PDA

View Full Version : Awoken Serpent?

Fresh
Mar 26, 2008, 12:08 PM
what is the rare map spawn on this map to get the jaggo's im tired of doing duel in the ruins its getting me no where...............

JAFO22000
Mar 26, 2008, 12:27 PM
Ever heard of psupedia.info?

amtalx
Mar 26, 2008, 12:32 PM
Use this http://psupedia.info/Rare_monsters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-03-26 10:34 ]</font>

stukasa
Mar 26, 2008, 12:40 PM
On 2008-03-26 10:32, amtalx wrote:
Use this http://psupedia.info/Rare_monsters.

[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-03-26 10:34 ]

Actually some of the AoI missions have their rare spawn charts on the mission page itself.

http://psupedia.info/Awoken_Serpent

Fresh
Mar 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
On 2008-03-26 10:27, JAFO22000 wrote:

um yea i do know about the site i use it all the time but yesterday someone was talking about how you can tell by the first block and that isnt on psupedia.info!! so i figured that someone would also tell me on here!!

--
Mod edit: let's not call names

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-26 11:00 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Mar 26, 2008, 12:57 PM
On 2008-03-26 10:44, Fresh wrote:

um yea i do know about the site i use it all the time but yesterday someone was talking about how you can tell by the first block and that isnt on psupedia.info!! so i figured that someone would also tell me on here dumbass!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2008-03-26 10:45 ]</font>

Well then, perhaps if you would have specified your exact request in your original post, you would've gotten the answer you wanted. All you asked for was spawn information, which is clearly stated in psupedia's database.

The following should have been your first post (note: spelling is simulated to your style):

"hi i herd that u can find rare spawns in Awoken Serpent from the first block. I checked psupedia but that info isnt there. does soem one know if this is ture??"

See? This is much more informative to the reader and lets the reader know exactly what you are looking for AND that you checked psupedia already and did not find the information there.

Next time, I recommend that you think out your post and write what you actually are questioning. Then, people will be able to provide you with the answer you are looking for! This is the cornerstone to civilized, advanced conversations. Otherwise, you just appear to be a small child, grunting and pointing at random things and trying to get adults to understand what you want.

Also, proper grammar and spelling helps too; people are more willing to help out if your post appears to have been written by a human being who has at least completed the ninth grade.

Thanks for your time!

Your pal,
JAFO

Fresh
Mar 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
On 2008-03-26 10:49, Tafkar wrote:

um yea i do know about the site i use it all the time but yesterday someone was talking about how you can tell by the first block and that isnt on psupedia.info!! so i figured that someone would also tell me on here dumbass!!

Fresh,

State the true intent of your post in your opening sentence rather than abusing people who are only trying to help you.
Calling somebody a dumbass becasue they can't actually READ YOUR MIND is uncalled for.

I dont just say stuff to people that answer my question that JAFO person said have u ever heard of psupedia.info to basically make me look dumb when i was asking a simple question do u see that people put links to the actual awoken serpent rare map spawn even though i seen it and was looking for a different answer that is how people who are trying to help do stuff not how jafo did it thats why i said that

Fresh
Mar 26, 2008, 01:06 PM
On 2008-03-26 10:57, JAFO22000 wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2008-03-26 10:45 ]</font>

Well then, perhaps if you would have specified your exact request in your original post, you would've gotten the answer you wanted. All you asked for was spawn information, which is clearly stated in psupedia's database.

The following should have been your first post (note: spelling is simulated to your style):

"hi i herd that u can find rare spawns in Awoken Serpent from the first block. I checked psupedia but that info isnt there. does soem one know if this is ture??"

See? This is much more informative to the reader and lets the reader know exactly what you are looking for AND that you checked psupedia already and did not find the information there.

Next time, I recommend that you think out your post and write what you actually are questioning. Then, people will be able to provide you with the answer you are looking for! This is the cornerstone to civilized, advanced conversations. Otherwise, you just appear to be a small child, grunting and pointing at random things and trying to get adults to understand what you want.

Also, proper grammar and spelling helps too; people are more willing to help out if your post appears to have been written by a human being who has at least completed the ninth grade.

Thanks for your time!

Your pal,
JAFO

I actually dont care about how im writing on a forum its not a grammer test i asked a question you seen what i asked for if you would have given me the link instead of trying to be smart about it i would have said i already looked there and that i heard you can tell from the first block its not on there but instead you wanted to answer how you did so i responded the same way

chu-chu-chu
Mar 26, 2008, 01:08 PM
On 2008-03-26 10:08, Fresh wrote:
what is the rare map spawn on this map to get the jaggo's im tired of doing duel in the ruins its getting me no where...............

did you check psupedia? they have spawn charts.

Good luck!

Dhylec
Mar 26, 2008, 01:17 PM
OK, I tried, but I guess it's not avoidable.