PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Hiro's Goodbye Auction!!!

HiroSan
Mar 25, 2008, 02:54 PM
Hi guys, so some of u know that i'm quitting psu. Before i go tho, i'm holding an auction at the moment for all my decent rares and whatnot, All of my rares that i have up for Auction are in my shop, just go to Hiro's room and read my bulletin. Basically this is how I'm doing this:

-EVERYTHING in my shop is up for auction!
-Bids MUST start out at least 500k (YES, THAT low).
-You MUST post a bulletin for your bid, and u must be specific on what u want to bid for.
-You also can only bid for ONE item at a time (so it's easier for me to keep track of).
-I delete all the offers that are lower than the higher one, so people can see what the highest bid is at that time (well...i try to update it as much as i can).
-The Auction ends April 4th! (On my bulletin in game it says April 8th, but i realize my account is gonna charge me again on the 5th, so i need to change that in game when i get a chance to)
-Whoever has the highest bid for a certain item will win the auction for THAT item!
-I would like everyone to be in my room on April 5th, Midnight MST (yes, someone who ACTUALLY lives in Mountain time >.>). That's when i will sell the item to each person individually so i can get it done and over with.

There are MANY decent rares that are available for auction! REMEMBER! If you end up bidding for an item at 500k and NO ONE ELSE bids for it, you will win that item for that amount!

The items in the shop include:

3 Grand Cross's
3 Double Agito's
5 Crea Doubles
6 Sweet Deaths (ALL different elements)
1 4/10 Dagger of Serafi 32%
2 9/9 Cubo Mamba's
1 10/10 Beam Vulcanic
2 9/9 50% Fuma Hikens (Fire and Light)
1 6/6 50% Bucanneer Ice
1 8/8 50% Katsuno-zashi Earth

I should have more items up for Auction (I do have another account at 120 i can get rares from, so i'll keep you guys updated and let you all know if i add anything else to it!)

Keep checking up at Hiro's shop if u want to get some of the best rares possibly at a low price! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HiroSan on 2008-03-25 12:54 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 25, 2008, 07:34 PM
pfft

all trash equipment

THE JACKEL

DavidNel
Mar 25, 2008, 07:37 PM
500 K for Grand Cross? Can't get on PSU ATM... Brother on that CPU...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidNel on 2008-03-25 17:38 ]</font>

Sierhiet
Mar 25, 2008, 08:52 PM
% of the Grand Crosses?

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 25, 2008, 09:09 PM
On 2008-03-25 17:37, DavidNel wrote:
500 K for Grand Cross? Can't get on PSU ATM... Brother on that CPU...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidNel on 2008-03-25 17:38 ]</font>

lol

500k is the starting bid for the grand crosses... do you think any will end that low?

THE JACKEL

darkante
Mar 25, 2008, 11:54 PM
I donīt see why you are making such a big deal of selling things if you are just gonna leave PSU?
What purpose does that have?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 26, 2008, 12:29 AM
Hiro, your bulletin board is full now ><;
Need you to make space so we can bid some more.

Xefi
Mar 26, 2008, 12:41 AM
if you are leaving, why make a bidding contest? You can just do a random rollette and give away that way. And if you decided to leave and sold your items, what is the point with the money then? So that you might return one day? if you're gonna return one day, why not just save you items. :|

But anyways, carry on with whatever you are doing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Follisimo
Mar 26, 2008, 01:51 AM
Maybe he is selling the items to meseta to his friends. Maybe he is doing what I did when I quit back in the day when Halarod was 90mil. Sell everything now cause in 4-6 months everything will be cheaper for the most part. But good luck to you with whatever you are doing after PSU.

darkante
Mar 26, 2008, 04:29 AM
On 2008-03-25 23:51, Follisimo wrote:
Maybe he is selling the items to meseta to his friends. Maybe he is doing what I did when I quit back in the day when Halarod was 90mil. Sell everything now cause in 4-6 months everything will be cheaper for the most part. But good luck to you with whatever you are doing after PSU.

If he did..talk about unselfish act! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Never thought about that.

In any case..i wish the topic creator best of luck.

Kietrinia
Mar 26, 2008, 09:12 AM
..I think I know why he's holding this auction in-game. His psow account wont last long with that sig. x.x

Kerry157
Mar 26, 2008, 09:57 AM
10mil for both hikens

darkante
Mar 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:12, Kietrinia wrote:
..I think I know why he's holding this auction in-game. His psow account wont last long with that sig. x.x

Now he lost my respect. Lol

I say HiroSan..stop sucking...roflmao.

Reginaldo
Mar 26, 2008, 01:58 PM
LOL, wtf Hiro.

str898mustang
Mar 26, 2008, 02:17 PM
seriously wtf Hiro? guessing someone got into ur account

MSAksion
Mar 26, 2008, 02:30 PM
OH HELL MY EYES THEY BURN

HIRO whats up with that SIGNATURE @_@ This is a family friendly website @_@