PDA

View Full Version : how the hell are you supposed to do the New Parum Mission!?

AnimeBoy33
Mar 28, 2008, 05:18 AM
Espesciaally the part with the lightinging thingys

AnimeBoy33
Mar 28, 2008, 05:24 AM
Also,plz put it in list form,ty

Pengfishh
Mar 28, 2008, 11:01 AM
1. Get the power up.
2. Win the game.

Arika
Mar 28, 2008, 11:05 AM
1.get Luu's hat back!!!! -> most important http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
2.cure her grandpa as slow as possible to let her worry...

Battlestar
Mar 28, 2008, 12:27 PM
1. the princess is in ANOTHER castle.

AnimeBoy33
Mar 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
No,actually i know how to do it now,i know where get 2 eggs are now,but i can't find the other one i didn't findmy friend found it,but heres what i found>
1.I think your sorronded by gates
2.Last Block XD

Retniwreven
Mar 28, 2008, 12:42 PM
I haven't had a chance to play the mission yet, but who the heck steals three eggs and Lou's Hat? And for that matter, why does anyone care?

Chaos320
Mar 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
lol. i have yet to play this mission but in another hour i will be able to. is the mission any good or a waste of time?

AnimeBoy33
Mar 28, 2008, 02:23 PM
On 2008-03-28 11:08, Chaos320 wrote:
lol. i have yet to play this mission but in another hour i will be able to. is the mission any good or a waste of time?

Kinda Hard,you have find eggs all around the level

Larian
Mar 28, 2008, 02:39 PM
I had fun...The best part is getting the hang of it through trial and error. My only advice, everybody needs to solo in block 2 and don't worry about fighting unnecessary monsters. =D

Syaoran2
Mar 28, 2008, 03:34 PM
On 2008-03-28 03:18, AnimeBoy33 wrote:
Espesciaally the part with the lightinging thingys

If you walk around the corner you can shoot down things above the lightning traps to disable them.

danny_o
Mar 28, 2008, 03:52 PM
Firstly, IT'S ALL FIRE AND LIGHTNING!!!!

If you kill the Fire Go-Vahras, a teleporter appears. Proceed through this teleporter and you will be taken to a very small room with some crates and a small blue swirly, that is target-able.

That blue swirly thing gave me Lou's hat once, I thought it was an egg, and selected: "I think it is an egg" from a list of 3 choices, from "I think it is some hunk of junk" and "I think it is Lou's Hat". It gave me a the hat once... don't know how often it will other wise.

As for getting the eggs... break into 2 groups of 2 and sweep each area and make an effort to remember all the paths you take! There is one block that goes off to an Administrative Area and a Commercial Area.

Administrative Area and Commercial Area:
Each of these places has TWO entrances (I think Admin. has an East and West sector, and Comm. has North and South), and only one entrance will take you to battle the monsters that give you an egg.

You should co-ordinate with you team so each group goes to the Administrative Area (and through its two entrances) first, and then the Commercial Area, to be as quick as possible.

As far as what you do after that, beats me!

After Residential Block 2, there is one room with two Grass Assassins and loads of Go-Vahra that will lock out other team mates! I think there is some timer on the gate, but it opens after the monsters are cleared. So hustle into the room so that you don't have one guy fighting alone... like we did!

Good luck, try it on B or C to get the lay out down... 'cuz the "Future Ghetto" settings are VERY disorienting... and its hard to describe your location to your team mates.

danny_o
Mar 28, 2008, 03:53 PM
Fire and lightning monsters, that is. Load up Ice and Ground!

-Tidus_415-
Mar 28, 2008, 04:00 PM
My party managed to get her hat and get a S but she still gave us the stupid nanoresin. Is there a random chance that she'll give something else or is it always nanoresin. If its always a nanoresin then might as well save a lot of time by skipping the mobs you have to kill to get her hat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2008-03-28 14:03 ]</font>

Alecc
Mar 28, 2008, 04:11 PM
at this link someone posted a video of the mission, just in case someone needs it =D

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=172709&forum=20&start=0