PDA

View Full Version : wow....error 192

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 09:03 AM
Thank you for contacting SEGA Europe.

Unfortunately the score can not be lowered any further.

We have tried to lower your score sufficiently enough to allow you to purchase again.

Unfortunately the score being generated is still over the risk score threshold.

Best regards,

If this is really the case....than wow. just wow.
(I haven't gotten any reply since than..)
Way to go Sega for having a system that should protect your credit card...by not making you be able to use your credit card ...

I just hope they are still working on this...
;___;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-26 08:21 ]</font>

icewyrm
Mar 26, 2008, 09:10 AM
New credit card time? ;_;

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 09:12 AM
I don't think it's the credit card they locked. I got that Error 192. So I think they locked my account?

RedMussel
Mar 26, 2008, 09:18 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:12, amai_berry wrote:
I don't think it's the credit card they locked. I got that Error 192. So I think they locked my account?

Ban?

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 09:24 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:18, RedMussel wrote:

On 2008-03-26 07:12, amai_berry wrote:

Ban?

No no, it's not a ban.
it's that error where they say you can't renew your account because of credit card information being false. Or that something is risky.
Usually (or as far as I heard until now) this problem was always fixed...so I don't know what to do.
I got this error because I am paying for my account and that of my fiance -__-

OMG! Sega...I am soooo sorry I want to pay for my family...I don't understand this...really not.

Does anyone know if I could create a new account?
(or best is I just leave it alone...don't need everything to be lost again...I love PSU...but I sure can't play this game if I always have to be scared that I might get this error and everything just will be lost, because it seems Sega doesn't know how to get their things straight...)

I just hope I get a reply. Because I was writting back and forth with Sega today, and got very fast replies. But since I got that reply I haven't heard anything =/

JAFO22000
Mar 26, 2008, 09:28 AM
Are they saying your credit score is too low to play the game?

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 09:35 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:28, JAFO22000 wrote:
Are they saying your credit score is too low to play the game?

Hm?
I don't know exactly what it says when I try to renew my account. But it's something about being to risky.

They told me I got the error 192 because I am paying for more than one account, and that you should never ever to that.

Like stated in the OP, they said they tried to lower that risk thing that gets caused by either paying for more than one account, changing account information etc.
But it seems they are not able to lower it anymore, so I guess that means my account is dead? I don't know. I still asked them what this means, but I haven't gotten any reply since then.

Here is a link of the error 192:
Error 192 Information (http://sega-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sega_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1091&p_created=1194451289&p_sid=WYUIpG_i&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=1091&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfc m93X2NudD0xJnBfcHJvZHM9MSZwX2NhdHM9OTUmcF9wdj0mcF9 jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX 3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PTE5Mg**&p_li=&p_topview=1)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amai_berry on 2008-03-26 07:37 ]</font>

RedMussel
Mar 26, 2008, 09:40 AM
Multiple purchase attempts - you have made multiple account purchase attempts in a short time span.

Akio-Kasai
Mar 26, 2008, 09:49 AM
I just used a different card (Bought a VISA one at CVS) and they let that through so o_o

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 09:51 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:40, RedMussel wrote:
Multiple purchase attempts - you have made multiple account purchase attempts in a short time span.

Yeah, that may be the case...but why can't they fix that? Is it such a terrible thing to want to pay for your family?

My mother couldn't pay for my account because she already pays for that of my brother. So now what?
I don't understand why they did this. All I ever wanted was just to play PSU normally...I never cared about failed updates or whatsoever...But now I can't play anymore, and it's not my fault.
I won't read through Sega's whole FAQ's because somewhere might stand you are not allowed to have more than one account.

And basically the sentence you copied doesn't state you aren't allowed to have more than one account. Only that it seems to be a problem to purchase accounst in a short time span. Don't know...and don't understand. Like said...I just hope they are still working on this somehow.

(because I just read on the official forums, that if you create a new account with any of the information you had on your old one, you will still get the 192 error. So if they don't fix...)

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 09:55 AM
Thank you for contacting SEGA Europe.

The only way to play this game now would be to create a new account with a new credit card which was never used with PSU before. You will not be able to carry on your character though.

Best regards,

Good Bye everyone ;__________;

RedMussel
Mar 26, 2008, 09:55 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:51, amai_berry wrote:

On 2008-03-26 07:40, RedMussel wrote:

Yeah, that may be the case...but why can't they fix that? Is it such a terrible thing to want to pay for your family?

My mother couldn't pay for my account because she already pays for that of my brother. So now what?
I don't understand why they did this. All I ever wanted was just to play PSU normally...I never cared about failed updates or whatsoever...But now I can't play anymore, and it's not my fault.
I won't read through Sega's whole FAQ's because somewhere might stand you are not allowed to have more than one account.

