Board, and 2 Gur Bazga boards. By board I mean all 3 tries. For some odd reason other weps, not guns, always come out and high! Phantom Line came out 50% ligtning at 23% success rate, Vish Adan 32%, and that 11* dark axe 32%.

Xefi
Mar 25, 2008, 03:26 PM
On 2008-03-25 13:22, Anduril wrote:
I think my Pure TECH PM favors Twin Daggers... -_- When I try to fail them from the Mimic Doll and other materials they always come out successful, even when I'm using Im-photons in them....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-03-25 13:22 ]</font>

do you believe in this quote? "If you want something, you dont get it, but if you dont want it, you get it."
Ahh, something i made up, so forget what i just say. :|

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 03:31 PM
On 2008-03-25 13:26, RubySion wrote:

do you believe in this quote? "If you want something, you dont get it, but if you dont want it, you get it."

i kinda believe that sorta
when it comes to S ranks when i really dont if it does or doesnt come out 85% of the time its comes out....with a high % at that but when i really want it....it either fails or comes out with a low percent....except when i found my first blackheart board....i wanted that to work...n i got 22% dark XD

Anduril
Mar 25, 2008, 03:32 PM
On 2008-03-25 13:26, RubySion wrote:

But then again I think my PM has only failed like 1 out of every 10 synths, so I think I just have decent luck synthing.

hiraisho
Mar 25, 2008, 06:39 PM
well I've changed her type since when I was last synthing a lot of stuff but my striking PM seemed to favor spears. all weapons would synth/fail at the same rate but spears would always come out at pretty decently high %s. I honestly don't think it had to do anything with her type, I just got lucky on spears, lol.

Kirie
Mar 25, 2008, 07:45 PM
>_> um... my pure armor PM hates making armor...

No, I am serious...