PDA

View Full Version : Best/Favorite NPC Combination

R2D6battlebot
Mar 26, 2008, 05:15 AM
My favorite NPC Combination to solo with is Maya+Tylor. Tylor, unlike most NPCs, actually does great damage and spams his PAs, and Maya actually heals pretty often and even sometimes casts Giresta, which in my opinion is better than buffs. What is everyone elses opinion?

icewyrm
Mar 26, 2008, 05:38 AM
My pm and lumia, who seems to use reverser more than any of the other npcs. Also, when she very occasionally gets a gizonde kill it makes me laugh heartily.

darkante
Mar 26, 2008, 05:57 AM
Maya/Tylor + my PM 422.

Maya casts reasonble often her Giresta or reverser.
And Tylor is most aggresive out of the Beast NPC.
Also you donīt have to babysit under his nanoblast.

I choose NPC depending on mission.
Do i wand speed or do i want free heals?

Danny_Dark
Mar 26, 2008, 06:00 AM
Tonio/Tylor/Leogini + my PM 461

DEM_CIG
Mar 26, 2008, 08:49 AM
PM + Bruce. I use his shiny head as a flashlight when running through Dual in the Ruins...

Akaimizu
Mar 26, 2008, 08:57 AM
I haven't done the Tylor mission yet, so I can't vote for him yet. Right now, I tend to favor the Tonnio+PM combination. I like having a couple of little hunters on call. They also help me test my monster debilitating abilities. I normally run around so they get led into monsters, lock down the melee attackers and/or disable any tech chuckers there. They start fighting the mobs like crazy, while I pound them with whatever I've got.

If they start getting hurt, then I know either something got through my attempts to lock mobs down, I need to raise something to cover for a mob of that resistance, or I simply didn't care that mission about keeping the NPCs healthy and am trying to do something else. Still, I usually try to keep them up because that nanoblast and Popcorn SUV once per level definitely helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-26 07:00 ]</font>

MinervaEros
Mar 26, 2008, 09:19 AM
My PM GH414 and Tonnio (to be replaced by Tylor)

Kaloa
Mar 26, 2008, 10:08 AM
My GH-461 + Tonnio. They're both pretty aggressive, and help keep enemies off me. They also do great damage. I can go idle and count on them to clear the room while I'm gone.

Andy1423
Mar 26, 2008, 11:03 AM
FOR all who haven't tried. In regular missions BRUCE ROCKS!!!! He is super aggressive, has some crazy ass armor and heals for alot!!! I would say BRUCE + TAYLOR or BRUCE + PM

+++also Bruce SPAMS ULTIMATE SWOARD PA which deals him about 1500-1875 per hit! And he dosen't stop, he keeps CHOPIN'!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andy1423 on 2008-03-26 09:04 ]</font>

BFGfreak
Mar 26, 2008, 11:17 AM
On 2008-03-26 09:03, Andy1423 wrote:
FOR all who haven't tried. In regular missions BRUCE ROCKS!!!! He is super aggressive, has some crazy ass armor and heals for alot!!! I would say BRUCE + TAYLOR or BRUCE + PM

+++also Bruce SPAMS ULTIMATE SWOARD PA which deals him about 1500-1875 per hit! And he dosen't stop, he keeps CHOPIN'!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andy1423 on 2008-03-26 09:04 ]</font>
I have to agree, I started using him as punishment for all the times he died in the bruce mission (I had some good LOL's watching him eat megid balls) but I noticed that he seems more aggesive than the other NPC's. Also, I've noticed more 11 star's when he's in my party, so there might be a connection there. I also have my bot for kicks.

