PDA

View Full Version : WTF sega!?!? billing site down again 9:00 PM Cali time

Endu_Landale
Mar 25, 2008, 10:55 PM
I was on all day then got kicked just now, tried to log back in, and BAM same thing as two days ago. WTF SEGA, seriously

beatrixkiddo
Mar 25, 2008, 10:56 PM
Indeed.

Matic
Mar 25, 2008, 10:56 PM
I just logged in, right this minute. Give it another shot?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 25, 2008, 10:57 PM
Hm yeah they're back up now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was stuck on "CHecking for new patch files" just a bit ago though...

R2D6battlebot
Yeah it seems like there was a problem with both servers actually, the 360 server booted me and all my friends a moment ago, wouldnt let me back on for a few minutes, but now Im back on.

Powder Keg
just noticed it now too.

Air conditioner #2?

Xefi
i just logged out earlier. Already another issue? *sigh*

pizzagirl
Mar 25, 2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah its strange, I just disconnected but I'm back after about 4 attempts.

Endu_Landale
Mar 25, 2008, 11:01 PM
Hmm they fixed it already, damn straight SEGA lol. ^.^ THX for the support ya'll, that would've been really ridiculous lol

Endu_Landale
Mar 25, 2008, 11:04 PM
keeps kickin me now, each time saying that there's either maintenance or can not retrieveID. -.- oh jebus

Endu_Landale
Mar 25, 2008, 11:07 PM
LOL just keep everyone informed and up to date, I'm logged in for the third time and SEGA better not screw me over. Albeit that it seems ok now that message is mysterious. keepin all of PSU community informed ^.^ lol (plus I'm not as annoying as Hal -.-)

Xefi
Mar 25, 2008, 11:10 PM
thanks for informing. You received my up-most respect. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Genoa
Mar 25, 2008, 11:12 PM
booted again >__________>

Weeaboolits
Mar 26, 2008, 02:15 AM
I'm glad I'm preoccupied with other games (Read: PSO) while the servers go all squibbly.

Kylie
Mar 26, 2008, 02:18 AM
I was lagging a lot, then I noticed a lot of my cards went offline. Someone mailed me not long after and asked if I got disconnected too, but I didn't.

MSAksion
Mar 26, 2008, 02:51 PM
NO WONDER i got kicked off TWICE and my friend who was to meet me never made it. i was like "where is he?" and i look and he was offlined the whole night. =/

Geez this kinda stuff makes me wanna just log out and play more Brawl XD

Mikura
Mar 26, 2008, 02:54 PM
We should have maintenance this week anyway so hopefully any bugs that might be in the system now will get resolved by Friday. >_>

AlMcFly
Mar 26, 2008, 02:57 PM
...lol...I don't have anything else to say anymore. Just speechless with disgust...

I absolutely love this game. I HATE SEGA and it's very very very crappy support.

Edit: Wanted to clarify that my disgust is with Sega and not the game itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-03-26 13:03 ]</font>

Mikura
Mar 26, 2008, 03:06 PM
On 2008-03-26 12:57, McFlyVII wrote:
...lol...I don't have anything else to say anymore. Just speechless with disgust...

I absolutely love this game. I HATE SEGA and it's very very very crappy support.

Edit: Wanted to clarify that my disgust is with Sega and not the game itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-03-26 13:03 ]</font>

Exactly how I feel. If I didn't like the game so damn much, I would've quit long ago because of Sega's numerous blunders. Matter of fact, this is the only game where I've put up with a lot of crap just because my sheer love for the game kept me in it.

necman
Mar 26, 2008, 04:56 PM
Is this game still undergoing maintanance. That's what it tells me but the official site says on line. I hope the 360 servers are doing better than us.

AlMcFly
Mar 26, 2008, 05:25 PM
So is the game down right now or up? Does anyone know? I feel like going home and playing after work but if it isn't even running, I might as well stay in the city and do something semi-constructive rather than sitting and waiting all bored-like.

VetroDrago
Mar 26, 2008, 05:41 PM
Ha! I told you Sega screws up every week. I wonder when this streak will end?

necman
Mar 26, 2008, 06:52 PM
On 2008-03-26 15:25, McFlyVII wrote:
So is the game down right now or up? Does anyone know? I feel like going home and playing after work but if it isn't even running, I might as well stay in the city and do something semi-constructive rather than sitting and waiting all bored-like.

I'm still getting a maintanance message but I seem to be the only one. Probably

Endu_Landale
Mar 26, 2008, 06:54 PM
Had the same disconection streak today earlier, but it's over now. Well I have to agree with all of you this support is ridiculous. Now ask yourself( or ask SEGA, seriously) why we pay monthly fees. TO KEEP THE SERVERS UP AND RUNNING PROPERLY. Now I've played hundreds of MMOs (not exatcly that many -.-) and I must say the free ones such as, let's say, Guild Wars have never had networking issues. Oh and I hate WOW so don't associate me with WOWzers lol, thank you for your time. ^.^ look for me on US PC server, o.o psst I'm Akura.

Ryna
Mar 26, 2008, 06:55 PM
I've been disconnected several times over the last couple of days. It is starting to irritate me quite a bit.

I'm still able to get online at the present time.

Xefi
Mar 26, 2008, 07:52 PM
On 2008-03-26 16:55, Ryna wrote:
I've been disconnected several times over the last couple of days. It is starting to irritate me quite a bit.

I'm still able to get online at the present time.

you can logged in, but you still have a lot of d/c? I see, that explain why this one person i was playing Bruce S yesterday got d/c every now and then. Just hope things are back to normal soon because this sort of things happen to some and not affected by others. Pretty strange. :|

engelsein
Mar 26, 2008, 08:42 PM
i just checked the billing site and its ok for me

ChaosAngel92
Mar 26, 2008, 11:41 PM
I dont know if this has something to be with yesterday. But i got dc twice. And i also was stucked quite a while on the patches sign.

necman
Mar 27, 2008, 06:14 PM
I heard the servers for ps2/pc did not work sometime during the easter weekend. I was not around then but all week it just says under maintanance. My antivirus deleted some file and as always I just said yes and never bothered to look at it. I should probably just make a new thread instead of hijacking this one but that won't happen either. Is anyone on pc getting connected or should I reinstall this lump of crap called psu?