PDA

View Full Version : My FOmarl needs better gear

Weeaboolits
Mar 28, 2008, 07:36 PM
Her autogun is her most powerful weapon, and she's using a wand to melee. ._.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 28, 2008, 07:39 PM
On 2008-03-28 17:36, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
she's using a wand to melee. ._.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Weeaboolits
Mar 28, 2008, 07:43 PM
The autogun is stronger, but her wand is her only melee weapon that she has the stats to use, she can use a basic saber, but I don't have one and I'm using all her money on mag food.

At least the wand sparkles, though. She is doing reasonable damage, she's level 11 and can melee forest without getting hurt, maybe I should clear caves.

Edit: Her mag just evolved, I like this form better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-03-28 17:47 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Mar 28, 2008, 09:00 PM
Either do two things, 1) if you have a higher level character find better items for her... 2) if no, then you gotta slow wait until your level gets better and you advance through the modes (normal, hard, vhard, etc)

Weeaboolits
Mar 28, 2008, 09:10 PM
I mainly need to raise her mag, she has a couple decent weapons, but not the stats too use them.

Her armor units are pretty good though, most forest monsters can't even do damage to her without getting a critical, and nanodragon lasers don't do that much damage.

Sharkyland
Mar 28, 2008, 09:13 PM
On 2008-03-28 19:10, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
I mainly need to raise her mag, she has a couple decent weapons, but not the stats too use them.

Her armor units are pretty good though, most forest monsters can't even do damage to her without getting a critical, and nanodragon lasers don't do that much damage.

Yeah, I did forgot 3) raise your mag. FOmarls have pretty good atp I think, and you should be able to equip a saber.

Weeaboolits
Mar 28, 2008, 09:18 PM
I can use a basic saber right now, but my handgun is stronger, also I'm selling everything I don't need so I can by mag food. So the wand stayed because it has TP steal, and I don't use it on anything strong anyway.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 28, 2008, 09:51 PM
Does the handgun have %'s?

Weeaboolits
Mar 28, 2008, 09:57 PM
Only 5% a.beast and native, but it has Master's special, and it's stronger than the other weapons I can currently use. Ditching it for a varista and mechs when I get more ata.

Scejntjynahl
Mar 28, 2008, 10:01 PM
Acquire a handgun with Hell and hit percent. That should keep you relatively safe. If you want to level faster, do mines and have gizonde. The bots from normal to very hard all fall down on first hit. So you can control a room easily. Keep telepipes handy for a quick getaway. And yes, most definetely raise your mag already and stop been so negligent to the poor thing.

Weeaboolits
Mar 28, 2008, 10:13 PM
I've been feeding it, keep in mind I've only had this character for a few days, and this isn't the only mag I'm raising. I gave up trying for 50/50/50/50, I'm focusing on pow and dex now, I might give it a bit of mind later on. I bought her a mechgun at the shop earlier, but at her current level it wasn't a very good weapon for her.

I have an inferno bazooka, I heard those are pretty good on FOmarls, but she doesn't have the ATA for it yet, and she won't for a while.

I haven't unlocked mines for her yet, since I'm not completely confident to take on De Rol Le with her yet, though judging by how she held up to the nano dragons, she might do well.

Edit: Also, I have never found any ranged weapon with Hell special, let alone one with hit. .-.;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-03-28 20:15 ]</font>

Sayara
Mar 29, 2008, 11:18 AM
She fires like absurd with an Inferno Bazooka

Nitro Vordex
Mar 29, 2008, 11:27 AM
On 2008-03-28 20:13, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
I've been feeding it, keep in mind I've only had this character for a few days, and this isn't the only mag I'm raising. I gave up trying for 50/50/50/50, I'm focusing on pow and dex now, I might give it a bit of mind later on. I bought her a mechgun at the shop earlier, but at her current level it wasn't a very good weapon for her.

I remembered asking if one of my mags was any good.
It was 28/60/58/58. I think. I know the POW DEX and MIND are right, don't remember the defense though. EVerybody kept saying, no it's wasted, get a rare mag lulz. >_>
It worked great for my FOmar, and my HUmar for a while. Now it works great for my RAcast. o_O

Weeaboolits
Mar 29, 2008, 04:30 PM
Talemarki has a blingy pink Sato now. I need to up its dex so she can bust out with the inferno bazooka and own face.