ErtaiClou
Mar 26, 2008, 11:18 AM
I find that the NPCs that talk to each other make a good combo(i.e. Lou telling pm to fall into pincer formation, Hyuga and Maya warning each other). And I agree that Bruce is underated when it comes to regular missions. You can practically throw Bruce and Tylor to the wolfs and let them have at it.

panzer_unit
Mar 26, 2008, 11:27 AM
I haven't tried Bruce in missions, his PA loadout (Spinning Strike, Gravity Break) is pretty good though. Tylor's incredibly powerful, I think his Blackheart has a pretty high element rating because of the sick damage he deals in Mot desert missions. On the other hand, spinning Bils with Rising Strike :

I really like my GH443 PM too... freeze, shock, and infect on laser cannon.

desturel
Mar 26, 2008, 12:49 PM
My combination changes depending on my class.

Fortetecher 422 + Tonnio/Tylor
Acrofighter 433 + Maya
Fortefighter 450 + Bruce/Maya/Lou
Acrotecher 433/413 + Tonnio/Tylor
Fortegunner 433/443 + Maya/Bruce/Hyuga
Protranser 450 + Maya
Guntecher 422/424 + Tonnio/Leo/Tylor/Laia (Laia is better in the Hive than Tonnio and Tylor IMO since she can take megid pretty well and Gaozoran fire rarely burns her.)

Andy1423
Mar 26, 2008, 12:54 PM
I haven't tried Bruce in missions, his PA loadout (Spinning Strike, Gravity Break) is pretty good though.

I'm telling you, if you don't have his card GET IT. He is awesome. By far the most aggressive A.I. In reg mission's i rarely see him use the spinning strike, he's all about the GRAV BREAK

The_Gio
Mar 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
my PM and Maya,cuz you know Mayas a babe(plus she heals alot) and I have to have my butler Mr.Bigglesworth by my side,with his spamming of majara and "on guard!"

Umberger
Mar 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
Bruce and Tylor. They're aggressive and hit hard...plus I don't have to worry about healing Tylor when he Nanoblasts.

Kylie
Mar 26, 2008, 01:02 PM
Maya or Tylor + my PM. I'll use Tylor is I have a techer in the party with me, and I'll use Maya if I don't. When I play offline, I use Maya, Tylor, and Curtz. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Maya for the heals, and the other two for damage and eye candy.

Mysterious-G
Mar 26, 2008, 01:03 PM
On 2008-03-26 11:02, Kylie wrote:
Maya or Tylor + my PM. I'll use Tylor is I have a techer in the party with me, and I'll use Maya if I don't. When I play offline, I use Maya, Tylor, and Curtz. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Maya for the heals, and the other two for damage and eye candy.

If you want an eye candy, get Bruce. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2008-03-26 11:03 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Mar 26, 2008, 01:04 PM
But but. Your Mr. Bigglesworth doesn't seem the kind that you could either 'eat' or 'pet'. That could put any guardian (one with the mentality of Mini-me, that is) in a rather confusing position.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-26 11:05 ]</font>

Kylie
Mar 26, 2008, 01:06 PM
On 2008-03-26 11:03, Mysterious-G wrote:

On 2008-03-26 11:02, Kylie wrote:

If you want an eye candy, get Bruce. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2008-03-26 11:03 ]</font>

Bruce's Dungeon: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

The_Gio
Mar 26, 2008, 01:08 PM
On 2008-03-26 11:04, Akaimizu wrote:
But but. Your Mr. Bigglesworth doesn't seem the kind that you could either 'eat' or 'pet'. That could put any guardian (one with the mentality of Mini-me, that is) in a rather confusing position.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-26 11:05 ]</font>

Lol what are you talking about,Mr.Bigglesworth is the best to pet,always calling me GioMaster and stuff, I dunno about everyone else's butler,but my PM is happy with the feeding and sheltering of him as his pay,and why would I want to eat my best friend <,<

dc534
Mar 28, 2008, 03:45 AM
my 452 and bruce get it done for me. Bruce does decent damage and heals while the 452 keeps up the zodial buff, as a PT I love this buff, I just bring some agritides, she does not like to give me this one as much as zodial, I pretty much get zodial most of the mission with this bot. It might be because her battle status us over a 150 now so she cast more often but I have to say I really do like this bot + bruce combo.

chaoskila
Mar 28, 2008, 06:01 AM
Gh444 and Bruce