PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: lvling a noob

GODS_BURGER
Mar 25, 2008, 03:10 PM
wut is the best possible mission for a lvl 6 that will give him alot of mission points? my friend needs to get to fortefighter fast

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 03:11 PM
Military subway

Getting a S on a C give likes 100 points i believe

Anduril
Mar 25, 2008, 03:12 PM
I doubt he NEEDS to get to Fortefighter fast. But The mission with the highest MP on C is second AMF mission. With someones help you can get to 10 in less than 15 runs roughly.
Though back in my day you couldn't get to an Advanced class until you were well into the 30's, that's when we had to work for our MP, not like now where you can be an Advanced class before lv 20... *rants on and on*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-03-25 13:13 ]</font>

GODS_BURGER
thanks

Dark Emerald EXE
They dont prefer being called a noob.....just begineers to the game ^.^

I consider noobs those who are completely positve of what they kno but wrong

then again...i dont called people noobs..except for a few of my friends but i just be playin

GODS_BURGER
Mar 25, 2008, 03:14 PM
yeah hes my friend and he knows hes a noob so i'll use the term http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 03:15 PM
lol we r basically talking about the same mission XD it gives i think122 or somethin

So...it wont take that long
plus with you being a Fighgunner...im assuming ur trying to max that....just twin hand gun the crap out of things ^_^

Anduril
Mar 25, 2008, 03:17 PM
On 2008-03-25 13:15, Charger89 wrote:
lol we r basically talking about the same mission XD it gives i think122 or somethin

So...it wont take that long
plus with you being a Fighgunner...im assuming ur trying to max that....just twin hand gun the crap out of things ^_^

Yeah, you just ninja'd me to the punch...

GODS_BURGER
Mar 25, 2008, 03:18 PM
no its my friend, lol he just started the game and i was drawing a blank on wut mission wiould help him

Xefi
Mar 25, 2008, 03:28 PM
take him on a tour on all planets and do all those C missions. That is what you can do to help him out. And also, only a real friend called another friend noob. *joking* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zorafim
Mar 25, 2008, 03:33 PM
Keep in mind, exp is more important than MP. You'll want to get as high a level as you can, seeing how things are restricted by your level and not your class level. And the higher level you are, the easier it is to get MP and meseta anyway.

Keep doing AoI missions, they offer more of a MP reward than the original missions. They also have a greater amount of thought put into them, making them more fun to go through.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 03:33 PM
Hmmm you do what Rubysion said also.....but if you want him quickly level his mission points so i can fight on his own*to a certain extent* then do military subway first....

then once that done

take a tour to all planets

make him pay 10k per planet lol jk ^_^

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2008, 03:38 PM
lol i keeping replying on this thread.....also do what Zorafim said....
I kinda do it backwords to how zorafim said......yes EXP is more important but for the basic classes.....very easy to get....so i just help my friends by that getting that out the way first.....then once thats done....we just do all the AOI levels......

I guess it varies on person

shotsfired
Mar 25, 2008, 06:14 PM
if you were a REAL friend, you would tell him not to play this game..