PDA

View Full Version : Online: Vahra, are they gone??

Ramadonis
Mar 30, 2008, 11:48 AM
Okay, I'm on the verge of quitting but thats another story all together. Last night I decided to do some bullet leveling while watching a movie I just got...

However, Scarred Planet S was being mean...

While some of the monsters dropped a B-SweetDeathic and some materials, I could NOT get the map with the correct monster spawn. In fact, twice, I saw monsters that I have never encountered before in their place. Maybe it was a rare map, but I dont think getting a rare map three times in a row makes it rare.

Anyways, I just would like to know if the Vahra *if thats how its spelt* spawns have been removed from the map entirely. I have tried for an hour and while I got the map a ton of times, the monsters were never there.

Thanks for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-30 20:13 ]</font>

Turb0
Mar 30, 2008, 11:53 AM
Not sure but just keep in mind that the PA adjustment update is coming up so you can level them up much faster then.

Matic
Mar 30, 2008, 12:08 PM
Nah, I'm pretty sure I got that Vahra map last night.

Pandaling
Mar 30, 2008, 12:11 PM
It's still here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif *just went thru a run*

chaoskila
Mar 30, 2008, 12:50 PM
nahhh

pikachief
Mar 30, 2008, 03:49 PM
some of the spawns are way up ahead, much further than the spawn charts say.
all the spawns are AFTER the bajilla. if u see bajilla still, u didnt kill enough.

I thought i kept getting the wrong spawns too >.>

GreenArcher
Mar 30, 2008, 03:54 PM
Lol, first people whine about bullets taking too long to level. What's next, people whine about AFK leveling taking too long? -oh wait..

Randomness
Mar 30, 2008, 04:22 PM
On 2008-03-30 13:54, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Lol, first people whine about bullets taking too long to level. What's next, people whine about AFK leveling taking too long? -oh wait..

Bullets DO take too long to level, have you ever compared the rate between skills and bullets? Trust me, skills are much faster. (This of course excludes the few fast-leveling bullet types, such as shotguns)

Pandaling
Mar 30, 2008, 04:54 PM
Shotguns level really fast... or any of the area shots.... You just think melee is faster.... it's an illuuuuuuusion http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

But at least you *can* afk level bullets.... can't do that with skills... and most techniques.

pikachief
Mar 30, 2008, 05:03 PM
I had spent a whole day lvling up spells, soa t the end of the day i had gotten like 2 spells form 1-21 in 4 hours, then i went on my cast and got my shotgun to 39-40 in about 45 min.- 1 hour

Then i went on my fighter, got the new slicer PA and got it to 11 in 30 min. -_-