And basically the sentence you copied doesn't state you aren't allowed to have more than one account. Only that it seems to be a problem to purchase accounst in a short time span. Don't know...and don't understand. Like said...I just hope they are still working on this somehow.

(because I just read on the official forums, that if you create a new account with any of the information you had on your old one, you will still get the 192 error. So if they don't fix...)

Maybe you gotta wait a bit before you can try again.

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
>___< I'm gonna miss PSU sooo much...But I won't be able to play anymore....

I never heard that the 192 error wasn't solved...This really hurts me so much...
I don't know what to do. And my fiance won't be able to play either anymore because I paid for his account...
wow....this sucks so much

I am still hoping they trying to help me...but I doubt that...

-inbred-loner
Mar 26, 2008, 10:11 AM
Yes, a prepaid VISA or MasterCard or "Gift Voucher" is confirmed to work.
Same account just using new details from the voucher.

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 10:13 AM
On 2008-03-26 08:11, -inbred-loner wrote:

what do you mean?

RedMussel
Mar 26, 2008, 10:17 AM
On 2008-03-26 08:13, amai_berry wrote:

what do you mean?

Get a prepaid credit card, it will work according to loner.

-inbred-loner
Mar 26, 2008, 10:22 AM
Cards topped-up in the same fashion as mobile phone credits.
The various methods are dependant on your current country of residence.
Drop me a PM with your location or just google it.

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 10:22 AM
On 2008-03-26 08:17, RedMussel wrote:

On 2008-03-26 08:13, amai_berry wrote:

what do you mean?

Get a prepaid credit card, it will work according to loner.

what's the difference between a prepaid credit card or normal credit card?
And I can maybe use that on my old account?

-inbred-loner
Mar 26, 2008, 10:28 AM
Seems you're confuzzled, i'll just PM.

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 10:58 AM
So ok, IF I understand everything right, I can get myself a prepaid credit card and start a new account?
I am very scared that I will recieve the 192 error again, because I read even with a new credit card, you can still get the error 192 for having simliar information. So I am a little worried about that >__<

-Tidus_415-
Mar 26, 2008, 11:04 AM
On 2008-03-26 08:58, amai_berry wrote:
because I read even with a new credit card, you can still get the error 192 for having simliar information. So I am a little worried about that >__<

You are correct.

redroses
Mar 26, 2008, 11:09 AM
On 2008-03-26 09:04, -Tidus_415- wrote:

On 2008-03-26 08:58, amai_berry wrote:
because I read even with a new credit card, you can still get the error 192 for having simliar information. So I am a little worried about that >__<

You are correct.

so I basically have to quit PSU forever?

Yueri
Mar 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
On 2008-03-26 07:55, amai_berry wrote:
The only way to play this game now would be to create a new account with a new credit card which was never used with PSU before.

You gotta be kidding me!

I've got the same problem myself.
So I feel very sorry for you too.

-inbred-loner
Mar 26, 2008, 11:14 AM
The similar information problem is true, but no don't worry, you can even use your current character account.
PM'd again.

stukasa
Mar 26, 2008, 11:45 AM
omg, that's terrible!! >.<

Hearing your story makes me pretty mad at Sega. I can't believe they can't do anything to help you. Aren't they human? They should be trying harder to keep their customers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If it were me, I would ask them if they could simply clear whatever account history was causing the problem and let me pay for the other account with a different credit card. I assume you've already explained the situation to them so they should know it was an honest mistake on your part. You shouldn't have to start over on PSU just because they're not willing to lift a finger to help you. >.>

Reginaldo
Mar 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
I had error 192, and it took them over a month to fix it. They said I was banned but it turned out to be in error, meaning someone banned me for no reason at all.

Kylie
Mar 26, 2008, 12:56 PM
If this ever happened to me, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. Wouldn't even bother trying to get it sorted out. I know you don't want to quit though, so best of luck to you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HienkyakuX
Mar 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
did u try re-entering all the card and address info for 1 account at a time per day?

cuz in my case a few months ago i did pay a friends account with my card and it's been working ever since.

Kietrinia
Mar 26, 2008, 01:52 PM
Maybe it's time for a physical letter to Sega. That's not right at all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 26, 2008, 01:57 PM
Hmmm that kinda sounds odd.....but can you have such a low credit score that you cant play PSU??? if so................. 0_0

I bought one of those debit cards from walmart
not much of a hassle just to have to remember to money in there time 2 time...plus the $4.95 monthly fee XD